Old 08-17-2013, 09:16 AM   #23951
sereneone4u
quod nutrit me destruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatsink View Post
HS strolls in saying ''Good morning Peaches, you'll get there never fear'' and calling out good morning to all the other family and visitors before filling his caffettieres, preparing toast and scrambled eggs and taking his usual seat in the corner.
Is breakfast only for two this morning, or ?
If it pleases Him to teach me, i will learn all i can.
If it pleases Him to discipline me, i will accept it with out a sound.
It it pleases Him to allow me to serve Him, i will serve Him with loyalty and devotion.

she thought herself wicked, until she became a little girl with dolls on the floor of the Devil's dark lair.

Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, is something helpless that wants our love.

She looked like a queen but she loved like a slave.

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

Old 08-17-2013, 09:37 AM   #23952
heatsink
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
Is breakfast only for two this morning, or ?
Yup Serene, I posted a couple of days ago that that I was ''Hanging up my apron'' so to speak, after his clamouring I thought StoneWorker would have nipped in, but he seems to have gone MIA?
Then he adds falsetto ''But for you, unwitting manufacturer of pyrotechnics, pull up a chair''

Last edited by heatsink : 08-17-2013 at 09:42 AM.

Old 08-17-2013, 09:41 AM   #23953
sereneone4u
quod nutrit me destruit

Quote:
Yup Serene, I posted a couple of days ago that that I was ''Hanging up my apron'' so to speak, then he adds falsetto ''But for you, unwitting manufacturer of pyrotechnics, pull up a chair''

Why thank you, hs.

*slides into a chair and places her napkin in her lap*
It it pleases Him to allow me to serve Him, i will serve Him with loyalty and devotion.

she thought herself wicked, until she became a little girl with dolls on the floor of the Devil's dark lair.

Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, is something helpless that wants our love.

Old 08-17-2013, 11:09 AM   #23954
StoneWorker

Last edited by StoneWorker : 09-12-2013 at 12:51 AM.

Old 08-17-2013, 11:27 AM   #23955
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....

*puts the boys in the "thinking chairs"*
*giggles*

Serene I'm thrilled you are enjoying homeschooling. If I hadn't had to return to work after everything going on in my life, I would definitely still be doing it. It's a fabulous option for certain children if the parents are willing and capable of it.

(((hugs Peaches)))

Of Temptation and Salvation Street...

~from "Bad Angel" by Dierks Bentley

Old 08-17-2013, 11:49 AM   #23956
sereneone4u
quod nutrit me destruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
*puts the boys in the "thinking chairs"*
*giggles*

Serene I'm thrilled you are enjoying homeschooling. If I hadn't had to return to work after everything going on in my life, I would definitely still be doing it. It's a fabulous option for certain children if the parents are willing and capable of it.

(((hugs Peaches)))

Oh, I enjoy it so much (obviously, I blather on and on about it) and so does my daughter. She was just wilting in public school and now she is just blossoming. *proud mama beam* It has come a long way since I hsed one of my older sons. She is involved in so much and we have the best field trips. This fall we are going to Medieval Times (we are studying from Reformation to Modern Times) for fun and going to spend the night in one of the ships at Patriot's Point, visiting a Planetarium and spending the night at an aquarium (science). I am thankful that I am able to do this for her. We do make sacrifices as a family though, things are VERY tight and the homeschooling we choose to do is expensive.

Old 08-17-2013, 02:15 PM   #23957
heatsink
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneWorker View Post
A friend emailed me and recommended i drop by and leave a note. Seems like maybe she was right.

HS! I never sought to step on your toes and I have tried to avoid causing any additional issues in public. I respect the contributions you have made here and regret that I have made it appear to try to diminish those accomplishments. I only wish you could have found the time to drop me a note privately rather than in the manner things have transpired. I wish no ill will and I dont hold grudges.

Perhaps in time I will have earned the same level of respect, and that everyone will consider me family as well.

Have fun all, im back to my RL family and plugging in to let my batteries recharge.

