The Happy Thread

RoryN

You're screwed.
What a great weekend coming up!

Who is happy?

:)

(No politics in this thread! If you talk about politics, you'll get a saddy face - - - > :( )

QNGIg3H.gif

:) :) :)

I will be spending the next 4 days in a room without windows. I won't mention why, but it will make me very happy.

it's good to see a positive thread.

this weekend, I am making some pot pie pizzas and further sorting my DS ROM collection bro.

Stew

0167232_480x360.jpg

Thin crust pizza with peperonis and ++ jalapenos , no sauce at all is the best.

it's good to see a positive thread.

this weekend, I am making some pot pie pizzas and further sorting my DS ROM collection bro.

Stew

0167232_480x360.jpg

Pot pie pizza?

WHY AM I ONLY LEARNING NOW THAT THIS IS A THING?

I got a fridge with a couple C-notes worth of craft beer and rib eye steaks, my number 1 homie for the last 20 years is coming out for a visit.

Gonna get drunk, do some driving, playing with power tools and I couldn't be more happy about it. :D

I got a fridge with a couple C-notes worth of craft beer and rib eye steaks, my number 1 homie for the last 20 years is coming out for a visit.

Gonna get drunk and play with power tools and I couldn't be more happy about it. :D

What kind of tools?

What kind of tools?

Mostly pneumatic, impact gun, ratchet for sure....prob a rotary grinder with a burr on it. Got an engine swap to crank out, Honda F20C into an old AE86 Corolla :cool:

Chainsaws if we get to that. But I might be doing that next week, not sure if I feel like climbing trees......some repelling would be hella fun though.

Gonna get drunk, do some driving, playing with power tools and I couldn't be more happy about it. :D
Booze and power tools. What could go wrong?

Driving and playing with power tools is not a way to be happy.:( Something always goes wrong.
Just drink your beer and catch up on old times with your homie.:D

Back