Writers: What's Your Best Work on Lit?

Have at it. ;)

I shall!

I think why I liked it so much was the situation. It was so erotic. I think all good stories start with a "situation" in our minds and then we just flesh it out into a story?

I shall!

I think why I liked it so much was the situation. It was so erotic. I think all good stories start with a "situation" in our minds and then we just flesh it out into a story?

Absolutely! Many of my stories have started out with a single steamy image. I then create a story that can lead to that image.

In most of mine I start with some conflict or obstical to over come. I then build the characters seperate, place them into the conflict and let their interactions work out a path to an erotic scene.

I've had a few where the scene came to mind first but those have not been as well received.

damned if I know.

M.S.Tarot

Hmm.... my personal opinion on my best work... I'd have to say "The Color of Sex" and "The Twelve Days of Hrive Isia" are a tie. They have nothing in common, one is modern era and one is sci-fi fantasy elves, but I really breathed in a lot of love for both of those stories.

Back