Cheers!
SW, You are indeed lucky to have a friend of the fairer sex, with the time to police us and report by email to you our purely humorous and friendly exchanges here?

That kind of true,dedicated and loyal friendship is to be prized.

Now I don;t recollect any overt toe stepping by yourself, but anything other than that I am sure I can take your word for?
Regarding my observation (And it was just that, an observation) that you may wish to step up to the plate in the kitchen, well that hardly warranted a Private Message do you think?

Your references to ill will, grudges and the acceptance or otherwise of individuals in this small company of friends strikes no chord with me, other than to remind me of an odious little man with the same phobias and who cheated most horribly in public on one of our number, fortunately long gone and best forgotten.

Reverting to the topic of PM's I've not worked out how to ensure those who are not around receive their PM's, but if you can bring me up to speed on that, then I'll bear it in mind for the future?

Go well!

HS

Old 08-17-2013, 02:18 PM   #23958
sereneone4u
quod nutrit me destruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneWorker View Post
Im enjoying some much needed time off and I wanted to back off and let things die down. A friend emailed me and recommended i drop by and leave a note. Seems like maybe she was right.

A wise friend of mine once posted this below. It stuck with me and I believe it applies:

As far as MIA, no, im not missing but rather trying to decompress.

HS! I never sought to step on your toes and I have tried to avoid causing any additional issues in public. I respect the contributions you have made here and regret that I have made it appear to try to diminish those accomplishments. I only wish you could have found the time to drop me a note privately rather than in the manner things have transpired. I wish no ill will and I dont hold grudges.

Perhaps in time I will have earned the same level of respect, and that everyone will consider me family as well.

Have fun all, im back to my RL family and plugging in to let my batteries recharge.

Cheers!
And I personally do not know if I would call that person a friend. He changed the post obviously because it did not even show up when I quoted him. So someone had to have moved fast to copy it. It should have just been ignored, and definitely not sent to you while you are away spending time with your children. Think about that.

Old 08-17-2013, 02:39 PM   #23959
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....

I was teasing you boys, putting you both in a " time out"... I hope I didn't offend.

The "thinking chair" was what my grandmother put us in when we weren't behaving.

There's really only one person who occasions this thread who needs policing, and I'm pretty sure he already knows who he is..

Old 08-17-2013, 03:41 PM   #23960
sereneone4u
quod nutrit me destruit

Quote:
I was teasing you boys, putting you both in a " time out"... I hope I didn't offend.

The "thinking chair" was what my grandmother put us in when we weren't behaving.

There's really only one person who occasions this thread who needs policing, and I'm pretty sure he already knows who he is..
I did not see it as offensive at all, it was amusing and a break from the tension that had filled the room.

Old 08-17-2013, 06:08 PM   #23961
heatsink
Literotica Guru

Quote:

RA,
No offense taken here I assure you, in fact to be in the thinking chair causes no headaches at all.

Old 08-17-2013, 06:49 PM   #23962
heatsink
Literotica Guru

Redundant

Last edited by heatsink : 08-18-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Old 08-18-2013, 12:43 AM   #23963
mutato
Just me

Good evening to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that adore them.

Sorry I've been absent from this wonderful thread, but life has become rather crazy over the past few weeks. Life is going well even with all the setbacks Angel and I have had to deal with.

(((HUGS))) and for the lovely babygirls and handshakes and nods for the Daddies. I hope life is going well for y'all here.

*Just a nice guy with a very kinky mind, lost & invisible among the posers and the pervs...

*The best revenge is a life well lived...

Proud Playgrounder #353

Old 08-18-2013, 12:46 AM   #23964
curvyangel1969
🍥Better than Cookies 🍥

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutato View Post

Sorry I've been absent from this wonderful thread, but life has become rather crazy over the past few weeks. Life is going well even with all the setbacks Angel and I have had to deal with.

