Married woman craves for being suckled by a woman

I'm currently writing a true store about myself that deals with this very thing. It deals with the hardships of being married while being bi-sexual. I hope to have it done soon, still revising and editing a few things.

I can tell you from experiance, a woman's mouth on your nipples is a completely different sensation. Men tend to suckle harder and hungerly whereas women are more gentle and caressing.

And I could write all day on the difference between a male and female tongue on your happy place... :)

sounds rather exiting to me...and I always fantasize about this gentleness, this slow build-up of arousal caused by a womans face between my breasts, her cheeks resting on them, her lips probing...while her hands cup them, make them full...for our mutual pleasure...

I'm currently writing a true store about myself that deals with this very thing. It deals with the hardships of being married while being bi-sexual. I hope to have it done soon, still revising and editing a few things.

I can tell you from experiance, a woman's mouth on your nipples is a completely different sensation. Men tend to suckle harder and hungerly whereas women are more gentle and caressing.

And I could write all day on the difference between a male and female tongue on your happy place... :)

Sounds like a fantastic story! Looking forward to reading it! ;)

it may be that as in my case that all girls who experienced lesbian as their first ever encounter may forever loves to suck tits or sucked by girls . i became used to being an bisexual as our culture is not compatiable with lesbians alone , and moreover , i also learn to love cocks also and their hard hitting against my pussy . but i still loves to suck beautiful round shape tits and welcome such chances. :caning::caning::caning::caning::caning::caning::caning::caning::caning:

Never thought I'd do that, but the fantasy of having my breasts suckled by another woman is tantalizing me...I'd love her to be gentle, and give it a lot of time, make it a mutual pleasure...

I would love to help you with this request !!!!

:kiss:

:cattail:

I would love to have a nipple suckled by another woman and then have her lick just the tip of the upstanding teat firmly for a while before she starts on the other one. I think it might tease in a really delightful way. Certainly if I roll and plump a nipple until it is hard and then just rub the tip of my thumb or the palm of my hand firmly over the end of the teat it makes my pussy go all gooey and stimulating both at once is, well even better. So to have another woman do that but with her soft wet tongue, mmmmm.

I would love to have a nipple suckled by another woman and then have her lick just the tip of the upstanding teat firmly for a while before she starts on the other one. I think it might tease in a really delightful way. Certainly if I roll and plump a nipple until it is hard and then just rub the tip of my thumb or the palm of my hand firmly over the end of the teat it makes my pussy go all gooey and stimulating both at once is, well even better. So to have another woman do that but with her soft wet tongue, mmmmm.

It truly is delightful! My female lover could conduct a symphony with her long tongue :D

Originally Posted by klippert View Post
I would luv for Mrs K to do this...or have it done to her DD's

http://up.xhamster.com/000/020/159/455_1000.jpg

:rose::rose::rose: the woman in this picture is not kissing or sucking , just eating it fully . if there is a word can be coined for Mouth groping ; it certainly merit in its place. :devil::devil:

lol lol lol

like this?

attachment.php

love it ? just now dying get a chance to do the same to these beautiful firm breasts and getting such fondling by her to my breasts. classic !:caning::caning::caning:

My experience is that nipple sucking can be done well by men or women. It is a matter of instruction and communication. Some women can't stand their nipples being touched once they get hard, others cry for more tongue. If you're gay, having a woman nibble on your nipples means more because she has something you want.:)

sounds a bit theoretical for me...I just want to have a woman worshipping, caressing, oiling, massaging and suckling them...and for quite a long time until I can't stand it any longer and beg for mercy...:kiss:

Back