StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such amazing pics. You're so beautiful!!! :rose:

Even when casual you are smoking hot!

truly amazing cant sleep now!!!

Very nice!! Now want to jump you!!

WOW you look good enough to eat!! :devil::D

P.S. I would really rather show than to continue to tell you!! ;):devil::rose:

Hmmmmmmm.... thinking about those pretty lips.

You are delicious sweety!

Wow! such nice compliments on such lame pics lol :)

thanks guys!! now Im blushing :) Fifty Shades of Pink :kiss: :kiss:
 
Made some sweet love by candle light last night.

We took some fun pics after.
 

Attachments

  • bycandlelight.jpg
    bycandlelight.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,220
  • bycandlelight2.jpg
    bycandlelight2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,124
10.gif
i love your avatar pic. very sensual and enticing:kiss:
 
ahhhh, what a day! Feels great to be back in the Red Room. So good to see my friends smiling faces as I come in the door. I think Im going to hit the shower before our other guests arrive. Anyone care to join me?

*kicks off shoes, peels off clothes on the way through the room. Grabs glass of wine and heads to shower.*

I could definitely use some extra hands for all those hard-to-reach areas :devil:

I would be happy to volunteer extra hands, lips, tongue and whatever else you desire for your hard-to-reach areas.
 
I really like the tight jeans and t-shirt look. And you wear it well... rawr!!!!

Now Thats Erotica At Its Best.

Mmm lovely :rose:

Very sensual. Love your mound by candlelight. :)

10.gif
i love your avatar pic. very sensual and enticing:kiss:

Wow, beautiful pic!! "BOTH" the flowers are nice ;) But you already know which one I prefer ;) :rose:

attachment.php

I would be happy to volunteer extra hands, lips, tongue and whatever else you desire for your hard-to-reach areas.


hot women at so hot in sexxy casual with blue jeans.

only thing better - topless in Blue Jeans.....

sweet lips of thine how they test me.....

thanks guys! :kiss:
 
My fate was sealed the moment I smelled your flower.
*immediately understands the meaning of paradise. takes all my will power to withdraw the few inches so I can sink again.*
I can feel you tremble

HHmmmmm...where were we :) :devil:


*after a few more "sinks" you pull back, on your knees...you take my ankles in your hands, placing my feet on the front of your shoulders and begin sinking again.....a little faster this time*
 
HHmmmmm...where were we :) :devil:


*after a few more "sinks" you pull back, on your knees...you take my ankles in your hands, placing my feet on the front of your shoulders and begin sinking again.....a little faster this time*

Where we should have been all along

*I feel you push back with more pressure, setting the pace*
Your whimper does not escape me *I feel the soft wetness of your garden and I want to be deeper*
I hear you again
*with your feet still on my shoulders, I lean forward*
So soft, so pleasurable
 
Good gosh--so I see a perfect confluence of photos; you in a t-shirt and blue jeans, a look of perennial sexiness, a personal weakness, and so I think to myself, "She's burning this muthafucka up!" then suddenly, as if anticipated that reaction, put a photo with a candle twain thy beautiful bits--and the fire turns to a conflagration.

Stackey Dreams of teasing me? Consider your dreams come true. Imma teased. :rose:
 
Playtime! I think we need to arrange for a girls night here! You are hot and are so fun! I like fun, can't live without it ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top