With Family and Friends (closed)

Maddie's eyes were locked on Bianca from the moment the older woman sat back against the headboard and began to touch herself. Despite the fact that the teenager's cheeks and ears were burning and she had started to breath more heavily, the brunette couldn't look away as her mom's already massive girlcock began to grow longer, thicker and heavier in her hands.

Having obviously never seen Bianca aroused before, it was both strange and fascinating to watch, seeing the way her breathing changed and her eyes closed...the way she groped her own breasts, how quickly her pussy began to glisten with desire...it occurred to Maddie that she did the same thing with respect to her own breasts when she was aroused, squeezing them and pinching her nipples till they swelled and hardened...she was also quick to grow wet when she got excited, something that had caused her to soak through panties in very inopportune times in the past.

Of course she didn't have that problem right now because she wasn't wearing panties...but as she watched her mom stroke her enormous dick, Maddie could feel herself growing aroused, her own nipples hardening beneath the towel she wore and her pussy growing wet and hot...wet enough that she was leaving a wet spot on her mom's bed.

"Everything okay, sweetie?" Bianca's voice momentarily startled Maddie who was staring intently at the sight of the other woman's hands wrapping around the thick shaft. Her only answer was to nod her head up and down ever so slightly.

Maddie had never seen a cock as big as her mom's...not even close. Sure there were some that were as long, though only in porn movies...and a few as thick, but usually those were much shorter...no she'd never seen a dick that was as long and thick as Bianca's and it was glorious watching it grow to its full size, watching it begin to throb in her mom's hands...watching as a small drop of precum formed at the tip...
 
Bianca moaned softly as her girlcock swelled. She enjoyed the seeing her shaft rise and grow. It made her feel powerful.

She glanced over at her daughter and found Maddie staring quietly in awe. A prideful grin tugged at the corners of Bianca's mouth. The pillar certainly rivaled any competitors in length, but no one could come close in girth. Even with both hands, Bianca couldn't fully encircle it.

Maddie wasn't just impressed, though. The fat nipple bumps beneath the terrycloth towel showed her daughter was aroused as well. Bianca felt a warm shiver of delight tickle her spine. Her luscious daughter was turned on by seeing her mother's massive girlcock. That aroused her as well.

"Mmmm," Bianca purred as this newfound information dialed her libido up even further. The gleaming pearl of precum at the tip of her cock trickled down the throbbing shaft only to be replaced by another. And another. Soon the reddish tower was streaked with glistening precum.

Though she enjoyed this sensation, her ache for satisfaction was strong. "Sweetie," she murmured, "I hope you have seen enough. But if I don't relieve the pressure soon, I think I might explode!"

Bianca turned to her daughter. "Why don't you help your mom? Maybe you'd like to touch it?"
 
I would love that..."I shouldn't" the brunette responded even as she leaned forward and stretched her hand slowly toward Bianca.


I want to stroke it..."I just want to...touch it...you know, just make sure its real" she murmured as she brushed her fingertips lightly against the underside of the shaft.


It's so fucking big, like an anaconda..."It's a little bigger than any I've...seen before" Maddie observed as she slipped her fingers around the shaft and lifted it, letting it stand straight up in the air.


As the teen sat there, leaning over towards the other woman, her hand only gently holding the massive girlcock, she was oblivious to the fact that her towel had fallen open enough to reveal her own breasts and her swollen nipples.


How could anyone take a pounding from this and still be able to walk away..."It's so thick and heavy" the brunette commented, her hand gliding slowly down to the base.


I want to make her cum..."Are you going to...orgasm...for me...so I can see?"
 
."It's a little bigger than any I've...seen before"

Bianca smiled at her daughter's choice of words. Maddie's expression suggested that she'd never seen anything like this before, but her daughter was far too conscientious to describe her mother as freakishly huge. Even in her surprise, Maddie was trying to protect her feelings.

"It's okay, sweetie," Bianca replied. "I know it's rather gigantic. I don't mind you saying so. Pretty much everyone finds it a bit intimidating. A few even think it's scary. It takes a little getting used to."

"Are you going to...orgasm...for me...so I can see?

Bianca licked her lips. An orgasm was becoming essential. She'd needed one for awhile and there was no way she'd be able to relax now that she was so aroused. Her pussy was damp and her girlcock was steadily oozing precum. She couldn't last much longer.

But such a release was ill-advised here. Bianca didn't relish the idea of cleaning jism off the ceiling and walls. A change of scenery was in order.

"Yes, sweetie, but let's do it where the mess won't be such a problem. Follow me."

Bianca rose from the bed, her thick shaft swaying before her like a knight's lance. She headed into the master bathroom. She paused before the glass-walled walk-in shower and stripped off the rest of her clothes. She stepped onto the tile inside and turned to her daughter, wholly unashamed of her nakedness. "Care to join me, sweetie?"
 
