Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey...

I feel oral sex is more intimate than intercourse. I want to feel him inside me but I also want oral sex. I always feel that if I suck his cock why won't he eat my pussy. Oh I know one guy (more) who said I might pee. Well, well so might you. Once I had a man eat me fully and properly (he knew what he was doing) I decided I like it maybe more than actual sex. And if a guy hasn't been drinking beer I love to give head.

This post makes me think you are meeting the wrong guys. Be more selective girl. But I totally agree with your comment about oral sex being better than intercourse...I've long felt that way.
 
Since Master and I are older, and have endured a number of situations where regular intercourse was off the table, we've learned (not much of a curve, mind you) to focus on oral instead.

I adore those moments when he simply tells me "suck me, slave." I can't kneel for long anymore, but he makes the most of my "downtime." I love when he straddles me and simply fucks my mouth. My favorite, though, is when he allows me to nestle between his legs and show off. I'm sure he can feel me grinning when he grabs my hair, close to the end, and forces himself deep. It's a wonderful struggle trying to take him as long as possible without needing to breathe. (And this is probably my favorite form of breath play.

As far as receiving oral, he's simply the absolute BEST. I have an uneven history of enjoying receiving oral, and have probably cum more in the 14 years we've been together than in the entire rest of my life! Even the handful of girlfriends I've had don't hold a candle to Master. He makes his own enjoyment obvious, he's an evil tease (you're welcome, Sir!), and he's mind-bogglingly GOOD at making me cum over and over and over again; often beyond the point of where I think I can go. (And he laughs when I beg for mercy.) When he slips a few fingers inside at the same time....oh my, it's gotten quite warm in here. :D
 
tumblr_msnih7vmRw1rfo533o3_400.gif
 
good night, sweet balls, good night

tomorrow is a new day to be swallowed

sleep tight, my cock, sleep tight

as the throat closes in
and drinks the final drop

good night, sweet balls, good night
 
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top