Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
How forward of me... I posted that twice...

oh what the hell?
 
Last edited:
I wish I was that someone.... <now exiting gracefully, backing out the door averting my eyes... a little....>
 
Back again

Hello everyone! It is so nice to see others signed on. I wish I has someone to play with.
 
Last edited:
Singing on with a wet pussy....come play with me?

Well, after lunch, I shucked my chinos and panties, put a fresh white towel on the seat of my chair, rubbed my cunnie with the flat of my hand iuntil it was nice and damp....paused to shed sweater and bra and give each boob a tweet....now settling down for some serious jilling-ioff.

Thanks be that I work from a home office! Being able to masturbate right where I work beats the dickens out of those furtive trips to the ladies' room when I was downtown.

Funny thing: every woman in the office knew why those "breaks" ran 15 minutes or so, because most of them were doing the same thing. Over drinks after work one night, I said, half-seriouisly, that we should make the firm provide us with a Jill Off Room, where we could masturbate in privacy and watch good porn videos to help things along. And if several women wished to use the room at the same time, hey, why not?

A couple of women expressed outrage, and one even gulped down her wine and left. Another scowled. Trree laughed, and one woman suggested rthat I bring it up the next time we had a human resources meeting. End of conversation.

Nice outcme: two days later, one of the women suggested we chat over lunch. She came right to the point. Although she was totally straight and had a boy friend who fucked her well and often, she also enjoyed "occasionally fooling around with another girl." Would I ...ah....have any interest?

So we spent Saturday morning in hr apartment, first watching one another masturbating, exchanging some tentative touches, then bringing one another to climax....and I finally bit the buttet and went down on her sweet pussy....Affair last off-and-on for six months before she took a job elsewhere and moved out of town....

Good memories, and my pussy loves me when I write about the fun we have had over the years. Three fingers in my slit now, so pardon the one-handed typing. About time from office-shaking climax number one......


oh, wheee and whoopeeee.....wow....kazam....round two gets underway when I catch my breath....

So, anyone want to play? I am staying on-line for about half an hour longer. 1:45 P. M. EST now....

Here we go again, fingers back in my slit, teasing my clit.....

Kath
 
Oh my... Ienjoyed that... And I would love to join you... Though nothing so exciting seems to go on in my life just now :(

Lou
 
Lou, come over here...

Let's sit on my couch. You are amused at my lack of modesty, inviting you into my house while I am stark naked. ..but you like what you see, and you are taking covert glances at my pussy, and its trim coating of reddish blonde hair, and my swollen purple nips.

And, your delight, I smile and put my hand on my pussy and ask, "Watch me -- and join me if you like....oh, come on, Lou, we are all by ourselves...''

You are thinking.....

Kath
 
I feel nervous yet supremely aroused at the same time... "Can I come closer Kath?... "...

I get to my knees and shuffle in my jeans across the carpet, and you tell me to stop when I get within 10 feet of your open legs... I rock back on my heels and await your approval....
 
Lou, come sit by me...

Yes, I AM stark naked, but so what? Glance down at my pussy, which is covered with neatly trimmed reddish blonde hair. My fingers fiddle with it as we sit on the couch. My nipples are taut.....I smile as I tweak them in turn, then put my hand on my groin and begin rubbng....

"Like to watch me, Lou? Join me if you wish....jilling off with another woman is super fun!!

You are thinking, trying to decide....I reach over and rather casually take your hand and put it on my cuinnie.....and you reflexively rub your fingers over my mons and slit.....

Come on, Lou, get naked with me!

Kath
 
On the couch...

I slide down to the floor and move to embrace you....our first kiss as my fingers fumble with the clasp to your jeans. Snap! As I begin pulling them down your body, you flex so that removing them is easier for me.l...and to your delight I am taking off your panties at the same time....oh, what a pretty pussy!I cup it in my hand and squeeze gently....
 
fr

I slowly crawl over to the two of you, since i cant walk, i move on my knees up to you
 
s

I kiss Lousia's feet, a godess im unworthy to look at.
Her beauty too powerful for mortal eyes
 
Lou, check your IM>>...

I am gong to here for a short while, and I need a quickie fix!

Kath
 
slumber party fantasy....

I wished a bunch of you lived around here, for it would be super to have a no-pajamas slumber party, and spend the evening doing what we write about....I think I could jill off four hours without stopping in that kind of encounter...

Kath, who is hyper horny today!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top