Ohio

Someone bring me gravy and biscuits. Oooo and a greasy egg..over easy. And the biggest sweet tea you can find. May be 2.

This would make my day ;)

I was running late. I wanted waffle house sooo bad. There was mo time sadly.

Oh she didn't make it. It's just her recipe. I did all the work. I am sorry I hit a sore spot. :( hugs

Lol been a long time.. that one I am more understanding of...

No worries.

Im more sad I didnt get recipients ..

My mom does have them...they will be passed ;)

Hows life?

Lol been a long time.. that one I am more understanding of...

No worries.

Im more sad I didnt get recipients ..

My mom does have them...they will be passed ;)

Hows life?

Well I have been sick all week, but other than that I am good. Kid went back to school Monday... yeahhhhh! I'm working on my fall line and a few personal pieces for private clients. No big complaints here. We other than the one I am married to. lol

Well I have been sick all week, but other than that I am good. Kid went back to school Monday... yeahhhhh! I'm working on my fall line and a few personal pieces for private clients. No big complaints here. We other than the one I am married to. lol

Lol isnt that all our complaints ;)

Mine started preschool yesterday ... I had to pry a hug from him. I didnt cry..but it still sucked. Im much more worried about his stories for school... hes such a story teller.. I expect a call before our parent teacher conference.

Trying to squeeze in lots before the end of summer...and yes, lotsa beer and wine were involved. ..thankfully not at the same time!! :D

Thanks sexy. Hope your week gets better.

This week would be a lot better if I could overcome my writer's block. With just two chapters left to write, I know how I want to end it just not how I want to write it. Here's to hoping I get some inspiration or an epiphany by the end of this awfully hot and humid week.

Back