I'm outwardly masculine but submissive with a man

2wayroad

Really Really Experienced
My whole life, in my day to day activities, I'm a man's man. Women are drawn to me and flirt with me. I very rarely randomly get hit on by men. When I have, it's by more feminine men.

When I'm with a man, I prefer to be with a total top. An alpha who takes charge and wants to use me for his pleasure. I have no problems abandoning the part of me that the world sees and letting a man have his way, call me names or treat me as he would a woman. I don't want him to even warn me when he's going to cum. I can't emphasize how much I enjoy being completely submissive.

When we're done, I find it easy to return to being the man I am day in and day out.

Are there any men out there who are attracted to men like me? How do I find men like that without going on line? I've met men who like men like me, but they almost always want a one of time thing.

Last edited:
Can't help but I wish I knew the answer because I feel I'm very much like you. I also am not looking for a one off.
I wish you luck.

No-one in their wildest dreams could describe me as other than totally masculine, l love women in all their forms.

I also get that special feeling when l am on my knees in front of a cock, preferably more than one.
I love the feel of a cock in my mouth, love the feeling l get as it pumps it's cum into me. The ideas of being used for another man's pleasure excites me and if he wishes to totally humiliate me by pissing on me and into my mouth my pleasure is complete.

No-one in their wildest dreams could describe me as other than totally masculine, l love women in all their forms.

I also get that special feeling when l am on my knees in front of a cock, preferably more than one.
I love the feel of a cock in my mouth, love the feeling l get as it pumps it's cum into me. The ideas of being used for another man's pleasure excites me and if he wishes to totally humiliate me by pissing on me and into my mouth my pleasure is complete.

Same here except for the pissing. Too much humiliation for me.

Love to watch a 'masculine' man be submissive, especially when the top is noticeably younger and/or smaller in stature.

So hot.

Same!

I recently started having a fantasy like this. It centres around this one guy I know. I'm outwardly straight and I'm my 40s he's quite camp and hipsterish and all I wanna do is give it up for him!

On my knees, face down; on my back I don't care, I just want to be his slut. Preferably with a stranger watching my humiliation :)

I have a fem side that comes out sometimes when I'm with a man. I can be very flirtatious, and I try to be attractive and seductive to him when we first meet. When we get to my place I want to do every and any thing I need to do to get him hard and horny. I've been known to do a strip tease. More often its kissing and making out, I stroke his cock as we kiss.
Then it's all about his cock and his manhood. I want him to be so hard his cock hurts, and he's crazy with lust, and he needs relief like a drowning man needs air. Whatever it takes to please him. I want to bring out his masculinity completely and more than he ever has before. I want him to desire me and use me to satisfy his cock and all his raw male desires. I'll suck him all night if thats what he wants. He can fuck me in any way or position, as hard as he wants.
I want to bring out the raw animal manhood thats in him, and I want to satisfy him until he's exhausted and drained.
It's all about masculinity. I have mine, and I enjoy it when I'm with a woman. But I also enjoy another mans masculinity by teasing and arousing him, bringing out more masculinity than he knew he had in him, and taking all the cum he has to give.
I find it deeply rewarding to bring out all his manhood, and the sex is completely, totally satisfying.

Last edited:
My whole life, in my day to day activities, I'm a man's man. Women are drawn to me and flirt with me. I very rarely randomly get hit on by men. When I have, it's by more feminine men.

When I'm with a man, I prefer to be with a total top. An alpha who takes charge and wants to use me for his pleasure. I have no problems abandoning the part of me that the world sees and letting a man have his way, call me names or treat me as he would a woman. I don't want him to even warm me when he's going to cum. I can't emphasize how much I enjoy being completely submissive.

When we're done, I find it easy to return to being the man I am day in and day out.

Are there any men out there who are attracted to men like me? How do I find men like that without going on line? I've met men who like men like me, but they almost always want a one of time thing

yes yes....when i was in the lifestyle....I liked them, oh they Luv women (as I do too)....later they were .bending over for my dick....especially if you were hung....
lick my ass....swallow my cum...then go kiss your girl friend....what a thought

Last edited:
I'm another one

I can completely relate to this. I feel the same way. I am masculine and in control in my "regular " life but love being a submisive she i am with a man. Even speaking with them online or being here on this site, my attitude changes and I become a fem leaning sub. I am looking for someone who likes this as well. Not an easy thing to find .

