ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
hybirdx said:
<SNIP>
oh and arc.....shut the hell up for once!!!

Hey I am doing my job here ... See my title sez "Kickin' Evil's Ass" Besides if I didn't give Khadgar some trouble ... He'd get bored.
 
grrr computers are pissing me off this morning. I'll try that attachment again. *growl*
 
Last edited:
Kelson said:
-feels sorry for Khadgar...all S&D ever does is thwap him nowadays...-

-begins to wonder if S&D + Khadgar are a unit-

-ducks and runs-


Oh yeah??

*thwaps Kelson*


:devil:
 
Alright, let's try that attachment again

chewbacca71 said:
*grinning widely* Why thank you, so good of you to notice.

Hmmm $100 , what can I do with that ?

also, I have played the game too and its not a poodle rat ROFL
*glaring and sliding hand back into tight pocket to retrieve money*

What! Are you freaken' kidding me Chewie?! It's obviously a poodlerat! Just look:
 

Attachments

  • poodlerat.jpg
    poodlerat.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 21
Hi,

can anyone tell me what does ROFLMAO means !??

(sorry for being such a newbie)

I was born in the year of the rat, so that AV does look a lot like rat with a badly dressed turban rather than a poddle rat;)

Z
 
*folds his hands behind his back and smirks at Arc.* going to be mad? by all means, make yoursef comfortable *grins evilly* oh ow! daonit S&D.... why do people get mad at me when i tie you up? all you do is smack me! *grabs S&D's hands as they come around and quickly duct tapes two foam hands to them.*

hey blaze. lol what was it you said? run amok? i'm pretty comfy here! but you'll get yours later heh heh heh
 
Zircon said:
can anyone tell me what does ROFLMAO means !??

(sorry for being such a newbie)

NP Zircon

ROFLMAO = rolling on the floor laughing my ass off
 
RAOTFLMAO

this means.

Rolling Around On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off.


make scence?
 
god dmanit.... why is cable so slow today! i swear it's like a modem again....
 
Khaddy ... be nice ...

<places a knee near a vital part>

Or you will feel intense pain ...

<nibbles on his earlobe>
 
hey hey! no need to take drastic measures! *carefully and slowly moves his hands and slides Arc's knee lower, onto the ground and then slips his arms around her waist* like Khad flavoured Ear? *grins*
 
*silently wacthing with amusement*

*voyeuristic tendencies too strong to ignore*

*thinking should I ask Kadgar whether he want to borrow my 'Pipe Threader named Rigid?'*

*standing far enough not to be caught by anyone*

Z
 
*turns his head to Zircone* no thanks, i've got one *smirks*
 
Khadgar said:
god dmanit.... why is cable so slow today! i swear it's like a modem again....

Khaddy ~

It's called either ... Lots of people on the same server as you are or ... there is a bad connection at one of the jumps between you & Lit site.
 
hmmm must be a connection....

because I am the black hole drain on the area LOL they had to phone me and say "uh, Mr.Khad, you're currently drawing ten times more usage, than everyone in your district, put together, multiplied by ten."

i'm not kidding lol so i stopped people from downloading off me.... they got pissed off too. i had a couple hundred in line. must have been popular.
 
Zircon said:
I was born in the year of the rat, so that AV does look a lot like rat with a badly dressed turban rather than a poddle rat;)
Look, unless you were born simultaneously in the year of the rat and the year of the poodle, you can't claim to have superior abilities in determining whether or not something is a poodlerat.
 
I' not claiming to have surperior abilities.

Besides I said it looked, keyword here, like a rat. Sorry to ruffle ya feathers...

(mumbling..for someone born in the year of the COW, she sure knows alot about rats and poddles...LOL)
 
Zircon~

Be nice to Crysede ... or she just might hurt ya ...


Khaddy~

Now what was everyone downloading off of ya??? Hmm ... just curious ...

<nuzzles yer neck>
 
*Urgghhhh...someone...Urgh...have her hands...Urgh...around...my...throat....too late....*

'Oh my queen...Please forgive..this unworthy soul...I'm at your feet...'
 
oh, tripple X rated porn of course.....

actually just anime and rare songs lol sorry to dissapoint you
do you have any idea how high the demand for Ninja Scroll is?

*smiles and moves his arms up, around your upper back slowly*
 
Now Khadgar ... I wasn't even thinking about porn ... but DL of music & anime makes sense ...

<licks some chocie still stuck to yer skin>

Oh I just notice that last Thwak that S&D did wasn't even aimed at you Khaddy ... it was for Kelson.
 
WOA ... the trick I did for my pix sig worked ... now to get it smaller lol ...
 
*smirks* but what were you implying?

hey thats right, technically i'm still covered in chocolate! lol going to have to take it off somtime. *grins at Arc*

i know that ast one was for kelson, she's after everyone!
 
Me imply ...

<lick a spot clean>

nah not me ... :D

<smiles then sinks her teeth into yer neck>

MMM ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top