Afraid of unsafe sex (sex=commitment)

you make me uncomfortable. i'm not itching to get laid, do you put words in your partners' mouth like this? please don't comment, i'm really not that interested

edit: to be fair it sounds like you were the one that raised paying for sex in the first place? i'm not really sure but i don't appreciate being villianized in a way i think is just an attempt at some form of emasculation. again i could try to comment more but you really just don't make me comfortable so please -- i'm not interested.

You have some serious problems with sex if you honestly believe I was "Villainizing" you by saying you should pay for sex. I'm not ashamed of that kind of behavior because there's nothing shameful about being a prostitute or a john. Sex is just that-sex...nothing so precious, holy or pure about it to "ruin" it by acting as thought it can be a transaction. And telling you to pay for sex if you want it only with "no strings" (quoted from YOU in your post!) isn't me insulting you, it's honestly advising you.

Whatever you think I did, and are acting rude and snarky because of, I didn't do. So quit acting like an asshole...I did nothing to you.
 
Oh wow, no no you have the wrong idea or -- yuck, no!

Oh man no you've got it all wrong, my emotions are in working order, it's my sex organ's health i'm concerned about, it needs to walk around the block just like a dog has to get out and strut around.

Your sex organs will be fine if they are dormant for a while, really they will.
 
Back
Top