Hot thread

So many slutty guys with so many hot fantasies. Any top guys about who wanna share their thoughts?

yes yes....when i was in the lifestyle....I liked them, oh they Luv women (as I do too)....later they were .bending over for my dick....especially if you were hung....
lick my ass....swallow my cum...then go kiss your girl friend....what a thought

Klippert you nailed it as alpha. Well said. Totally agree

So many slutty guys with so many hot fantasies. Any top guys about who wanna share their thoughts?

My thoughts, as a switch, center around the fact that the male submission being discussed here is primarily an emotional/mental thrill. Obviously, the physical act could be done with two equally masculine men...so it's not just the physical, but the physical combined with a strong emotional element that fuels the intense sexual satisfaction in this situation. For the bottom/sub, the emotion is somewhat akin to shame because he craves this so much...for the Top/Dom, the emotion is more akin to pride at having another man sexually serve you, etc.

In the role of Top/Dominant/Alpha I find the very act of another man's surrender of his own masculinity to be highly arousing. It is a great gift he is offering when he chooses to get on his knees and demonstrates his willingness to be "weak" for my pleasure. He is basically trusting me enough to be honest in his admission that he would like to not be the man for awhile. Let's just say it; he is offering his 'pussy' to me. We both know it, but he needs to do this so badly he swallows his pride and goes for it. That truly fires my button as a Top/Alpha. Thus, I like to take a lot of time to let this act of submission play out...work to find creative ways for him to experience the 'sweet humiliation' from doing what no 'real man' would ever do, etc.

In general, I think this is primarily a game that bisexual men enjoy. Gay men tend toward some different dynamics which don't build upon the humiliation factor as much. Or so it seems to me ;)

My thoughts, as a switch, center around the fact that the male submission being discussed here is primarily an emotional/mental thrill. Obviously, the physical act could be done with two equally masculine men...so it's not just the physical, but the physical combined with a strong emotional element that fuels the intense sexual satisfaction in this situation. For the bottom/sub, the emotion is somewhat akin to shame because he craves this so much...for the Top/Dom, the emotion is more akin to pride at having another man sexually serve you, etc.

In the role of Top/Dominant/Alpha I find the very act of another man's surrender of his own masculinity to be highly arousing. It is a great gift he is offering when he chooses to get on his knees and demonstrates his willingness to be "weak" for my pleasure. He is basically trusting me enough to be honest in his admission that he would like to not be the man for awhile. Let's just say it; he is offering his 'pussy' to me. We both know it, but he needs to do this so badly he swallows his pride and goes for it. That truly fires my button as a Top/Alpha. Thus, I like to take a lot of time to let this act of submission play out...work to find creative ways for him to experience the 'sweet humiliation' from doing what no 'real man' would ever do, etc.

In general, I think this is primarily a game that bisexual men enjoy. Gay men tend toward some different dynamics which don't build upon the humiliation factor as much. Or so it seems to me ;)

Very well stated. That's me as a sub. Nice to hear an alpha's perspective.

When I'm with a man, I prefer to be with a total top. An alpha who takes charge and wants to use me for his pleasure. I have no problems abandoning the part of me that the world sees and letting a man have his way, call me names or treat me as he would a woman. I don't want him to even warn me when he's going to cum. I can't emphasize how much I enjoy being completely submissive.

Are there any men out there who are attracted to men like me? How do I find men like that without going on line? I've met men who like men like me, but they almost always want a one of time thing.

Describes me to a T. My partner is a great top and I love giving him pleasure. Good luck finding a partner.

My partner would agree with you. He is very excited when I surrender to him and I am impressed with your understanding of the top/bottom situation. As gay men that is a good description of our feelings

Humiliation doesn't enter in our relationship at all. My desire to give my man pleasure is the result of not only his personality but my own submissive, feminine nature in bed. I get intense pleasure and satisfaction by offering my body to him and just surrendering in his arms. I feel quite feminine as he seduces me as he takes me down, especially when his long cock finds my button. MY legs around his waist fucking in rhythm...oh dear!!!

Face down with my bottom up leaves him completely in control and is so comforting and secure...

Last edited:
Thank you

Hey Yukon,

Thanks for the reply. Not only was it intellegent but also hugely arousing! Given me a alot to think about on several levels. It's always a treat when someone gives you an honest open post that actually opens up a poi t of view you hadn't thought about before!

