Woman who coined term "Herbivore men" never intended to malign these men!

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
Joined
Apr 3, 2010
Posts
21,217
https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/59wwl3/woman_who_coined_the_term_herbivore_men/
"I can't help but feel as if the women who can't get laid and blame their dissatisfaction on men who won't put up with their every selfish whim might be some sort of curse from that those old farts who want to blame everything on young people."

Herbivore men are very competent. And they don't commit crimes!

Hm. We understand the original intentions of the person who coined the term, but right now (in the terms that Fukasawa originally came up with for the word) are herbivore men an existence that should be affirmed?

"To put it bluntly, those people, the herbivore men are far better than the men of the Bubble and Baby Boomer Generations. There is a difference between the comprehension of the rules and situations in a generation that read and grew up on Death Note as compared to a generation that read and grew up on Doraemon (laughs). In my generation, the only people who could actually understand Mobile Suit Gundam were the really talented ones in the top 10 of their school year, you know. So you see, compared to an age where the young kids grew up on an economy that was rising steadily, the herbivore men grew up when the bubble had broken and had to experience like things the Aum Shinrikyo Incident and earthquake disasters and that difference is huge."

She also says that herbivore men are making society safer.
Aw crap. These MGTOW guys in Japan are making society safer. But wait, the dark side is that women cannot sexually manipulate them, either. Oops. No wonder Japan hates these guys! :D

But the Herbivore Men are winning because they're the majority of Japan's youth. Apparently you cannot kill an idea, or shame it out of existence.

Ganbatte, Soushoku Danshi!
 
4c767c42ab875678fcdbe511dd961306.jpg
 
What I find interesting is that there actually far more women in Japan that display this behaviour than men

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex

http://www.thedatereport.com/dating/sex/an-epidemic-of-asexuality-is-plaguing-japan/

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Japan/NC13Dh01.html

I seriously doubt you will hear LT singing these women's praises the same way he does people doing the same thing as them just with penises

but then again..it is Japan.. 105th in the world for gender equity... who the fuck cares about them
 
but then again..it is Japan.. 105th in the world for gender equity... who the fuck cares about them

One would think you would care about places with real inequality problems.

But that would be RACIST!!! :D
 
What I find interesting is that there actually far more women in Japan that display this behaviour than men

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex
What is this noise you speak?
The number of single people has reached a record high. A survey in 2011 found that 61% of unmarried men and 49% of women aged 18-34 were not in any kind of romantic relationship, a rise of almost 10% from five years earlier.
Looks to me like men display this behavior far more than women.

This article says practically the same thing.

I seriously doubt you will hear LT singing these women's praises the same way he does people doing the same thing as them just with penises
So 3/5 of women have no interest in sex, but so what? What's new about this? This has always been the case, worldwide. Sex is a bargaining chip, if a man ain't got something to bargain with, he won't get laid. It's ZERO SURPRISE that 3/5 of women in Japan hate sex; they never really liked it in the first damned place. And any argument you can concoct for a sudden rise in female sexual disinterest stems from exactly one thing - the sheer number of men being hit by Japan's slow economic collapse. Poor men never, ever, ever are seen as good mate material by women.

And this isn't just Japan. It's also true for American women:
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/06/27/75-percent-wont-date-unemployed-man_n_1631942.html
Many guys find the dating scene to be a minefield as it is, but things just got more difficult for those that are unemployed and dating in these recessionary times.

A new study from It's Just Lunch, a dating service for professionals, reveals that a whopping 75% of women would be "unlikely" to date a man who doesn't have a job -- partly out of fear there will be a financial obligation if they date someone who is out of work, but also because they believe it will limit activities they can do in life.

Another 42% of women answered "Maybe" to whether they'd date an unemployed man, with the stipulation that "I wouldn't want to throw a lot of time into it unless they had a game plan for getting back on track."

Worse, 33 percent said flat out "No" when asked if they would date a jobless guy.

...

The flipside? Nearly two-thirds of guys are open to dating an unemployed woman -- and 46 percent said they were "positive" they would date an unemployed woman.
75% of American women only use sex as a bargaining chip.

Men have always been way more interested in sex than women. This is, like, not news to anyone with more than half a brain. Japanese men are praiseworthy because they woke up and realized that the sex game is rigged against men and they've decided not to play.

Women hating sex IS JUST FUCKING TUESDAY
 
Look at that, more made up statistics and absolutely pure grade A bull shit from The President of the Lit chapter of the Woman hater's club.

Such animosity toward women caused by an overbearing mother who DARED die and leave a pittance of debt for which heirs aren't even responsible. Such a sad tiny excuse for a man you are LeJackass.
 
Hey cuckold Demorte do you enjoy it when your wife brags about sleeping around on you?
 
Still just making shit up and throwing at the wall huh LeDumbass?

As usual, you got fucking nothing. Sad!
 
Hey cuckold Demorte do you enjoy it when your wife brags about sleeping around on you?
 
Someone give LeDumbass a kick? He's stuck on flinging made up shit at the wall, as usual. :rolleyes:
 
Hey cuckold Demorte do you enjoy it when your wife brags about sleeping around on you??
 
Hey cuckold Demorte do you enjoy it when your wife brags about sleeping around on you??

Look slike LeJackass has his dimwit bot working overtime posting garbage. Sad little man.

I suppose when you have no argument your only option is to retreat to the bunker and let a few lines of shitty code post your ignorance for you. :rolleyes:
 
Hey cuckold Dummorte do you enjoy it when your wife brags about sleeping around on you??
 
It's just with you. It's now Friday and your chances of getting laid somehow decreased.

This explains his high hopes of a sex bot in the near future to fulfill his rape fantasies. As he said, it should be significantly advanced so as to be indistinguishable from a thinking real woman, but unable to refuse sex.
 
Hey cuckold Dummorte do you enjoy it when your wife brags about sleeping around on you??
 
Back
Top