Maddie only hesitated for a moment as she watched Bianca rise from the bed and start toward the master bath, her massive girlcock swinging heavily in front of her. The teen grasped at the loose towel around her torso as she rose and tightened it around her chest before following her mother into the other room.

She watched intensely as Bianca stripped the rest of her clothes off and stepped into the shower, wondering why it was necessary for her to get into the shower just to have an orgasm. Wouldn't a few tissues or a towel be sufficient to contain the 'mess'?

"Care to join me, sweetie?" the older woman called to the teenager.

Maddie nodded her head, indicating that she did indeed want to get into the large shower so that she could witness the impending orgasm. She started to lift one foot from the tiled floor but stopped herself. Unwrapping the towel that covered her own body, Maddie let it fall to the floor, then stepped forward and joined Bianca.

"Now what?" she asked, unsure where to stand or what to do.

Uf1oBhB.jpg
 
Bianca couldn't resist a smile at seeing her daughter disrobe. Maddie had blossomed into such a beautiful young woman in the last few years. Bianca could not help but feel motherly pride in how lovely her little girl had become.

But pride wasn't all she was feeling. Setting aside for the briefest moment the fact that Maddie was her daughter, Bianca also recognized how sexy her little girl was in her own right. Those full, perky breasts with the ever so rude nipples would catch anyone's eyes. Her tiny waist flared into such delicious hips. And just visible between those slender thighs was the tight strip of dense curls pointing towards her glistening womanhood. As a fond admirer of the female form, Bianca could declare with a significant authority that Maddie had an adorably sexy pussy.

A further surge of lust to her already swollen girlcock made Bianca moan softly. She could almost imagine her very flesh creaking as her shaft thickened with lust. True, she's been denied many of these past days, so her pent-up need was strong. But how much of this deep ache was due solely to Maddie herself?

"Stand close to me," Bianca instructed. She closed the distance between them till her shaft was sandwiched between them. She guided Maddie to the back of the stall till her daughter's back pressed up against the thick glass wall.

"Now stroke it with both hands," she murmured. Even Maddie's hands weren't quite enough to encompass the swollen pillar, but Bianca interlaced her fingers with that of her daughter's. Together, they easily encircled the mighty tower and began slowly stroking it from base to just below the engorged head.

"Oh my God," Bianca wheezed as the pressure intensified. She hadn't been this aroused in months. Her thighs began to tremble slightly as her need heightened. "That feels so good, sweetie. So good! Oh God, I'm so close!"

Bianca wished she could maintain this sensation longer, but the pressure was too much. "I'm almost there, sweetie!" Bianca groaned. "Move your head back so I don't get you -aaaaah!" Bianca's words were lost in a sharp howl of delight as the first of several thick, hot jets of cum began spewing forth.
 
As Maddie stood in the shower facing Bianca, the two of them both completely naked, she was suddenly struck by how small the shower seemed, and as her mom stepped toward her and the olther woman's enormous girlcock, rigid and sticking straight out from her body, poked the teen in the hip and stomach, she found herself willingly giving herself to Bianca and whatever the older woman needed.

Her back pressed against the glass, Maddie reached for her mom's impossibly thick, improbably long dick with both hands. As she began to stroke the already engorged member, the brunette couldn't help but imagine her other mom trying to handle such a massive cock. Just jerking her mom off was difficult, like wrapping your hands around a footlong subway sandwich and trying to stroke it, except Bianca's cock was bigger and thicker to be fair. How could you even begin to give her a blowjob? You could fuck it, she thought, but would you be able to walk afterword?


Maddie knew jerking off her own mom was insane and strange and yet the fact that her mom had a cock was off the charts, so off the charts that somehow all the rules seemed to be out the window at that point. So when Bianca began to moan a few moments later Maddie didn't stop. She actually stroked the massive cock faster. Right up until her mom tried to warn her that she was abuot to cum.

The warning came a moment too late.
 
The intensity of her climax forced Bianca's eyes closed as she moaned with delight. Her body quivered as thick jets of jism rocketed out of her for what felt like forever. A wave of pleasure exhaustion followed that prompted her to to hold onto Maddie for support lest her knees give way.

Bianca blinked and then had to repress a quick giggle. Maddie was quite the sight. Clearly the first blast had caught her in the face. Everything from her nose to her ear was covered in sticky white as she'd turned aside from the gush. Much of Maddie's upper torso had caught similar splatters, leaving her breasts and shoulders a mottled pattern of tan skin and pearly white splotches. The highest velocity fluid had hit the glass wall behind her. Globs level with Maddie's head were now dripping down to the tile below.

"Oh, you poor dear," Bianca consoled. "Well, I did tell you that there'd be a lot of it. And at least we're in the shower. Easy to clean up."

