Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo! How's everyone?

Evening MW ...... trying to unpack, cook and get out to feed neighbour's cat all before 8pm UK time ...... plus early star the nbext few days so will not be online much

how;s you????? (Did I see the Lions win a 2nd game at the w/e?????) :)

Evening MW ...... trying to unpack, cook and get out to feed neighbour's cat all before 8pm UK time ...... plus early star the nbext few days so will not be online much

how;s you????? (Did I see the Lions win a 2nd game at the w/e?????) :)

Yup. The Lions did indeed pull one out in over time.

Holiday coming up here, Thanksgiving. Doing my mom's Thursday, her's Sunday. In between that, a beer promo on Friday. :)

Yup. The Lions did indeed pull one out in over time.

Holiday coming up here, Thanksgiving. Doing my mom's Thursday, her's Sunday. In between that, a beer promo on Friday. :)

all round fun fun fun then :D

gotta go - have a good one :cool:

Greetings all. I will probably not be on much during the Holiday weekend.

I hope any who stop by are hospitable and friendly.

May you all have a great Thanksgiving, a good end to your week, and a good weekend.

I don't particularly like it! Just eat it at Xmas cos that's what everyone does :D

Don't particularly like it? Then why are you complaining??? :confused:

Never mind...if you weren't complaining, you wouldn't be happy. :D

Hello boys and girls. :)

Thank you. Hope you enjoy your holiday. We already had Thanksgiving so no holidays until Christmas.

Good morning Cove Dwellers. It's another grey morning here, but no winds. I'd prefer to have Kendra out on a boat about now...

I hope you all have a great day...

Evening all ....... so it seems the cove may be quiet this weekend ....... TOGA PARTY :D

Good morning to all in the Cove, hope you all have a great Friday.

I hope all the American Cove Dwellers celebrated Thanksgiving in fine style and enjoyed themselves.

Today is a beautiful fall day, full of great football match-ups. Hopefully, I'll be able to see one or two of them...then the Blackhawks' game tonight.

I hope everyone has smooth sailing this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back