Truth or Dare Party

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
Barry Gould didn't honestly know why he let his wife talk him into this party, but at least the booze and snacks were helping with it. He wasn't entirely sure of the theme of the party, but so far, he managed to put his doubts and fears off his mind. He loved his young bride, Melissa, who was about ten years his junior at 20 (he was 30), but he wondered about her at times. Had he misjudged her? Was she fooling around? Why did she encourage him to flirt with her best friends? Wasn't she jealous?

The party had gone well enough, between the music, dancing, and whatever else, when his wife, still in college for her part, though with only a year left to go, suggested a game to them all: truth or dare. Was that the theme? Would their hostess, Julie, really go for it? An heiress who had even more money than Barry (which was hard to do, given the recent explosion of his business), Julie was especially fond of flirting with Barry, but what would she make of this? Weirder still, Melissa often flirted with Julie and encouraged her to flirt with Barry, too.

Was his wife a secret lesbian just after his money? He never had to worry about her with men, she always behaved with them, but while she never failed to please and even initiate sex with him, she only seemed to flirt with girls, even as she encouraged those very same girls to flirt with Barry. What was really going on and why the fuck did there not seem to be many men still at the party? Most had all gone home or something, except for Julie's husband Joel, the sissy Ursula (real name being Lucas) and the openly gay couple Gary and Ron. What was that about?

Should Barry be afraid, especially as his wife asked him, "Truth or Dare?"

In spite of himself, Barry found himself saying, "Truth."
 
Last edited:
Star (21 who worked at a gentlemen's club, and one of the many girls invited) walked out of the bathroom and leaned over Barry with her cleavage showing. She was wearing a low cut strapless skin tight red dress, that barely covered her ass, and almost exposed her double D'S, with fishnets, and tall stilettos. She asked Barry..." what do you like most about sex with your wife?" Being curious and horney at the same time. She usually drank too much at these parties and wanted to rip her clothes off and get naked. She always came alone and wanted to flirt with the other few singles that were at these parties. She was excited to hear his answer.
 
Last edited:
Barry/Melissa/Julie/Ursula

The question seemingly came out of the blue, from a total stranger, no less, perhaps a friend of his wife's? He wasn't quite sure who she was, though she was drop-dead gorgeous. She could easily have been a movie star or model, to be honest, with those looks. She looked a bit wild, but a lot of women did that, thankfully. Was she a hooker or stripper, perhaps, and if so, how did she get in, through one of the other guests. Melissa and Julie were especially amused that she had spoken the question out of turn, but both shrugged it off as perhaps uncontrollable curiosity, and they were eager to know as well the answer.

"I vote that we include her in the game, too.....what's your name?" Melissa turned rather coquettishly to Star, her eyes ogling frankly the newcomer to the game, as did Julie's, though both women also ogled Barry.

"To be honest, what I most like about sex with her is that you don't have to wonder if she wants you. When she wants you, she will be eager, even aggressive many times. Not that she takes over all the time or doesn't respond to my initiatives, but when she can't help it and she has to get very forward, she gets extremely so, and I do mean aggressive as hell.....talk about making a guy feel desired. Hell, sometimes, she won't wait for me to wake up in the mornings.....I'll wake up with my morning wood already inside her as she mounts me!" Barry confessed aloud, making both Melissa and Julie, even Ursula, blush.

"Shouldn't she also have to answer the next question, since she asked the last one?" Ursula declared aloud.

"I agree," Julie interjected, "It was Melissa's turn, but she's willing to wait until afterward, so as to see what our new friend will do next. She's intrigued, as am I."

"So, Truth or Dare?" Melissa asked her upfront.
 
Back
Top