Bianca turned on the faucet behind her. "Let's give that a minute to warm up, then you can wash all that off." She wiped a finger across Maddie's cheek. "You might also want to give it a taste before you clean up."

Bianca licked the tip of her tongue across her finger, then frowned slightly. "Personally, I find it rather bland, but that's probably for the best. If I liked the taste too much, I might be tempted to try sucking myself off. I'd never get any work done." She giggled at the prospect.

"But most women seem to like it. Your other mother certainly did. Took her some practice to learn how to handle it without gagging, but she liked it when I came in her mouth." Bianca collected another finger of the jizz on her finger and held it out to her daughter. "You try."
 
It wasn't the first time Maddie had given someone a handjob, so she knew the potential for a face full of cum if you weren't careful, but there was no way she could have been prepared for what was going to be unleashed on her by her mom's throbbing girlcock. Sure, Bianca had warned her, albeit somewhat vaguely, but she certainly hadn't imagined anything like what actually happened.

The first blast of jizz had exploded out of her mom's cock, splashing across the side of Maddie's face even as she tried to lean to the side to avoid it. The second blast went over the teen's shoulder and landed on the glass behind her. In most cases, that would have been the end of it. Two or three good spurts were usually about all you got, but in this case the thick, creamy spunk just kept shooting up into the air toward the brunette.

As cum splattered across Maddie's chest and neck, even into her hair, she released her grip on Bianca's still pulsing penis and held her hands up in shock. More cum shot past Maddie and landed behind her, then, as the onslaught finally started to slow, a strand of jizz landed on the brunette's hip and thigh.

It was an impossible amount of cum. No really. Impossible and yet there she was, standing in the shower in front of her mom covered in her mom's cum. It had really happened.

"Oh, you poor dear," Bianca consoled. "Well, I did tell you that there'd be a lot of it. And at least we're in the shower. Easy to clean up."

Maddie's jaw hung open as she looked down at her chest which glistened with jizz which was slowly dripping down over the curves of her large tits and into the valley between them. She looked back up at Bianca, still unable to say anything.

"You might also want to give it a taste before you clean up," Bianca said as she ran her finger across Maddie's cheek, collecting some of the thick spunk. "Personally, I find it rather bland, but that's probably for the best. If I liked the taste too much, I might be tempted to try sucking myself off. I'd never get any work done."

Even as she tried to come to grips with what had happened, the teen imagined her mom sucking her own cock, something that didn't seem completely out of the question considering just how long the monstrous dick was.

"But most women seem to like it. Your other mother certainly did. Took her some practice to learn how to handle it without gagging, but she liked it when I came in her mouth." Bianca collected another finger of the jizz on her finger and held it out to her daughter. "You wanna try?"

"Oh...uhm, I don't think...I mean, that would be weird, right?" the brunette asked, pulling her head back from Bianca's finger slightly. "Like, weirder than the rest, I mean."

"I'll just wash up and meet you back in your room...okay?" Maddie suggested, waiting for her mom to step out of the shower before stepping toward the stream of water.

The warm water cascaded down over her naked body, slowly washing cum from her face, chest and legs. It took a few minutes but eventually Maddie had cleansed herself of all of Bianca's jizz including the cum that had landed in her hair. As she shut the shower water off, Maddie turned and noticed that there was still gobs of cum on the back wall of the shower.

Stepping forward the teen quickly scooped up a finger full of the thick cream and raised it to her mouth, licking it off just as her mom had done. She didn't know why she did it, or what she had expected it to taste like, but she was happy that she had waited for her mom to leave the shower before giving into the temptation.

After drying off, Maddie returned to her mom's bedroom, this time not bothering to wrap a towel around herself.
 
Bianca kept her expression pleasant, but she was disappointed to hear Maddie refuse her suggestion. Still, perhaps her daughter was right. Perhaps it was too weird.

I'll just wash up and meet you back in your room...okay?

Bianca glanced down at her swollen shaft, only slightly diminished from its recent climax. As long as it had been since her last orgasm , Bianca's reserves were far from exhausted. She'd hoped that Maddie might want to help with that.

But Maddie's expression clearly indicated she wanted some time alone. Bianca could hardly blame her. Her daughter had almost certainly never seen this much cum before, let alone been splashed with it. It might be a difficult experience for her.

"Oh. Okay. I'll give you some privacy then," Bianca replied. She gave Maddie's shoulder a friendly squeeze. "You take your time."

Bianca retreated to her bedroom. Despite her emotional uncertainty, her libido remained undiminished. Her cock still bobbed with every heartbeat. She could also feel strength returning to her inner core as the post-climactic exhaustion faded. She'd be ready soon enough.

