The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. it's one of the hazards of being shy, I think.

and to backtrack a bit, no I never ask a question I'd be unwilling to answer. in fact, I really think that people should tell how they'd answer a question when they're asking it. that would take a lot of time for a slow-typing schmuck like me, tho. lol.

do you like celebrating your birthday?

actually I cannot remember the last time I did, including getting a card or a cake.

What do you do to spoil yourself?

actually I cannot remember the last time I did, including getting a card or a cake.

What do you do to spoil yourself?

I shop. Or indulge in my favourite coffee with a piece of truffle, sit by a window and not think. Or a combination of above.

When's the last time you spoiled yourself?

I shop. Or indulge in my favourite coffee with a piece of truffle, sit by a window and not think. Or a combination of above.

When's the last time you spoiled yourself?

I try to every few weeks, though have been told I should a little bit every day.

Do you enjoy spoiling someone else?

I try to every few weeks, though have been told I should a little bit every day.

Do you enjoy spoiling someone else?

I think I'll my voice to those who say that you should :rose:

I do, actually. Just as I enjoy getting spoiled, I like to spoil.

Do you allow yourself to get spoiled by someone?

I think I'll my voice to those who say that you should :rose:

I do, actually. Just as I enjoy getting spoiled, I like to spoil.

Do you allow yourself to get spoiled by someone?

we all deserve that :rose:

I do, though I much prefer to be the spoiler. It doesn;t take much to make me happy.

Why is it so hard to allow yourself to be pampered by another person (if indeed you do find that)

we all deserve that :rose:

I do, though I much prefer to be the spoiler. It doesn;t take much to make me happy.

Why is it so hard to allow yourself to be pampered by another person (if indeed you do find that)

We do. It's a shame that most do not take the time to :rose:

I think it may be a two-fold explanation. On the one hand, it's a lack of control. To allow yourself to be spoiled means that you have to give yourself over, however briefly, to the other person. On the other, I think it may be a fear of appearing selfish, greedy, perhaps, for accepting the pampering. And on the third hand, within this very consumer society, we can't relax and enjoy. We always, as a whole, strive to gain gain gain, but there is very little pleasure in enjoying what we have. Almost as if there is some sort of guilt associated with it. End rant on the extreme capitalistic system. :rolleyes: And yes, I know, I lied, it's threefold. :D

Do you live to work or work to live?

We do. It's a shame that most do not take the time to :rose:

I think it may be a two-fold explanation. On the one hand, it's a lack of control. To allow yourself to be spoiled means that you have to give yourself over, however briefly, to the other person. On the other, I think it may be a fear of appearing selfish, greedy, perhaps, for accepting the pampering. And on the third hand, within this very consumer society, we can't relax and enjoy. We always, as a whole, strive to gain gain gain, but there is very little pleasure in enjoying what we have. Almost as if there is some sort of guilt associated with it. End rant on the extreme capitalistic system. :rolleyes: And yes, I know, I lied, it's threefold. :D

Do you live to work or work to live?

Good question....I sometimes work upwards of 100 hours a week, but I do try to enjoy life when I can.

Does a career really define a person?

I work to live.
Unfortunately living sometimes leads to more work.

Have you ever picked up a hitch-hiker of the opposite sex?

Good question....I sometimes work upwards of 100 hours a week, but I do try to enjoy life when I can.

Does a career really define a person?

I guess it really depends. My careers are a part of who I am, what I am passionate about. But for others, it's might be a means to an end.

I work to live.
Unfortunately living sometimes leads to more work.

Have you ever picked up a hitch-hiker of the opposite sex?
Welcome :kiss:

Yes. He was a friend of mine. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Are you in the field that you want to be?

I guess it really depends. My careers are a part of who I am, what I am passionate about. But for others, it's might be a means to an end.

Welcome :kiss:

Yes. He was a friend of mine. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Are you in the field that you want to be?

While I do love what I do, I never discount the potential of new experiences. Was told one time I should interview with a company even though I had no real experience at the job itself but that my life experiences would more than make up for it. Am still considering it, especially since the finge benefit that would come along with it woud be more than pleasurable.

Is there any job you would not do

While I do love what I do, I never discount the potential of new experiences. Was told one time I should interview with a company even though I had no real experience at the job itself but that my life experiences would more than make up for it. Am still considering it, especially since the finge benefit that would come along with it woud be more than pleasurable.

Is there any job you would not do

Good luck with that :rose:

Yes. Those that will compromise my integrity.

How do you take each day?

