Digitally Enhanced

SweetMerry

Literotica Guru
One of my favorite hobbies is to play around with pictures in paint.net (yippee for free photo editing software.) So today I chose a few pics of me from a recent bathroom mirror session, and doctored them up. Most of them I made soft and vintage-looking, but the spirit of Andy Warhol must have possessed me for one of them.

Oh, and if anyone else out there enhances their photos, feel free to post them here. I'd love to see what you're doing!

Edit: Want a chance to play around with me? ;) Click here for some untouched photos that YOU can enhance and repost here.

Another Edit: I got indexed! Indexing god, Nirvision, sorted through my thread and pooled together what I've posted into categories. I'm hoping to keep the index updated, so instead of a monster list here on the first page, I've broken it up into individual posts. As I add more pics, I'll do my best to update these posts. I hope you enjoy!

Breasts Index ~ Bath Index ~ Clothing and Kink Index

Attachments

• close up frosted glass.jpg
    close up frosted glass.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 8,627
  • peek a bush vintage.jpg
    peek a bush vintage.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 7,167
  • peek a butt soft.jpg
    peek a butt soft.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 6,113
  • some cleavage vintage.jpg
    some cleavage vintage.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 5,557
  • spilling over electric.jpg
    spilling over electric.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 7,517
Last edited:
One of my favorite hobbies is to play around with pictures in paint.net (yippee for free photo editing software.) So today I chose a few pics of me from a recent bathroom mirror session, and doctored them up. Most of them I made soft and vintage-looking, but the spirit of Andy Warhol must have possessed me for one of them.

Oh, and if anyone else out there enhances their photos, feel free to post them here. I'd love to see what you're doing!

I love your pics!!

Looks like you had some fun not only taking the pics, but playing around with them as well :)

diskjockey: Thanks! :rose:

zumpkin: Of course! I always have fun playing around. ;) Joking aside, I do enjoy playing around with the pics in order to get just the right look. It's amazing how you can completely change the feel of a picture with a little digital fun. (And I am totally digging your avatar, btw.)

lovely curves and love how you played with some of the digital aspects. Sometimes that really makes a picture pop.

Merry, very creative. I can't wait to see more from you.

pics

great pics , really liked the softening and black and white , sexy as hell without being in your face nudity , you're a damn hot woman

Nice pics, keep doing what you're doing it really looks like you enjoy yourself.

Thanks, everyone, for the wonderful feedback. I really enjoy making these, and am glad other people are enjoying them, too.

Here's another for you. This one's from my pov, rather than in the mirror.

Attachments

• soft breast vintage.jpg
    soft breast vintage.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 2,663
Ok, I'm having too much fun than should be allowed on a Sunday afternoon. Here's my last group of pictures of the day. It's a (very) soft strip for all of those who like their women a little butch.

Attachments

• camo strip 1.jpg
    camo strip 1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,571
  • camo strip2.jpg
    camo strip2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,058
  • camo strip3.jpg
    camo strip3.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,206
  • camo strip4.jpg
    camo strip4.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,278
  • camo strip5.jpg
    camo strip5.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 2,084

WONDERFUL pictures!!! Can't wait to see more of them. You have a great body!

Ok, I'm having too much fun than should be allowed on a Sunday afternoon. Here's my last group of pictures of the day. It's a (very) soft strip for all of those who like their women a little butch.

I didn't see anything butch in thosepics. Very soft very sexy, very alluring!

Thanks, shadow and boytoy! I appreciate the feedback. :)

I didn't see anything butch in thosepics. Very soft very sexy, very alluring!

Ah, I was thinking the camo pants and boy shorts were a little butch. I guess I should have added the combat boots and patrol cap to the outfit, too. ;) And thanks for the "soft, sexy, and alluring." I had fun pairing the soft "feel" with the less-feminine-than-usual attire.

Ok, here's a tidbit for your Monday. It's not much, but I haven't had a chance to take any more pictures today.

Attachments

• peek a boob sparkle.jpg
    peek a boob sparkle.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,391
Last edited:
Back