Much as she preferred a partner's aid, it would be wrong to expect Maddie to continue helping. Bianca's daughter had been curious to see it once, but that hardly made her responsible to fully satisfy Bianca's need. No, she'd have to complete it the old-fashioned way.

It had taken Bianca years to work out a process that worked for her unusual anatomy. Fortunately she'd found a masturbatory aid from Japan called an onahole; essentially it was a handheld soft plastic tube that was supposed to stimulate a vagina. Bianca had ordered their largest model and then attached small handles on the outside since her hands couldn't begin to encircle her impressive girth. She retrieved it from the bottom drawer of her bedside

The setup was completed by a condom. She only attached the elastic around the monstrous knob at the end, leaving the rest of the latex dangling off the end. Condom manufacturers didn't design these things to contain the volume that Bianca could produce if she pulled the condom fully on.

Gripping the handles, Bianca pumped the tube up and down her shaft, moaning softly as her enthusiasm built. The slick, fleshy plastic wasn't nearly as exciting as having Maddie's fingers caressing her hardened shaft, but it was good enough.

But what really did it for Bianca this time was Maddie's return. Her daughter appeared in the bedroom door, still naked and her hair damp from the shower. The sight of her plump tan breasts, slender waist, and the dark shadow between her thighs pushed Bianca over the edge.

"Oh, Maddie! Be right -- unh -- with you! Unnngh!" Bianca managed a last few words before she groaned incoherently. Her cock visibly swelled and pulsed as jism pumped through it. The condom at the end began to bulge like a balloon as it filled with sticky white fluid. By the time she'd finished, a softball-sized sphere of strained latex dangled from the tip of her cock.
 
Maddie stopped short of entering the room when she saw what Bianca was doing, or at least what it looked like she was doing. The teen was more than a little confused, first by the strange device that her mom was holding, and second by the realization that Bianca was masturbating a second time after such an unbelievable release just a few minutes before.

Unable to turn away, the brunette stared as her mom manipulated herself to another intense orgasm, the resulting explosion of cum captured by the condom on the end of the device. It appeared to be as much as her previous ejaculation, if not more. Once the climax seemed to be over, Maddie finally stepped all the way into the room, approaching the bed.

"What is...that?" she asked, pointing to the device with the small reservoir of semen dangling from the end.

"How many times do you...have to orgasm before the erection goes away?" she continued, disbelief clear in her voice.
 

"It's a condom," Bianca explained. "If I don't want to explodes all over the place, it catches everything. Fortunately they make these super stretchy. One time I used a size that was too small and it popped. Oh, it was such a mess!" Bianca shook her head and winced at the memory.

Bianca reached for the tip and carefully slipped the condom off the end. Using both hands, she tied a knot at the end. "Of course, you still have to be careful. Even this brand has its limits. If you were to drop it, it will splat like a water balloon."

Bianca set the plump latex sphere of cum aside and turned back to her daughter. "As for how much I can cum in a row, it depends. If I get pretty excited, I can go again more quickly. If I haven't cum in a while, I can go more. That's mostly the situation today. There are also certain stimulants that can artificially enhance my capabilities, but I generally avoid those. Your mother and I tried one once and it didn't go well. I kept cumming and cumming." She shook her head. "Poor Diane was just overwhelmed midway through and I still wasn't done."

Bianca slid the sex toy off her cock. "I suppose I could probably go again maybe once more without needing a rest. It has been quite a while for me, so I'm a bit backed up." She turned to her daughter. "Did you want to help me? Or are you ready for bed?"
 
Maddie felt like a robot that couldn't quite process what was going on, but that kept trying to analyze the sights in front of her, trying to make sense of it all. First she stared at the condom full of semen as her mom tied it off and then as it sat on the side table, flattening out slightly. It was soooo full, and seemingly straining not to pop and spill its contents everywhere. After the amount of cum Bianca had produced in the shower, the teen found it hard to believe she could fill the condom so soon after but there was no denying it.

Eventually the brunette pulled her gaze from the condom only to have her attention focus immediately on the sight of her mom's massive girl cock which was once again visible, Bianca having removed the strange device that she had been using. It was still as big and as hard as it had been prior to the two orgasms.


"Did you want to help me? Or are you ready for bed?" her mom asked, momentarily breaking Maddie from her trance.

"What? No...I mean...I didn't..." she was suddenly aware of the fact that she was standing in front of her mom completely naked, her body exposed to Bianca's gaze, and her mom's cock was standing at attention, the proverbial elephant in the room. "I mean, sure, I guess if you need my help, I can help."

"What do you want me to do?" she heard herself ask even as she took a tentative step toward the bed. "What would mom do to help?"
 
"Now that I'm a little more relaxed, I think something slower would be a good idea. Come lie down on the bed here."

