best way to chat up a woman

oTroublesomeo

Virgin
Ok 1st off let me start by my reason behind it, well 1 day i was browsing on facebook as you do and someone posted a random link so clicked on it and as i was scrolling though this site i came across this add that caught my eye, so i clicked on it. The top bit read '3 steps that will transform a "cold" girl into your loving, loyal girlfriend. Underneath was a video and a short story. So i watched the video which was quite interesting. Basically it was about this "average joe" who was obsessed by this one woman but wasn't really having much luck. So anyway he goes on saying how whenever he got a date he used to take her out, spend loads of money and still getting no where. Ok so as you get the picture this guy started getting into debt and becoming depressed. So anyway he starts reading up on stuff and 1 place he mentioned was this place (hence way i'm here), he did a lot of research but unfortunately still nothing. I got near the end and he starting going on about he worked it out and that he was getting laid left, right and centre, sometimes the woman would even make the 1st move. I thought ok noe please tell me your secret (if you have one that is) but nope, he then says something along the lines "now pay to hear it). Then i thought hang on a minute just because you got into debt over this doesn't mean i would like to. Ok let me just elaborate somethings, i'm also an "average joe", don't have the looks or money, I've had lots of dates, been married ect but i now i want to live! Been on chats for a good few years and that's where most of my date's have come from, as i said i haven't got a lot of money, so going out to pubs or bar's isn't really going to work in my favor. Ok so with all of that out the way i would like to know from other chat site member's how do you get a woman interested, like what's the 1st thing you say and do you allways get a reply?

Those "pay for advice" websites/books are scams.

Ok 1st off let me start by my reason behind it, well 1 day i was browsing on facebook as you do and someone posted a random link so clicked on it and as i was scrolling though this site i came across this add that caught my eye, so i clicked on it. The top bit read '3 steps that will transform a "cold" girl into your loving, loyal girlfriend. Underneath was a video and a short story. So i watched the video which was quite interesting. Basically it was about this "average joe" who was obsessed by this one woman but wasn't really having much luck. So anyway he goes on saying how whenever he got a date he used to take her out, spend loads of money and still getting no where. Ok so as you get the picture this guy started getting into debt and becoming depressed. So anyway he starts reading up on stuff and 1 place he mentioned was this place (hence way i'm here), he did a lot of research but unfortunately still nothing. I got near the end and he starting going on about he worked it out and that he was getting laid left, right and centre, sometimes the woman would even make the 1st move. I thought ok noe please tell me your secret (if you have one that is) but nope, he then says something along the lines "now pay to hear it). Then i thought hang on a minute just because you got into debt over this doesn't mean i would like to. Ok let me just elaborate somethings, i'm also an "average joe", don't have the looks or money, I've had lots of dates, been married ect but i now i want to live! Been on chats for a good few years and that's where most of my date's have come from, as i said i haven't got a lot of money, so going out to pubs or bar's isn't really going to work in my favor. Ok so with all of that out the way i would like to know from other chat site member's how do you get a woman interested, like what's the 1st thing you say and do you allways get a reply?

Curse that guy! We keep him locked in a dungeon, like all the others that have figured out answers like...secret to the universe, what really is at the end of the rainbow and of course, who killed kennedy. I say we because ALL women are exactly the same and we do have that one phrase that we just can't say no to. Pavlov's slobbering dog has nothing on us when it comes to that...one...simple...phrase. Don't worry about having money, looks, personality or any of those other useless traits. We are butter in your hands and you can literally get any woman you want.

I would ask you to pm me and I will give it to you but...chances are that your first line would NOT be the super secret phrase, thus I would ignore your pm, deleting it along with the 553 others I get per day (darn 750 pm limit) asking for life, love, liberty and how do I get my hair so blonde?

Really your best bet is to send out random pm's to women you would like to meet. Now just because I can't tell you what to say doesn't mean I would be heartless and not tell you what to avoid.

Pm's what not to do
-Send cock pictures-yes we may like them from people we know, but opening a pm to an almost lifesize picture of a cock...especially in the morning, no! If you must, late night hours where the light isn't as bright is advised.

-Hi how are you? The most generic meaningless phrase on the planet. Unless you really want us to go into how vaginal discharge makes us feel like a woman, be more creative.

-Would you be up for a chat? Sure we would...just not with you. Try to avoid opportunities for us to tell you no right away.

-I'm "___" an average guy who hasn't been laid in forever. I am sweet, shy and want to meet the one. I have a job, a car and even a suit. My socks always match and third Sunday of the month I shine my shoes. If I sound like a good match please write back. Avoid personal ads. I would be tempted to congratulate you on your accomplishments. A response, sure, but not one you want.

-I saw your picture and I thought you were sexy, beautiful, etc. avoid as well. This sets up a very polite thank you response.

So there it is, not a complete list but come on!! Not even movie oracles tell the hero everything he needs to know.