(((HUGS))) and for the lovely babygirls and handshakes and nods for the Daddies. I hope life is going well for y'all here.
{{{{{{{Mutato}}}}}}}}}

Miss you. Glad life is going well despite any pesky setbacks. Thinking of you guys and cheering you on.

Old 08-18-2013, 12:47 AM   #23965
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:

Hey
Life
We know it
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better

Old 08-18-2013, 09:19 AM   #23966
heatsink
Literotica Guru

HS strolls in late and heads straight for the kitchen. Soon he has his popular breakfast menu in full swing, including his range of coffees and right through to the ever popular scrambled eggs.

Putting a ''Welcome as usual'' outside the door of the kitchen, he retires to his chair by the chaise and is soon engrossed in reports of the previous days T20 finals.

Old 08-18-2013, 01:37 PM   #23967
curvyangel1969
🍥Better than Cookies 🍥

Good morning all. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend thus far.
Is anyone else having problems with Lit loading or being slow or unresponsive? Could just be my crappy laptop but i thought i'd ask.

Went to a huge annual Arts and Crafts fair yesterday. I think i walked 10 miles lol.

Old 08-18-2013, 01:42 PM   #23968
PAfireguy
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvyangel1969 View Post
Is anyone else having problems with Lit loading or being slow or unresponsive? Could just be my crappy laptop but i thought i'd ask.

Went to a huge annual Arts and Crafts fair yesterday. I think i walked 10 miles lol.
Having similar issues for sure!

Old 08-18-2013, 01:46 PM   #23969
curvyangel1969
🍥Better than Cookies 🍥

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAfireguy View Post
Well that stinks but i am glad to know that its just not my crappy laptop

Old 08-18-2013, 01:48 PM   #23970
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedLove View Post
Good morning daddies and girls! Sending hugs to RA, Serene, Kitkat and the other littles who are having speed bumps in their relationships. And sending thank yous to daddy Rj, daddy Stan, Jester, daddy M and the other supportive daddies! The wanna-be daddies are plenty. And a little's heart is a precious thing for us to give.

Peaches, Cookie, daddy Stan, Hayley, CA, Photo---sending positive thoughts for each of you!! I know you are having a busy journey in life right now.
Good morning INL......my sweet friend......been a while since I was here and I want to send you...........*smiles*

From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......

[/center]

Old 08-18-2013, 01:52 PM   #23971
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Daddy's girl.......

Leaving this one for my "Little One"......

Image by Gerome......

[/center]

Old 08-18-2013, 03:09 PM   #23972
sereneone4u
quod nutrit me destruit

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAfireguy View Post
Me three.

Old 08-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #23973
sereneone4u
quod nutrit me destruit

Quote:
HS strolls in late and heads straight for the kitchen. Soon he has his popular breakfast menu in full swing, including his range of coffees and right through to the ever popular scrambled eggs.

Putting a ''Welcome as usual'' outside the door of the kitchen, he retires to his chair by the chaise and is soon engrossed in reports of the previous days T20 finals.
Pours herself a cup of coffee and grabs a plate of eggs with some fruit on the side.

Glad you make time to make such a lovely breakfast, HS.

Old 08-18-2013, 04:43 PM   #23974
INeedLove
Soft petals

Quote:

hi daddy M! good to see you here!!

Quote:

Thank you for the eggs. Perfect breakfast protein.

Quote:

Hi CA! That's a big craft fair! Cool! I wish we had one around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
Good morning INL......my sweet friend......been a while since I was here and I want to send you...........*smiles*
hi daddy G! How are you my friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
Pours herself a cup of coffee and grabs a plate of eggs with some fruit on the side.

Glad you make time to make such a lovely breakfast, HS.
Happy Sunday Serene!

Flower girls!

Old 08-18-2013, 05:04 PM   #23975
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Hi daddy G! How are you my friend?
I'm good.....life is always a bit crazy in my world.....but as long as my feet hit the ground every morning.......I keep moving forward.......

I hope all is well in yours....I miss you lots....

[/center]

Closed Thread