When Maddie lay prone, Bianca threw her leg over her daughter's midsection and straddled the young girl's torso. She paused a moment to admire Maddie's naked body. "I do good work," she murmured with a smile. "You really are so beautiful, sweetie."

Bianca's gaze lingered on Maddie's delicate flower. Oh, such a lovely prize that would be. Perhaps one day. But Maddie wasn't ready for something like that. Not yet.

Bianca inched up Maddie's torso until her cockhead hovered over the girl's full bosom. "I'm glad you are taking after me in the boobs department. I haven't had a good titty fuck in ages. But first, let's add a little lubrication."

Bianca reached between her thighs and slipped her index finger inside her own pussy. Massaging herself soon had her juices flowing both down her thighs and from the tip of her cock. Bianca used the leaking precum to coat Maddie's cleavage till her breasts glistened.

"Good," she declared. "Now put your hands here and squeeze." Bianca guided Maddie's hand to the outer edges of her breasts and had her clamp them together.

"Perfect. Now to slid it in . . . ' Bianca groaned softly as she forced her cock into the slick crevice between Maddie's plump mounds, forcing them apart. Her cock slid through the lubricated canyon, stopping when the tip was level with Maddie's chin.

" Not quite big enough to totally surround me, but that's nearly two thirds," Bianca observed. "But at the rate your breasts keep growing, you'll probably be big enough by next year. Maybe sooner if you keep this up; significant exposure to my cum can do that."

Bianca began to slowly thrust in and out of Maddie's cleavage at a pleasant pace. "Oh sweetie, that feels wonderful. Oh, yes, this is divine!"
 
Maddie allowed herself to be guided down onto the bed, believing that Bianca was likely going to have her stroke her cock with her hands again to help her reach orgasm, but was surprised to find herself on her back a moment later, her mom straddling her waist and commenting on Maddie's body. The teen blushed as she heard her mom's words and saw the way the older woman's eyes roamed eagerly across Maddie's naked form.


She couldn't help but wonder what her mom had in mind at that moment. Was she going to force the massively oversized girl cock into Maddie's mouth? The thought scared and thrilled the teen at the same time. She knew that she and Bianca had already crossed some lines they probably shouldn't have, but surely that would be going too far, right? Then she heard her mom say the words 'titty fuck'.


Maddie understood the concept, though she had never done it before. As she tried to decide where a titfuck would rank compared to a handjob or blowjob and just how guilty she should feel about it, she watched as Bianca slipped a hand down beneath her heavy cock and rubbed her own pussy. She was shocked to realize what kind of lubrication her mom intended to use, but did nothing to object as the older woman began to rub the sticky pussy juice across Maddie's chest.


The feel of Bianca's hands massaging Maddie's tits was arousing in a way the teen had never expected. Sure she had enjoyed having her tits played with and rubbed by boyfriends in the past, but this was on a different level. Her mother's touch was more gentle, more intense, more knowing and it quickly caused Maddie to grow aroused, so aroused that she could feel her own pussy growing wet even as her breasts glistened with Bianca's juices and her nipples grow stiff and swollen.

The brunette followed her mom's instructions, squeezing her large breasts together around her mom's enormous cock. A moment later Bianca began to slowly thrust her hips back and forth, her girl cock rubbing between Maddie's tits. Maddie quickly became aware of the warm, wet streak on her stomach from where Bianca's pussy was rubbing against Maddie's belly with each thrust. She also couldn't help but notice that each time her mom pushed her cock forward, the head would bump against Maddie's chin. So close to her mouth...
 
Bianca slid her thick shaft between her daughter's tits slowly. Each thrust ended up depositing yet another layer of slick precum onto Maddie's plump breasts. Soon her cock glided through the valley of cleavage with minimal effort.

"Oh, sweetie, you feel incredible," Bianca praised. "We should have done this ages ago."

After a couple dozen strokes, Bianca noticed how close the immense cockhead was coming to Maddie's chin. And those lovely lips just beyond. A smile split the mother's face.

"Here, let's try something more," Bianca suggested. The aroused herm put her hands alongside her daughter's face and had her tilt forward. "Now as I slide up . . . " Bianca instructed, aiming Maddie's mouth at the thick tip as it emerged from between the tits.

Maddie had to open wide to fit the massive head inside, but she managed. "Ooooooh," Bianca cooed. "You are really a natural, sweetie!"

Bianca picked up the pace as her arousal grew. Her pussy was dripping all over Maddie's belly as the massive cockhead drizzled precum all over her chest. "Oh, sweetie, I'm nearly there! So close! Try to swallow as much as you can!"
 
As Bianca straddled Maddie, thrusting her girl-cock between the teen's large, firm breasts, the younger woman could feel the heat and wetness from her mom's pussy on her stomach. And Bianca wasn't the only one whose pussy was wet with arousal, Maddie thought to herself as she realized that her own thighs were wet now, and probably the bed sheets beneath her.