Good luck with that :rose:

Yes. Those that will compromise my integrity.

How do you take each day?

I wish I could be altruistic and say I take it as it comes, but each day brings its own set of challenges and problems as well as joys. I do what everyone else does, I adapt as best I can.

What 5 things would you bring with you if you had to live on an island for a year other than food and water

I wish I could be altruistic and say I take it as it comes, but each day brings its own set of challenges and problems as well as joys. I do what everyone else does, I adapt as best I can.

What 5 things would you bring with you if you had to live on an island for a year other than food and water

1. soap, shampoo, brush.

2. Toothbrush, toothpaste.

3. My laptop and a generator.

4. Books.

5. Vin Diesel. :D

If civilization as we know it disintegrates and would plunge into the next Minddle Ages, and you can take 5 ideas/concepts/invention over, what would they be?

1. soap, shampoo, brush.

2. Toothbrush, toothpaste.

3. My laptop and a generator.

4. Books.

5. Vin Diesel. :D

If civilization as we know it disintegrates and would plunge into the next Minddle Ages, and you can take 5 ideas/concepts/invention over, what would they be?

Oh my.....well I would also say Vin too but I would bring

1) the ability make electricity (either by battery or water wheel or wind)

2) the knowledge to make ink and paper

3) how to make a steam engine

4) how to cook in a primitive kitchen

5) the ability to underrstand why anarchy happened and what caused the fall of civilization

What would make the world a better place to live

Oh my.....well I would also say Vin too but I would bring

1) the ability make electricity (either by battery or water wheel or wind)

2) the knowledge to make ink and paper

3) how to make a steam engine

4) how to cook in a primitive kitchen

5) the ability to underrstand why anarchy happened and what caused the fall of civilization

What would make the world a better place to live

Good list.

Acceptance and understanding. Until we accept others, I believe the conflicts will be just as bad. Oh, and a little politeness could a long way.

How important is education?

Good list.

Acceptance and understanding. Until we accept others, I believe the conflicts will be just as bad. Oh, and a little politeness could a long way.

How important is education?

*huggles Breezeybutt tight*

It's windy here...Breezey :p

Hope you've had a wonderful day, sweetness.

Education?

In the broad sense... it's everything.

I don't mean scholastic education...well, not just that.

I think ignorance is the root of, for lack of a better word, a lot of the world's problems. (i don't really like that blanket phrase). Some that could probably be eased just by having a little more knowledge of things we don't understand, and therefore, fear.

Were you ever grounded over a report card?

*huggles Breezeybutt tight*

It's windy here...Breezey :p

Hope you've had a wonderful day, sweetness.

Education?

In the broad sense... it's everything.

I don't mean scholastic education...well, not just that.

I think ignorance is the root of, for lack of a better word, a lot of the world's problems. (i don't really like that blanket phrase). Some that could probably be eased just by having a little more knowledge of things we don't understand, and therefore, fear.

Were you ever grounded over a report card?

Grounded but not spanked so I am still waiting

Who was your favorite teacher?

Grounded but not spanked so I am still waiting

Who was your favorite teacher?
Shera :kiss:

i hear good things come to those who wait...lets hope bad bad things too

My favourite teacher is one I have right now :rose:

What do you hope to learn about yourself this year?

Shera :kiss:

i hear good things come to those who wait...lets hope bad bad things too

My favourite teacher is one I have right now :rose:

What do you hope to learn about yourself this year?

...whether I can be honest and say the things that will devistate someone or tell a lie and keep them happy....:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Why is it hard sometimes to be serious?

...whether I can be honest and say the things that will devistate someone or tell a lie and keep them happy....:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Why is it hard sometimes to be serious?

...because it is too much fun not to be....:D

Are you a good person?

no.....are you?

...some folks on here don't like me but those that know me....know how harmless I am...and that I really do care about some of the people here...

..except the one's who judge...I am not so good to them....:mad:

...are you a Dom?

...some folks on here don't like me but those that know me....know how harmless I am...and that I really do care about some of the people here...

..except the one's who judge...I am not so good to them....:mad:

...are you a Dom?

I can be but it isn't what I am about....I perfer to be romantic and let the male dominance be natural....but I know my knots and understand the BDSM lifestyle and I am very dominate in that arena...:cool:

Do you love someone right now?

I can be but it isn't what I am about....I perfer to be romantic and let the male dominance be natural....but I know my knots and understand the BDSM lifestyle and I am very dominate in that arena...:cool:

Do you love someone right now?

I don't know!

Do you envy someone right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back