Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how she will feel when she releases and how she does......

ok.. I'll admit it.. that felt good!

i held it as long as i could, and actually dripped a little in my panties as i was getting ready to release. when i did sit on the toilet the force and length of my pee was a little exciting.

this could be fun.

i held it as long as i could, and actually dripped a little in my panties as i was getting ready to release. when i did sit on the toilet the force and length of my pee was a little exciting.

this could be fun.

mmmmmmm...Thanks for sharing!

this could be fun.

Wow thanks for sharing

no problem guys! it's a dreary day here in the capital and I'm just cleaning and stuff, so it helped make it a little fun and naughty.

i xan still feel the damp spot on my panties where some leaked out! it makes me feel a little slutty!

no problem guys! it's a dreary day here in the capital and I'm just cleaning and stuff, so it helped make it a little fun and naughty.

i xan still feel the damp spot on my panties where some leaked out! it makes me feel a little slutty!

A bit slutty too? Mmmmmm...not a bad thing ;)

would love to suck those panties clean.

oh my, the number of nasty replies I've gotten from that post!

you guys really like that pee, don't you?

That's a bit of an understatement. If you end up humoring us again, I'd love the next pair; you know, assuming that you have another 'accident'.

Waaaaay hot HotHelen. Thanks for sharing! So did you enjoy the release? Next time play with yourself as you pee.

oh my, the number of nasty replies I've gotten from that post!

you guys really like that pee, don't you?

Oh, to be a fly on the wall of that particular private message thread collection... you may have awakened a sleeping monster. And not just the guys either by the sounds of it!

I have occasionally been involved in water sports. Last time was when having sex in some public toilets at 3am, two drunk guys came in, the guy fucking me encouraged them to piss on me, so they did.

I have occasionally been involved in water sports. Last time was when having sex in some public toilets at 3am, two drunk guys came in, the guy fucking me encouraged them to piss on me, so they did.

Wow! So did you enjoy it?

Or drinking more liquids?

i did the other day while i was house cleaning. i hadn't showered and i was dressed in my sweats and tank so I was feeling kinda grungy anyway. after holding my pee for as long as i could, it felt so good to release, that i kept drinking and refilling my water bottle and seeing how long i could wait until returning to the bathroom. it really made a boring day of house cleaning more exciting!

when i finished cleaning and went to take my shower, i held off and then peed in the shower for the first time since i was a kid. it felt so good that after i finished i rubbed myself to orgasm under the hot stream of the shower.

today is a day off for me, and as i type this, I'm thinking about doing it all over again!

i did the other day while i was house cleaning. i hadn't showered and i was dressed in my sweats and tank so I was feeling kinda grungy anyway. after holding my pee for as long as i could, it felt so good to release, that i kept drinking and refilling my water bottle and seeing how long i could wait until returning to the bathroom. it really made a boring day of house cleaning more exciting!

when i finished cleaning and went to take my shower, i held off and then peed in the shower for the first time since i was a kid. it felt so good that after i finished i rubbed myself to orgasm under the hot stream of the shower.

today is a day off for me, and as i type this, I'm thinking about doing it all over again!

There is indeed some kind of connection between releasing pee and arousal in the shower

Mmmmmm this is way hot HotHelen. So are you willing to try something for me? I want you to do all of that. But add this in. When you 1st get in the shower pee before you turn on the water and stick your fingers into the stream. Then rub your nipples and play with your clit.clothes

I have to say your post is very hot, really getting me aroused. need to feel that splash of pee again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back