The two of them had definitely crossed a line now. This was no longer just a young woman's curiosity about her mother's body, nor just a mother trying to help her daughter understand something...new. Not only were both women's bodies proof of that, but the tone in her mom's voice.

"Oh, sweetie, you feel incredible," Bianca praised. "We should have done this ages ago."


Maddie looked up at her mother and saw the pleasure written on her face as she continued to fuck the brunette's tits. And then before she realized what was happening, Bianca's hands were on Maddie's face, tilting her head forward. Maddie started to object, but as she opened her mouth to speak, the swollen head of her mom's cock pushed between her lips and filled her mouth.


Maddie tried to object, but her words were choked off as the girl-cock invaded her mouth. She struggled to breath, even as she realized that just that quickly she and Bianca had just crossed another line. Her mom was fucking her tits and her mouth!

"Oh, sweetie, I'm nearly there! So close! Try to swallow as much as you can!" she heard her mom moan as she began to thrust faster, driving her cock between Maddie's tits and into her mouth. The teen nearly panicked at the thought of Bianca cumming in her mouth, especially after the demonstration in the shower. Did she have a choice though? Her mom seemed determined to cum in her mouth as she began to thrust even faster, clearly nearing another orgasm.

Maddie opened her mouth as wide as she could, squeezed her tits tightly around Bianca's throbbing cock, and prepared herself for what was to come...
 
Maddie seemed a bit intimidated at having Bianca's cock in her mouth. Bianca could not blame her. It had gotten so thick over the years that even the head was quite the mouthful. Bianca wasn't sure she could have done much better.

Still, she was glad Maddie went along with it. The feel of her daughter's tongue against the sensitive tip made Bianca moan. Her climax approached all the more rapidly as a result.

Fortunately, Bianca's prior orgasms made this one more gentle. She still squealed and gasped like an excited schoolgirl as she unloaded, but the pressure was no longer as intense. Her daughter managed to keep her lips around the bucking cock for far longer. The total volume was still too much for her, but the unswallowed portion wound up mostly on her face and chest rather than blasted across the headboard beyond.

"Oh, Maddie, that was wonderful," Bianca purred as she came down from her orgasmic high. "Oh God, you have no idea how much your mother needed that." Bianca leaned down and kissed her daughter's forehead. "Thank you, sweetie."

Bianca helped clean up Maddie's face with some tissue from the bedside table. "You can also massage this into your breasts," Bianca advised, massaging the warm jism into her daughter's pert mounds. "It may just be a story, but I've always heard that it keeps your breasts firm and full. Can even make them grow, or so the story goes."

Bianca swung her leg over Maddie's body so that she no longer straddled her daughter's torso. "My, you did swallow a bit, didn't you?" she noted, pointing to the slight bulge in the teen's torso. She rubbed her hand over swollen area, imagining how much larger it would be if Maddie had swallowed even more. "Don't worry, that should fade pretty quickly."

It was only as Bianca started to climb off her daughter that she noted how damp Maddie's thighs were. "Oh, sweetie, look how wet you are!" Bianca cooed. "I had no idea that you were so aroused by what we were doing. Oh my, you must just be aching."

Bianca instinctively slid her hand between Maddie's thighs and cupped her pussy. "Oh, sweetie, you're so warm!" The mother visibly shivered. That her beautiful daughter might be turned on by Bianca deeply aroused her. It was so very wrong, but Bianca could not resist.

"Don't worry, Mommy will help you out with that." Bianca spread Maddie's thighs apart and bent between them. With practiced ease, Bianca's tongue flicked out to lap at her daughter's pussy.
 
The explosion of cum into Maddie's mouth was almost more than she could handle, but her mom's hands kept her head from moving and forced the teen to swallow the rush of thick, sticky cum. She swallowed as quickly as she could but soon the cum filled her throat and mouth and was too much. Thankfully her mom released her grip on the sides of Maddie's face allowing her pull back slightly. Of course the result of the massive girl-cock slipping from her mouth was that the steady stream of cum splashed across Maddie's face, neck and chest instead of filling her mouth.

The brunette continued to try to swallow the thick goo that filled her mouth, barely noticing as cum covered her face and chest, some even spurting into her hair. And then a moment later, the onslaught of jizz was over and she realized that she had survived it. Gasping for breath, the teen managed to open one eye to peak up at Bianca who was still straddling her, a look of sheer ecstasy on the older woman's face. She tried to focus on what her mom was saying, but between the shock of having just been facialized by her own mom and the intense arousal she was feeling at that moment, Maddie couldn't really process much else.

