Post baseless lies about the person above you - Version Two

PapaRomantic

Writing away...
Joined
Oct 1, 2016
Posts
7,587
Devlishone4fun posted these instructions in the original thread -

Saw this another site and thought it would be fun to have here..As the title says, post anything you want to, as long as its a lie.

For example you could post;

Has man boobs.

(lies all lies)

This is just about having a bit a fun, and not to be taken seriously.

So who's going to be the first one to start this new game off?????

Let's start again - I have so many more LIES to tell about you people!
 
Never starts a new version of an old thread

Good one - you're so good at this game!


Sleeps with the lights on at night in case he wakes up in the middle of the night so he can instantly check in the mirror to make sure he's still there...
 
Good one - you're so good at this game!


Sleeps with the lights on at night in case he wakes up in the middle of the night so he can instantly check in the mirror to make sure he's still there...

Goes into people's houses at night to replace their mirrors with near perfect replica paintings (but without the person's reflection in it)
 
Her favorite way to spend a lazy Sunday is to shove a feather duster up her butt and run around the house pretending she's a little bunny. She also gets the place pretty dust-free in the process, so -- win!
has his own gimp for household chores that he stole off me!
 
Back
Top