Newbies, this one's for you!

BlazeofLife said:


Oh, you cad!
that isn't my blaze!
Unless thats what you want to call it.....
I do SO love to be pawwed!
*breathily sighs*, be gentle...

Blaze


*moistening my lips*

Actually, I'd rather jussst call it your man sssausssage!

Oh, don't worry hunny poo, I'll be gentle...
 
Like, oh my gawd!

One mention of man sausage and all you silly's run away like little ninny's

Like... So totally!
 
Random man sausage does scare me. Midigits scare me too. They have those little Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage link fingers. Freaky...
 
Ummmmm do I qualify here?

*looks at posts* ummmmmmmm well not a newbie!! Drat!!

*whining* but all the GOOD people are here! :(

Ohhh I know....can I welcome ALL the newbies to Lit?? Yeah that would fit in here!! :p

*waving* hi ya newbies....dont ya hate that word!! :D Nice place here ...so many good people...and one warning...

LIT IS HABIT FORMING!!

Now...hiya SD!! How is the "sword"?

Hey Crysede!! Good to cya again too!! I just LOVE that AV!! How you been? Besides naughty?:p
 
one sec Crysede, hold still *leans in close and looks* what the.... damn you eyes! that IS some light frilly dress.... and all this time i just thought she was ass deep in water.... hey, don't give me that! it DOES look like water!




another thing i do true, is when you go into your crontrol panel, it shows all the threads you've been to, so go to the thread, then go to the pannel, and hit "unsubscribe"
 
*Looks from the barkeep.... to Khadgar.... back to the barkeep*

I'll have what he's having - make it a double.
 
Khadgar said:
another thing i do true, is when you go into your crontrol panel, it shows all the threads you've been to, so go to the thread, then go to the pannel, and hit "unsubscribe"
Wouldn't it be easier to just go to your options and chose not to automatically be notified about subsequent posts to threads you've posted on (ie, subscribed to them)?
 
Re: Ummmmm do I qualify here?

Lusciousladyf said:
Hey Crysede!! Good to cya again too!! I just LOVE that AV!! How you been? Besides naughty?:p
Besides being naughty....besides being naughty...hmmmmm,...oh wait I wrote this, actually that was pretty naughty...well I had a little party with Spectral, Lukky, and Perky and...hehehe that was very naughty now that I remember it! Look, if I can think of something I'll let you know, k?
 
Getting back to the newbie "stuff"

Hello Everyone !! :)

You ask yourselves "who is this person?" *looks down and checks* I am a newbie! well to the BB anyhow, I'm already addicted to the chat in this place :eek: Did I just say that? Ah well, first things first.....right newbie questions....erm..well I did have one or a few hundred. I was gonna ask how you put all the cute lil icon thingies in your posts but hey I figured that one out already !!! *looks all proud, sticking out her chest* (damn I get side tracked easily) Online Role Playing sounds like fun, and I'm here to give it a go. As there isn't a thread with less the 10 posts on it (yes I read the if you are new read this thread, thankyou it was a huge help, of course I'll have to read it like 3 more times before I remember all the "stuff", but hey what the hell I got nuttin else to do) Oh crap, there's a length limit, I better stop rambling on and on and on.;)

OH yeah ! You all have been very....erm...amusing and I mean that in a nice way ;) Hell I fell like I know ya ! Which reminds me, how and what is this PM thing here on the BB? Usage? I tried to see who was online but it wasn't working. (HA! finally a question) Ok. I think this will do for my first thread before y'all think I'm just plain nuts (which I am btw) Oh I've never played any RP game before so I'm a real newbie :D
 
I'd love to help, but my heads still spinning. PM means Private Message. For example, if you click the PM box under my post, it'll open a window for you to send me a Private Message. On the very top of the page is a button that says "User CP" for User Control Panel. That place will have your Buddy List (If you click the button below my post that says "Buddy" before you click on "User CP" you'll see what I mean) and it will list any new PM's you've gotten.

Any more questions, feel free to PM me. :)
 
Hmmmmm...


I know what PM means. But thanks for your answer. What I really don't understand is how you know if someone is online, or do you just send the pm and hope for the best ?
 
There are a couple ways to tell if someone is on-line.

The easiest way is to look under a post of theirs. There are little boxes with a check mark in them to the left of the time that someone posted. If that box is blue, they're on the board. If the box is grayish, then they're not on.

Another way to tell if someone is online is this: under the literotica logo on the top left of every screen is a link 'Literotica Discussion Board'. If you click that, at the bottom of the screen is a listing of every nick that is logged in. It's in alphabetical order so you can look for people. All those names are also links to that persons profile, from which you can email them or PM them.

Hope that clears it up!
 
hey SD, er, thats Sex and Diamonds. not you SD :D

it's good to have someone else as insane as i am here. these people well, either put up with, or appriecite a little craziness. you sound like fun. so don't run away!
 
what the smeg is this! another time i wrote Khagdar.... bite me fingers. and start doing ehat i want you to..... i'll break it off! i swear..... that's beter.
 
Back
Top