I think its about time I gave myself some sort of identity,, So when you chose your Avatar what were your thoughts that you wanted to get out there and have people know about you..??

How many people actually use a REAL photo? Is surfing the web photos and using a random one more fun? or just something that screams sex kind of fun?? thoughts and any pictures of what I should use are welcome...LOL

You could post a series of pics and see what kinds of reactions you got to each of them.

I think its about time I gave myself some sort of identity,, So when you chose your Avatar what were your thoughts that you wanted to get out there and have people know about you..??

How many people actually use a REAL photo? Is surfing the web photos and using a random one more fun? or just something that screams sex kind of fun?? thoughts and any pictures of what I should use are welcome...LOL

the simplest and easiest answer to your question: if you get an e-mail from laurel or manu telling you the av is a problem, then it's a problem. if assorted assholes on here complain about it, that's par for the course because that's the only reason they come here. post anything you want and tell everyone to kiss your ass except laurel or manu.

My "avatar" is me poking fun at myself. I only WISH I was brave enough to be so bold.

And here I was thinking this was going to be a thread about a movie.....

Cropped old titty-centric drawing of mine.

Matches my general erotic focus of fun and bawdiness. When I first came here, the vibe was vastly different and bended more towards the libertine and irreverent, so it fit well.

Notions of flipping it run through my mind every once in a while when I see others doing theirs, but I don't really change my avatars on my social media accounts.

You should never change it. It's so you.
😉

A real piece of shit used to use this as an av and since he was banned multiple times for various deplorable actions, I have decided to repurpose and own it for myself.

A real piece of shit used to use this as an av and since he was banned multiple times for various deplorable actions, I have decided to repurpose and own it for myself.

Kinda like that disgustipated character.

Yeah, since you are such an upstanding citizen and have never been banned even in your multiple alts right mommie's boy?

You are lit's biggest douchebag. Coming here to see if you find relevancy. Hasn't worked yet. Once the "hot chicks" (lol) see the amount of time you spend on here instead of RL, they drop you as quick as your mom did her panties when she found your load in them. That is where you and your gay brother kowbois fixation came from, amirite? Lol.

But yet you will still be here tomorrow, hell, maybe even in a few minutes trying to convince everyone here that you are legit, have purpose but your storyline is wearing thin. Even your old online bros and sisters are getting fucking tired of you.

Cuke, take a vacation. Try real life for a while. You might even find a relationship that works. Maybe even your mom and even your friends mom's might forgive you for your past mastubatory transgressions.

Yeah, since you are such an upstanding citizen and have never been banned even in your multiple alts right mommie's boy?

You are lit's biggest douchebag. Coming here to see if you find relevancy. Hasn't worked yet. Once the "hot chicks" (lol) see the amount of time you spend on here instead of RL, they drop you as quick as your mom did her panties when she found your load in them. That is where you and your gay brother kowbois fixation came from, amirite? Lol.

But yet you will still be here tomorrow, hell, maybe even in a few minutes trying to convince everyone here that you are legit, have purpose but your storyline is wearing thin. Even your old online bros and sisters are getting fucking tired of you.

Cuke, take a vacation. Try real life for a while. You might even find a relationship that works. Maybe even your mom and even your friends mom's might forgive you for your past mastubatory transgressions.

You're a Trump supporter.

You're a Trump supporter.

Sorry loser.

You suck as much as your mental mentor ror bag.

Voted for a less of a loser than you, Gary Johnson.

You up pretty late for a west coaster that is pretty important in supporting other people's lives.

Did you check in with the latest hot chick to see if you could post at this hour or like normal, you're sneaking it in looking for relevance?

Shhh, I won't tell her at this time.

Sorry loser.

You suck as much as your mental mentor ror bag.

Voted for a less of a loser than you, Gary Johnson.

You up pretty late for a west coaster that is pretty important in supporting other people's lives.

Did you check in with the latest hot chick to see if you could post at this hour or like normal, you're sneaking it in looking for relevance?

Shhh, I won't tell her at this time.

This time... LOL!

I've had one avatar for the entire 20 years or so I've been a member; I don't think avatars need to be changed every time a synapse fires.

Some people use avatars like emojis, some people use seasonal avatars, and some (very few) are like me an never change their avatar.

I've changed mine!

But, it was disturbing....

So I went back.

Back