What she wants

Brie smiled as she carried her to his room. A smile broken as she moaned out as he teased her nipples. Letting out a louder moan as he slammed into her pussy. "Oh fuck me nice and good Mark!"she said. Running her fingers through his hair as he fucked her. Feeling the pleasure build back up, though Mark had yet to cum.
 
He continued to fuck her hard and fast. His hands supporting her large ass as he held her hips up. Driving his cock deeply into her pussy again and again. He started to speed up as he was getting close to his first of hopefully multiple orgasms of the night. He moaned and said "fuck Brie baby Im getting close."
 
Brie smiled as she heard Mark was close to cumming. Her tits were bouncing pretty good as he fucked her. "Cum for me and you'll get a treat."she said. Already doing way more in bed than her sister. Feeling him grab her ass with each thrust. "Maybe I'll let you fuck my ass."she said.
 
Mark moaned her name as he continued to thrust her more and more erratically. His cock driving into the deepest parts of her cunt. Eventually he gave one more hard thrust calling out her name as his cock swelled filling her pussy with his cum. The warm seed entering her womb. He gave a couple more thrusts riding out his orgasm as he shot spurt after spurt.
 
Brie soon felt Mark fill her up as she pulled him into a kiss. She held him close before kissing his neck. "Mmmm that was fun but I'm not done with you yet."she said. Once feeling her hips on the bed, Brie rolled them over. Kissing his chest and up his neck. "Tell me what you want."she said.
 
Mark moaned as she kissed his neck. He thought of all the things Candice refused to do with him and said "I want you to suck my cock till I cum again. I wanna watch you swallow all of it." Any of the RARE times candice had given him a blowjob she would never finish the job.
 
Brie smiled at his request before kissing him. Soon kissing her way down his body to his cock. Giving him a lick as her gaze met his. Taking him into her mouth as she began to suck him. Hearing him moan gave her an idea. Brie wrapped her tits around his cock as she was still sucking him. Knowing very well Candice never finished the job.
 
Mark ran his hand through her hair watching as Brie used not only her mouth but her tits to work his cock. The juices from her pussy and his cum smearing on her perky tits. He said "fuck Brie." Cumming hard again as his cum hit her through.
 
Brie milked Mark dry before she easedhim out of her mouth. Sitting up as she wiped her mouth. Smiling before she laid down by his side. "I know Candice wouldn't finish the job."she said.
 
Mark refectivly held her to his chest. His hand running up and down her back cupping her ass occasionally as he caressed her. He said "yeah good Brie I should be upset at myself for cheating on her. I can't bring myself to care though." Not wanting tonight to end.
 
Brie snuggled up to Mark as she nuzzled his neck. "Candice has done you wrong for so long. You need someone who cares and cherishes you."she said. Pulling Mark into a kiss before smiling. "I won't say a word but now you are fair game when you come over."she said.
 
Mark smiled "anytime anywhere you want." Kissing her again as he deepened the kiss. Once again messaging her stomach and tits. His cock clearly ready for round two.
 
Brie was very happy and saw he was ready for more. "Looks like you are ready for some more."she teased. Running her fingers over his cock and began to stroke him.
 
Mark moaned smirking in desire as she stroked his cock. Easily bringing it back to life. He roughly flipped her on her hands and knees. Lightly biting her neck as he said in her ear." Your turn what do want me to do to you. Fuck this nice ass some more or destroy your pussy."
 
Brie had big smile on her face as Mark flipped her over. "Mmmm you've been good so you can fuck my ass."she said. Puling him into a quick kiss before smirking. "Candice never lets you fuck her ass."she said.
 
He moaned into the kiss. Getting out some lube he said "she never liked it. Plus she never had a ass like yours. Begging to be fucked. Giving her ass a hard slap. Greeting his fingers with the lub he worked them into her ass lubbingher up while fucking her ass getting it ready for his cock.
 
Brie soon maned outas she felt him tease her ass. "What can I say we are opposites."she said. Being to sway her hips as she fucked his fingers. "Besides I can be your personal stripper."she said.
 
Marked liked watching her sway her hips. Fucking herself on his fingers. He groaned at her proposition. He said "might have to put a pole in here just for you." Removing his fingers he lined his cock pushing deeply into her lubbed ass moaning at the tightness.
 
Brie chuckled before she moaned out. "Mmmm please do after all the girls have been giving me lessons. Plus have tons of sexy things to wear."she said. Grabbing onto the bed as Mark began to pick up the pace.
 
He started to fuck her hard and deep. Pulling almost all the way out of her ass before slamming back in. Her large ass melding against his hips each time he thrust into her. He leaned down moaning with lust in her ear. He said "do you want to be my little secret Brie. Us fucking behind candice's back till you can afford to move out. Then I will dump her ass. All the while fucking in her home or right all right under her nose."
 
Brie moaned more as she grabbed onto the bed. "Oh yes!!!"she said. Happy that she got her way and knew once her sister found, it be hell. "Just make sure you lawyer up.....she will sue."she said. Feeling Mark keep fucking her caused her scream as she came hard. Loosening her grip on the bed as she began to pant.
 
Mark moaned her name loudly as her ass tightened unbareably against his cock as she orgasmed. Soon filling her ass with his cum just as he did her pussy. Pulling out of her used holes as he laid with his chest to her back. Pulling her against him to hold her spooning position. He chuckled kissing her neck as he said "please my lawyer met her once for all about 5 minutes at a party one time and told me to get a prenup if I ever proposed to her. Besides even if she were to sue she would have no ground for it. We were dating not engaged. Not living together not married nothing I own does she have any claim on. We will do this in secret till you can afford to move out. I don't want her arguing with you more than she already does." He nibbled on her ear and whispered huskily "you are going to be my VERY dirty little secret till I can dump her without it harming you."
 
"Smart lawyer."she said. After a bit Brie rolled over, smiling at Mark. "Yes, I will be though I'm more worried about you."she said. Laying her head on his chest and softly kissing it. "Candice can be on the crazy side."she said. Though loved how he was looking out for her.
 
Mark kissed her hotly one last time. Before the two went to sleep. Sweaty and tired from there night of passion. The next morning his phone was blowing up. Assuming it was work he instead found it was Candice. He got a knowing grin on his face as he trailed his hand down to Brie's sex. Running his fingers along her pussy lips before slipping two inside fucking her slowly as he said nonchalantly "hey Candice how are you this morning." Still playing the role of the loyal boyfriend while he finger fucked his soon to be ex's sister.
 
Brie began to shift in her sleep. Though Candice wanted to apologize for yesterday. "Be better if you were here. Look I'm sorry for yesterday. Can you forgive me? Though you can come over the little tramp isn't home."she said. Not knowing that Mark was laying in bed with her.
 
Back
Top