The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really tired, my tum got me up at 3 and it took ages to sleep again. On the plus side, I haven't chucked up over anyone yet today!

Work this morning, taking the students dancing :)
It is a lot colder here too, but sunny xxx

Really tired, my tum got me up at 3 and it took ages to sleep again. On the plus side, I haven't chucked up over anyone yet today!

Work this morning, taking the students dancing :)
It is a lot colder here too, but sunny xxx

Bloody hell but it's cold. I was sweating yesterday in short sleeves. Today I'm frozen in a jumper and my waterproof jacket. Brrrrrr.

Hope you're all wrapped up well.

Morning all

Friday again.

My first meeting today is with a customer who goes out once a month with a friend who lives near here, so she tells her boss that she will be late in the office because she is 'visiting the printers first'. She'll roll up late, hungover, I'll pour coffee down her for an hour whilst she tells me how much she hates her job and then she'll leave. If I didn't get some work off her when she's in her office and sober, I wouldn't put up with it.

Added to which, looks like I'm going to have to work on Sunday to catch up with artwork that's running behind. Marvellous :rolleyes:

I need to find something to look forward to, I think. What's everyone else up to this weekend?

Morning all

Friday again.

My first meeting today is with a customer who goes out once a month with a friend who lives near here, so she tells her boss that she will be late in the office because she is 'visiting the printers first'. She'll roll up late, hungover, I'll pour coffee down her for an hour whilst she tells me how much she hates her job and then she'll leave. If I didn't get some work off her when she's in her office and sober, I wouldn't put up with it.

Added to which, looks like I'm going to have to work on Sunday to catch up with artwork that's running behind. Marvellous :rolleyes:

I need to find something to look forward to, I think. What's everyone else up to this weekend?

Ah, it's that meeting again is it? Fun!

This weekend I am biting the bullet and spending some money on new clothing. My old stuff is now getting so old it is unwearable so I'm having to buy new almost everything. Trousers, Shirts, T-Shirts, boots, Safety Gear... An expense I did not really need but one that I can't put off any longer.

I hate clothes shopping :) So that's a chunk of my weekend.

Ah, it's that meeting again is it? Fun!

This weekend I am biting the bullet and spending some money on new clothing. My old stuff is now getting so old it is unwearable so I'm having to buy new almost everything. Trousers, Shirts, T-Shirts, boots, Safety Gear... An expense I did not really need but one that I can't put off any longer.

I hate clothes shopping :) So that's a chunk of my weekend.

If you want to do my artwork, give me your list and I'll buy your clothes for you. I love clothes shopping :D

No, i have to do it myself. make sure everything fits. :(

I'm sure if I asked for 'Jolly Green Giant' size, it would be close :D

On the other hand, perhaps you're right. I might let my sense of fun get the better of me, and change the shade from black to something a little more......colourful!!

I'm sure if I asked for 'Jolly Green Giant' size, it would be close :D

On the other hand, perhaps you're right. I might let my sense of fun get the better of me, and change the shade from black to something a little more......colourful!!

Yeah, and that would never do!

Morning all.

*gathers tumbleweed, hoovers the carpet and flicks the duster around*

Hello? Anyone around? Was it something I said? :D

Evening peeps :)
All set for my big day!
I just have to try to sleep tonight somehow!
Think I might take a piriton or something!

Really looking forwards to meeting Mal and spending time with old friends and new.

Morning all.

The sun is shining for someone's big day today :D

Hope it all goes well xx

And I am home, I have observed the collaring, I didn't get in the way too much and thankfully my errors were minor. A call of "Malich" at a vague point in the service left me dashing to hand over a knife rather than pressing the start button on the music.... but hopefully it didn't spoil the flow too badly ;)

Was great to finally see Daisy and Nick face to face and the others there also!

So sleep well all, tomorrow is another day and lets hope its positive for someone else we know this time!

And now... Sleep *Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Morning all :)
Had a lovely day yesterday, so lovely to meet you Mal :) and I made one or two errors, like forgetting to give Master the collar before hand :eek:
Chilling out at the spa and relaxing this morning.

Hope everyone is well xxxxxx

Morning all :)
Had a lovely day yesterday, so lovely to meet you Mal :) and I made one or two errors, like forgetting to give Master the collar before hand :eek:
Chilling out at the spa and relaxing this morning.

Hope everyone is well xxxxxx

Normally in this situation i'd say "you can get it right next time" but I sorely hope neither of you will need a next time.

Though it might give the nice lady performing the ceremony some ideas as to the kind of mistakes that can be made so the next couple benefit and get a little more firm herding ;)

You'll be pleased to know the video does play on my machine so it must just have been a codec error on your little notebook.

Evening All,
Home from our collarmoon and back to real life :( booooo!
Had an absolutely brilliant time, even managed to introduce a curious vanilla couple to the joys of flogging :D
Don't know when I will see Master next, leaving to come home was bloody hard!

So come on, what gossip have I missed? ;)

Morning Daisy.

You missed nothing that I have seen I think.

Hope everyone is well?

Morning all

Hope you're all well rested? Off to drop my car to the garage for MOT and then off to the Prof's for the big meet!

Have a good day all.

Mal, I hope the car passes with no major issues!
Lally, sending hugs, I know you are feeling down. Things will get better! Xxxxx

Paperwork day today! Booo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back