Women who desire women

hmm

hmmm lunch break... wish I could indulge with the "teacher"... :)
What would be better, would be if she dressed like a teacher to mmmm sexy

anyone here like to lick a teacher or did during shool-daze...?
My history teacher was hot as shit, many an evening mastubating with the shower head lol, oh boarding school days were great...

My history teacher was hot as shit, many an evening mastubating with the shower head lol, oh boarding school days were great...
my english teacher whose name for real was mrs. cutini was a long legged blond who my older brother dated when they were in college drove me nuts she would sit on desk in front of and spread her legs knowing i was going ape shit over her, but no i didn't get to lick darn it

ahhhh ladies thx for responding to my inquiry re hottt teachers.. seems like I wasn't alone at night with my impure thoughts of Mrs McKay... mid 30ish fiery red-vixen who taught Spanish in 10th grade... I used to try n count her freckles when she wore a low cut top...

what suked was for Spanish II she wasn't my teacher....soghhhh

que lastima ~

ahhhh ladies thx for responding to my inquiry re hottt teachers.. seems like I wasn't alone at night with my impure thoughts of Mrs McKay... mid 30ish fiery red-vixen who taught Spanish in 10th grade... I used to try n count her freckles when she wore a low cut top...

what suked was for Spanish II she wasn't my teacher....soghhhh

que lastima ~

You win some, you lose some. I recall several hot teachers and professors along the way. At least one is right here with us from time to time.

Back