StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! What a beautiful Monday in the Northeast!

Its such a great day I think I will take you all with me on another trip to the zoo!! :D

and guess what?? :)

wouldn't ya know that right next to the Zebra....they have a camel!!! :D

Who wants to cum pet the camel with me? I heard..........that some camels have very ticklish toes. :D

(yes, I have lost my mind.....maturity is over-rated :D )

I would love to put that camel, and I never thought I'd say this but I have a strong urge to lick it as well

Its such a great day I think I will take you all with me on another trip to the zoo!! :D

Who wants to cum pet the camel with me? I heard..........that some camels have very ticklish toes. :D

Hey a Bactrian camel. These are kind or rare. Would love to get between those and take a ride. ;)

*thinks to self...funny but, I didn't think camels knew how to shave*
Amp

I have never thought about camel as an ingredient, but those pictures certainly made me hungry for some.

OHHHH MYYYY! I do hope that those are the "lips" you are going to revive me with! ? :devil:

now I want to lick the camel.

I would be happy to lick them too.

lick away! :p

Carrot is fine but I like that in my salad. Maybe it likes to play with a pet snake

camels love snakes......especially the one-eyed variety :D
I'll have to do a thorough examination first
My pet snake seems to have caught a cold.
I hope some nurse will have time to see to it while the camel gets a checkup.

I think the best treatment for a stuffy snake is a good massage til it coughs up what ails it :D

You're not kidding about the teasing part in the thread title

:D :devil: are we having fun yet? :)

That camel is teasing me into very naughty thoughts! It will need a spanking!

You go and smack that camel and will will surely spit at you! :p

we'd make quite the gym partners, push each other for great workouts and then release all the tension with massages, shoot might even have someone to wash my back in the shower.

A shower would def be nice after all that mmmmm

I would love to put that camel, and I never thought I'd say this but I have a strong urge to lick it as well

Hey a Bactrian camel. These are kind or rare. Would love to get between those and take a ride.

*thinks to self...funny but, I didn't think camels knew how to shave*
Amp

StackeyDreams-Lovely "camels"!!!!!!!!

I have never thought about camel as an ingredient, but those pictures certainly made me hungry for some.

mind if I tag along

I'll even handle the camel luggage

Mmm....video always captures the spitting camel quite nicely.

OHHHH MYYYY! I do hope that those are the "lips" you are going to revive me with! ? :devil:

now I want to lick the camel.

OMG! You guys all have me laughing so hard this morning! :D Thanks for joining in on my silliness!

It sure does make my day! :D :kiss:

Maturity might be over rated but your pics most definitely are not.

Last night after taking a nice, loooong hot shower, I was feeling a little naughty and decided to slip on some lace and ............ :devil:

Here are 3 of the 6 pics I took. You will all have to wait til tomorrow or Thurs for the others ;)

.......as I do like to tease you ;) :kiss:

Attachments

• blacklace.jpg
    blacklace.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 629
  • blacklace5.jpg
    blacklace5.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,243
  • blacklace2.jpg
    blacklace2.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 753
Last night after taking a nice, loooong hot shower, I was feeling a little naughty and decided to slip on some lace and ............ :devil:

Here are 3 of the 6 pics I took. You will all have to wait til tomorrow or Thurs for the others ;)

but it's tomorrow somewhere!
:D

attachment.php

You are
attachment.php

I want to come up behind you, slip deep into you, and make love for a long time.
attachment.php

Very sexy and the next days can't cum soon enough;)

I spy a glass toy in photo number two, is that a favorite?

By the way you look utterly adorab-so-fuckable!:D

lick away! :p

camels love snakes......especially the one-eyed variety :D

I think the best treatment for a stuffy snake is a good massage til it coughs up what ails it :D

:D :devil: are we having fun yet? :)

You go and smack that camel and will will surely spit at you! :p

god dammit, i'm so confused about all these camels and snakes and whatnot. can't we all just fuck?

and you do such a good job of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back