After a few moments, Bianca began to help clean Maddie's face off, for which she was grateful. Finally able to open both eyes, the teen watched as her mom began to rub cum into Maddie's breasts, massaging the creamy substance into her chest eagerly. The feel of her mom's hands on her breasts only aroused Maddie even more, so when the older woman finally climbed off of her, she felt relieved, fearing that things might escalate beyond her ability to control her own desires.

That sense of relief quickly faded as her mom noticed the wetness on her thighs and slipped her hand down between Maddie's legs. The teen let out an audible gasp at Bianca's touch, her entire body quivering with desire.

"Oh, sweetie, you're so warm!" Bianca said as she gently caressed the teen's pussy.

Maddie wanted to deny it, but she couldn't.. She wanted to offer some explanation, but she had none. She wanted to object when her mom pushed her thighs apart and lowered her head down between them, but she didn't.


At the first touch of Bianca's tongue against her pussy, Maddie let out a soft yes and instinctively reached down to place a hand on the back of her mom's head, her fingers grasping at her mother's soft hair, pulling Bianca's head to her pussy. She knew it was wrong, but that didn't matter at that moment. She needed to be satisfied, to be sated. She needed her mom's touch. She craved it.

https://imgur.com/KV3fUsZ
 
Maddie responded with such eagerness that Bianca wanted to cheer. Her long-legged daughter wrapped her legs around Bianca and moaned with great sincerity. Bianca felt the pressure of Maddie's hand pulling her face in closer.

Bianca quickly revised her plan. Maddie's need was clearly too strong for delay. Bianca slid her tongue across her daughter's labia and circled around her swollen clit in an aggressive pattern.

Her efforts didn't take long. Maddie's body stiffened and her cries rapidly gained in pitch and volume as her lust crested into a speedy climax.

Bianca leaned forward over her girl as her spasms began to fade. "Sorry, sweetie, that was a bit quick and dirty," she consoled. "But sometimes when you've been aching for it, you're better off rubbing a quick one out before you lose your mind."

Bianca grinned slyly. "But don't worry, that's just the appetizer. Let Mommy show you what a proper one is like. Just lay back and relax."

Bianca started her descent this time from Maddie's abdomen. Her lips kissed a gentle path down her daughter's belly. Each kiss took her slightly closer to the feminine mound below Maddie's waist. The experienced lover kept her pace deliberate, refusing to rush in the slightest. She knew from e personal xperience that such discipline was maddeningly arousing for the recipient.

Bianca stayed well clear of Maddie's clit this time. Half a dozen licks with her tongue would probably be enough to push Maddie over the edge again, but Bianca steadfastly kept her distance. With a practiced hand and mouth, she edged her daughter closer and closer to a fresh orgasm, but never quite pushed her over.

Maddie's torso regularly arced with desire. Bianca watched with admiration as her daughter's lovely firm breasts swelled skyward, their nipples fat and hard with need. Her taut body was almost hot to the touch and beads of sweat appeared across her flesh.

Yet Bianca kept her actions slow and deliberate. Maddie deserved an orgasm that hit like a freight train and left her breathless. Bianca was determined to give Maddie a climax she'd still be thinking about the next day.
 
Before Maddie could come to grips with what was happening, with the reality that her mom was going down on her, her body was trembling with pleasure and moments later she orgasmed from the feel of Bianca's tongue against her clit. The teen had never had never had anyone go down on her, let alone another woman, and the waves of pleasure were momentarily overwhelming.

When her body finally relaxed and her thighs stopped quivering, the teen heard her mom apologizing. Seriously, she was apologizing after giving Maddie the most amazing orgasm of her short life. But she wasn't just apologizing, she was also promising more.

Was it possible for an orgasm to get better than what she'd just experienced, the brunette wondered even as Bianca began to kiss her way down the teen's lithe body. This time Maddie immediately noticed a difference. The older woman was taking her time, moving deliberately, each touch a caress, an arousal, a promise of more to come, a celebration of flesh.

Maddie's entire body seemed to awaken to her mother's touch, the beads of water from the shower giving way to beads of sweat as the teenage girl writhed beneath the older woman. Her breath grew ragged and shallow and her moans grew louder and more frequent. And still Bianca continued to tease and to pleasure with her tongue and her fingers, expertly coaxing the younger woman toward another, much more intense orgasm.

For one moment a soft voice in Maddie's head tried to object, tried to remind her that Bianca was her mom...or her dad, or well...but as Maddie thought about the things she'd done to her mom, stroking her girl-cock, sucking it...the voice faded as if it had run out of objections...as if the lines that had been crossed already somehow blurred any remaining lines...

As Maddie became more aroused, she squirmed more beneath her mom's manipulations until she managed to push Bianca off long enough for the brunette to roll onto her stomach, exposing her ass to her mother. Maddie pushed her hips up off the bed and pulled her knees under her until her ass and pussy were raised up into the air, presented to Bianca.
 