I would say good luck but figuring out a 35 letter password using a supercomputer would take you less time than finding the super secret phrase :)

Enjoy the journey!

To get IcePrincess' attention, just PM her and say the words "Expansion next month" and she's alllll yours. =P

I laughed at the one time I went to one of those secret to getting any woman in bed sites. It was rather pathetic, I know how to get a woman into bed, I used to be a lonely guy but now since I learned how to do this from loads of research and asking women, I can get laid any day of the week.

Which isn't the funny part, the site can be found as a torrent so we downloaded the load of shit that most guys pay for. It was closer to what not to do to get laid. One of the funniest parts was the guy saying 'Now to get a gals attention at a party, cross your arms and lean against the wall. Being mysterious will get the attention of every chick at the party and you will be buried in them.'

Leaning against the wall means you are either, waiting for someone, or not interested so there won't be approaching. The only time this is not true is when she knows you and would like to either talk, or wants to fuck your brains out but won't ask first. How to talk to a woman is easy, open your mouth and talk.

Trust me on this, women are regular people just like a guy. We all have different likes and dislikes that you won't know until you talk to her. There will be women who don't continue talking, there will be women who are interested back, but only if you talk. There is no magic phrase, no sure fire trick, the only thing that works is getting in to the thick of things and talking to women. Being yourself helps, though not everyone wants the same thing so there will be a lot of not scoring before you find the one.

Well the first thing is...don't mention you live in your mother's basement and play video games all day.

Don't mention Star Trek, Star Wars, etc. unless she does first. And only if what she says if positive.

Also, don't mention your love of comic books.

Actually, watch The Big Bang Theory for what you SHOULDN'T do. Don't be like Sheldon or Howard.

Thank you guys for your good advice, i had a feeling it was fake. Ice princess thank you, I've inboxed you :p

Getting a woman is the easiest thing in the world. I'm married to the same woman for 42 years.

They all want the same things they aint getting. Money, fun, a cock or something in them, security, safety, shelter, etc. You can get a lesbian if she aint had any lately...her pussy don't care.

All you gotta do is display your wares where girls can assess them. And if theyre interested they'll come after you. One woman I fucked 45 times after I told her to go fuck herself. She wanted a lover who takes no shit off people. 14 years later we're still friends.

That said, sometimes all she wants is a good steak, some fun, and a great orgasm, and that's it. Something to get her through another six months of job and kids and her MBA classes 3 nights a week. She don't want love, she wants a break.

I think emap hits it pretty well on the head.

Firstly, it's great to do research but you need experience. And no women are the same. Alike? Sure. The exact same? No. What one woman may desire in a man may be different from another woman.

I wouldn't just be interested in how to get women interested in you but also why type of woman are you interested in?

Thanks again guy's, maybe look like a bit of a dick now because i was allmost convinced that such thing existed. I know not all woman are the same, just sometimes find it hard what to write to a woman online, makes it harder when they hardly put anything in they're "about me" bit. Anyway I'm glad i did see that video as i never new about this place and glad i come here, seems to have slme decent people here :D

Yeah, participate in the community and you'll naturally find other people to talk to. A lot of times, when other people PM you, it's better because they know you're out there looking for friends and you know that they genuinely are interested in talking.

Treat Lit people like normal people and you'll have success.

I'm not going to lie, if a woman PMs me with a pussy pic and tells me that she wants to fuck my brains out, I'd probably delete the message. So yeah, just be chill and realistic. Everything else will fall into place.

Another suggestion - if they have written stories, read them. If you like them, leave a comment, send feedback, ask questions - about the writing! Think about it as developing a friendship that may turn into something more. And it may well...

Another suggestion - if they have written stories, read them. If you like them, leave a comment, send feedback, ask questions - about the writing! Think about it as developing a friendship that may turn into something more. And it may well...

OP, this is your golden opportunity. Read Legerdemer's stories and then leave feedback. And then she'll marry you.

BAM, I'm the hookup artist. You can thank me when you have settled down with 3 kids and a white picket fence.

Check out YouTube videos by Richard LaRuina - that guy changed my life. He's a master of pick up.

Thank you guys for your good advice, i had a feeling it was fake. Ice princess thank you, I've inboxed you :p

Your pm was great since you included 2 of the no's!! Luckily I am polite and do respond to every pm :)

Keep working on it!

Your pm was great since you included 2 of the no's!! Luckily I am polite and do respond to every pm :)

Keep working on it!

*GASP*

Nooooo! Did he mention his Star Trek toy collection? Or did he forget to include his dick pic?

OP, I'm disappointed! You had one job!

*GASP*

Nooooo! Did he mention his Star Trek toy collection? Or did he forget to include his dick pic?

OP, I'm disappointed! You had one job!

If he would have mention Star Trek, I would have given him bonus points. I am a dork remember! Kirk not Picard!!!

Back