Hottest Asians

How do you like my thread?


  • Total voters
    39
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arc da Rat said:
I love the manga "Tramps like Us" ... It must have been popular enough to be made into a live action drama ... Japanese title is called "Kimi Wa Pet" ...

Jun Matsumoto is so cute ... I even found some hot-ness pix of him ...


Thanks for all the pics of course, but I personally feel like I need to be warned if they are of Asian guys with either makeup on or who weigh less than I do-125 lbs.
sigh...but that hunk with the long hair was worth going through all the others.
 
Ambrosha said:
Thanks for all the pics of course, but I personally feel like I need to be warned if they are of Asian guys with either makeup on or who weigh less than I do-125 lbs.
sigh...but that hunk with the long hair was worth going through all the others.

Atsushi doesn't have as much make up as some of the more visual goth looking J-Pop bands out there ...

The ones of Kat-Tun & Miyavi, both artists are in thier early to mid 20's (I think) So that might account for thier skinny-ness ...

The one of Gackt is not the best pix of him ... But it was the 1st one I have seen of him naked ...
 
Stuponfucious said:
It's sort of a chocolate drink. Not exactly like chocolate milk, but almost the same.



OoooOOOooo!!!

I think KrakMonkey wants Asian soup. :cathappy:
 
Bai Fuckin' Ling

0736bc20db3297cc935b64213e7a17db_bai_ling_new_5_big.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top