Experience and skill made her task rather easy. Maddie proved willing and responsive, so Bianca found it little challenge to inflame her daughter's libido. The older female found Maddie to be an open book, tailoring an experience that roused Maddie to the edge and held her there.

Bianca has to admit she enjoyed it. Hearing her daughter in the heat of of such passion thrilled her mother to no end. Her daughter deserved to feel desire of such strength.

But it was not merely her daughter's pleasure. Bianca's own pussy was awash with lust as well. She even slipped her own hand surreptitiously inside herself to tease herself as her tongue did likewise to Maddie.

But Bianca did not rush Maddie to a quick end. She kept Maddie at the brink of climax for minutes, stoking her daughter's libido till the lovely teen could think of nothing else. Only when Maddie cried out, begging for release, did Bianca unleash the tidal wave.
 
Despite Maddie shifting onto her knees, Bianca didn't miss a step. The brunette felt her mom's hands move to her buttocks and a moment later her mom's tongue was once again flicking against Maddie's clit. Maddie had never experienced anything like what the older woman was doing to her, the way she would slowly build the teen's pleasure higher and higher until she was just on the edge of climax and then, as if she could tell just how close Maddie was, Bianca would back off just enough to keep Maddie on the edge.

The brunette moaned softly into the bed sheets as her mother continued to lick her pussy masterfully, teasing her, pleasuring her, controlling her...Maddie had never been so turned on, so wet...and then, just as the teen thought it couldn't get better, Bianca went into another gear, her tongue and fingers working in tandem to once again push Maddie toward the edge of an orgasm. This time, however, Bianca didn't stop.

As she felt her mom's face press against her pussy and her tongue push between her wet, swollen lips, Maddie began to climax, her thighs shaking and her entire body was hit with a wave of intense, blinding pleasure. Again and again the waves of pleasure rolled through her and again and again she shook and trembled against her mother's touch until she finally she felt a numbness replace the tingling and the teen collapsed onto her stomach, whimpering softly.
 
It thrilled Bianca beyond her expectations to hear Maddie moan with such intensity. She had always wanted nothing more than to have her daughter be happy. Maddie's cries of passion were like music to the mother's ears.

Admittedly, those weren't the only emotions being stoked. Maggie's arousal was quite inspiring. Bianca felt a similar lust steal over her the more her daughter begged for release. When Maddie finally came, Bianca was almost ready to join her.

The orgasm hit Maddie every bit as hard as Bianca had hoped. Her little girl squealed and convulsed with utter abandon. Maddie sat back on her heels and watched as the teen weathered the tumultuous throes.

In the aftermath, Maddie curled up on her side as the last shivers ran through her. Bianca lay down behind her and held Maddie gently as she stroked the girl's hair. "Shhhhhh, just rest now, sweetie. That was pretty intense. Takes a lot out you. Just relax and recover. My sweet, sweet girl. Just rest."

Bianca kept up this soothing litany and gentle touch until Maddie fell asleep. Bianca settled down as well; it had been a busy night for them both. She pulled the bed covers over them and soon joined her daughter in sleep.
 
Maddie had never felt as good, or as exhausted as she did in that moment. Her orgasm had passed but she still felt the occasional tingle. She didn't bother to open her eyes as Bianca laid down next to her and cuddled up close. The warmth from her mom's body was just what the teen needed to let the exhaustion overwhelm her and send her to sleep.


The brunette woke up several hours later to find her face resting against Bianca's breasts. She slowly pushed herself up to a sitting position and stared down at her mom's naked body. Maddie was almost surprised to find herself in her mom's bed, and even a little more shocked that both of them were nude. Then everything came back to her. Bianca's not so little surprise. What Maddie had done to her mom...what her mom had done to Maddie. Twice.


Slowly the teen slipped from the bed and carefully pulled the sheet back over Bianca so the older woman wouldn't get cold. Tiptoeing back to her own room, Maddie pulled on a pair of thick pajamas then crawled into her own bed, pulling a warm blanket over herself. She laid there for at least an hour, staring at the ceiling and the wall trying to go back to sleep, but it was no use. She couldn't sleep. She couldn't stop thinking about the fact that she had just fucked her own mother...or her father...whatever Bianca was...well, she didn't fuck her, though. They had sex but at least they hadn't gone that far, Maddie thought to herself. Splitting hairs, but its all I got, she thought.


Finally the teen gave up on trying to sleep and went downstairs and fixed herself a coffee. After two cups of coffee watching the sunrise from the back patio, the brunette went back upstairs and took a shower. Then she went back to her room and was in the process of pulling on a black thong when the bedroom door opened and she looked up to see Bianca standing in the doorway.

kWFho2E.jpg
 
Back
Top