Also I think I have a little thing for clever guys now :)

I have a fem side that comes out sometimes when I'm with a man. I can be very flirtatious, and I try to be attractive and seductive to him when we first meet. When we get to my place I want to do every and any thing I need to do to get him hard and horny. I've been known to do a strip tease. More often its kissing and making out, I stroke his cock as we kiss.
Then it's all about his cock and his manhood. I want him to be so hard his cock hurts, and he's crazy with lust, and he needs relief like a drowning man needs air. Whatever it takes to please him. I want to bring out his masculinity completely and more than he ever has before. I want him to desire me and use me to satisfy his cock and all his raw male desires. I'll suck him all night if thats what he wants. He can fuck me in any way or position, as hard as he wants.
I want to bring out the raw animal manhood thats in him, and I want to satisfy him until he's exhausted and drained.
It's all about masculinity. I have mine, and I enjoy it when I'm with a woman. But I also enjoy another mans masculinity by teasing and arousing him, bringing out more masculinity than he knew he had in him, and taking all the cum he has to give.
I find it deeply rewarding to bring out all his manhood, and the sex is completely, totally satisfying.

Reading this post I can't help but think that any bi guy or for that matter...a curious guy....would
be aroused thoroughly by your devotion to him. You sound like a person who enjoys the sexual
dance as well as the intimate sexual act.

Very well stated. That's me as a sub. Nice to hear an alpha's perspective.

And it's nice to have a sub confirm that my thinking is somewhat on track...thank you for sharing!

My partner would agree with you. He is very excited when I surrender to him and I am impressed with your understanding of the top/bottom situation. As gay men that is a good description of our feelings

Humiliation doesn't enter in our relationship at all. My desire to give my man pleasure is the result of not only his personality but my own submissive, feminine nature in bed. I get intense pleasure and satisfaction by offering my body to him and just surrendering in his arms. I feel quite feminine as he seduces me as he takes me down, especially when his long cock finds my button. MY legs around his waist fucking in rhythm...oh dear!!!

Face down with my bottom up leaves him completely in control and is so comforting and secure...

I really glad you took the time to confirm some of my thoughts about this. It seems to me that gay men simply accept the reality of their innate sexuality...whereas, bisexuals (for the most part) tend to straddle the fence and thus have a little voice telling them "how wrong it is" to be "feminine" and "weak". But the desires are often too strong and they embrace their "shame" and indulge that feminine nature. Since it's so rewarding, the 'humiliation' becomes as erotic and arousing as the actual physical acts. Regardless of the reasons, it's sure a lot of fun for all invlolved !
Hey Yukon,

Thanks for the reply. Not only was it intellegent but also hugely arousing! Given me a a lot to think about on several levels. It's always a treat when someone gives you an honest open post that actually opens up a point of view you hadn't thought about before!

Also I think I have a little thing for clever guys now :)

Well, I wouldn't go so far as you about any intelligence being spouted...but at least you know I'm thinking about it ;) As I noted, I consider myself a switch...so in some sense I can walk in both roles. I think this sometimes helps me in pondering these issues. I'm glad you shared your feedback, it helps to know if I'm just babbling or perhaps have stumbled onto the right thought.

Ypu've got me going....

I can completely relate to this. I feel the same way. I am masculine and in control in my "regular " life but love being a submisive she i am with a man. Even speaking with them online or being here on this site, my attitude changes and I become a fem leaning sub. I am looking for someone who likes this as well. Not an easy thing to find .

I can go either way, depending on the person I'm with. I do love going fem/submissive, for a change that can go on and on, to the point I'll get the kind of panties he likes, and kneel to let him mount me after he's been sucked. Head down in my arms, feeling him push his cock slowly, slowly into me, so I relax and open wide for that big cock? Love it! And course, turn-around -- wwhen I get someone who wants me too stick my cock in their mouths for a start, and I grab their hair and make them fuck my mouth, I can go for that too, for as long as it takes to satisfy both of us. What canI say -- a lot depends no who's leading this dance~!

I'm in the same situation. I'm a big, masculine, married guy, totally a guys' guy in normal life. My fantasies all revolve around being submissive to a real alpha male. I've had a few, mostly disappointing, encounters over the years. They were probably disappointing to me because the guy was not dominant enough. For me, the desire to be fucked by another man is exciting and humiliating at the same time. I tend to fantasize about two scenarios. The first would be being seduced and turned on to the point that I give in and submit to his desires. The second would be to have no choice but to submit, either by force or blackmail. In either scenario, if he was to humiliate me further by making me wear panties, etc., or fuck me in front of a woman, all the better.

Beautifully put

Very much how i feel about it as a submissive bisexual.

Nice, do you wear sexy underwear to work under your clothes? I would like a submissive guy who would suck me on demand and remain shaved

Finding out you're not alone in this world is a great feeling :)

That's me to a t!!
I've had this thuggish Dom thing my whole life, it'd be nice to shed that behind closed doors ;)

Back