ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well enough, switched my college major. Been a subsitute teacher, need a new job. Mostly so I can get hitched. You?
 
Huh, I am not married. I want to be but Tumble and I are quite poor. Both leeching off our parents still actually.
 
*laughs* Uhmm...WoW? How have you been??

Well... It has been quite some time, hasn't it?

@ LuckyVic: Sorry, but I'll have to pass, never could get into the series. Not to mention my RP'ing is so rusted, it's in a rather sad state if I tried.
 
Well Hy, does that mean you wouldn't try if the right thread came along.

I've never watched the show Vic.
 
Maybe, maybe not. Really can't say I know for sure. But with the current selection I scanned through, chances seem a bit dim.
 
I like battlestar (have all but 4.0 on DVD) but I really don't see it as a good story thread.

or RPG for that matter.

I just take it as entertainment
 
Maybe we should relax a bit on the story vs sex percentage?

I've got SEVERAL ongoing threads I am in, and sadly, they are ALL in the SRP forums...

If anything, I think we have been giving posters the wrong impression of this forum for quite some time. I tried to show years ago that a thread can become really good, even with sex, if posters were just given the chance, with Elven Fantasy. I know there are a hand full of posters here that remember it. The only thread that I personally have ever seen through to an 'ending'.

Now, I do have a thread idea, if anyone is interested. And it could become epic, if allowed to, but it will need some serious support...

A story about two rival clans, one of ninja's, the other of samurai. The daughter of the ninja clan's leader is sent to kill the son of the samurai clan's leader, only she fall in love with him.

Would any of you have any interest in helping me with such a thread?
 
I'd try it.

My big idea I've still been holding back. Its a set of 3 or 4 characters probably lovers, their friend, and a rival. We start in something similar to Egypt. Go threw preplaned story rival kills friend or some such. When either the rival fails or suceeds we use the same characters so to speak, same soul so to speak. We recast the roles so lovers become hated enemies and rival becomes slave to friend and we do a knew short story about the former lovers tring to win the heart of the former friend in ancient greece. Then we redo the characters again in rome and then spain, and then the colonies, then the french revulution, and so on until we hit now. As the characters go they get more and more glimpses of there past lives. Each time period would be something like 2 to 4 pages long, short for many threads.

I also would like to play around with the game of the gods and young gods idea by firesprite from so long ago.
 
Your plot reminds me of Neil Gaiman's Witchcraft.

mini1.jpg
 
The basic love interest plot sounds a bit like Shinobi: Heart Under Blade Rave'. It sounds interesting.

Seems there are a few ideas that have been under the table. I had two in mind I never started. One was restarting War of the Foxes.

The other was Dreams Into Nightmares, where a strange phenomina in which individuals' dreams begin to take strange effects. Some people's dreams begin connecting with other people's dreams, while others are being physically affected by their nightmares.

Honestly, I'm thinking of going with Dreams Into Nightmares, it'd be a free-flow thread for the most part, so it'd help me get back into the game.
 
Awsome thank you.

I've never read that book Raven.

I'd try the dream thing Hy.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top