Veroe's picture book

600full-david-gandy.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks FS. When I post pics of guys here. Its because I either think I can use it as a character pic in a RP or can use something about them.

Like I quite often use pics of David Gandy, because I like the contrast of his dark hair and his bright crystal blue eyes. (That I can write about for a paragraph or so)

Thanks FS. When I post pics of guys here. Its because I either think I can use it as a character pic in a RP or can use something about them.

Like I quite often use pics of David Gandy, because I like the contrast of his dark hair and his bright crystal blue eyes. (That I can write about for a paragraph or so)

Hi Veroe :rose:
I admit, I do tend to mix the two threads together:) But thank you for taking the time to explain

Hi Veroe :rose:
I admit, I do tend to mix the two threads together:) But thank you for taking the time to explain

You mean you confused it with VI?

Hmmm I'm not sure how to differentiate them more than I have. My picture book here is for pictures that inspire me alone and VI is for pictures meant to inspire anybody or everybody.

I tend to mix Brit's VI thread about settings and backgrounds with my VI. So I can empathize with you on that.

You are always welcome here, FS. Don't be a stranger.

You mean you confused it with VI?

Hmmm I'm not sure how to differentiate them more than I have. My picture book here is for pictures that inspire me alone and VI is for pictures meant to inspire anybody or everybody.

I tend to mix Brit's VI thread about settings and backgrounds with my VI. So I can empathize with you on that.

You are always welcome here, FS. Don't be a stranger.
Thank you Veroe :rose:

I knew the difference , then I saw you post these pics and I just went with it. After your post , it then dawned on me which one I was in. Perhaps the pics of these sexy men that distracted me ;)

Back