By My Window

ShyGuy68 said:
Yeah I know what you mean ;)

This is my new flogger
flogger.jpg
Here is mine :)
 

Attachments

  • toy02.jpg
    toy02.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 504
peekingone said:
Now I have played competitive soccer all my life. Not now since I am a bit older now lol. I know exactly how you feel with your practice. THe thing that got me through it was how good I felt after the workout. Forget the other crap so to speak. Now pick up the chin and think of yourself and how good you feel playing and let it roll. No problem about the white panties or shower scene loved the pics anyway.:) Where was the wicked bruise??
It's on my thigh :) Thanks for the cheering-up. :rose:
 
Second to last shower post.
 

Attachments

  • white45.jpg
    white45.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 377
  • white46.jpg
    white46.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 387
  • white47.jpg
    white47.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 390
great shots

Well cheer up sure. You cheer us up with your pics and damn they are very sexy. So wouldn't mind seeing you running up the field. lol. Thanks for the sexy pics hope to see more soon. ;)
 
**Waves** offering to wash your back ... if you ever need a helping hand Im here for ya :)

lol those are some great shower shots you are Lovely
 
fieryjen said:
Nah, S. made sure I stayed nice and warm... :D

Aren't there enough simple naked pics of me on the thread?
Yes there is.... and in the past i've thanked you for your generosity, but you can never have enough of a good thing. :rose:
 
ShyGuy68 said:
Is there a flogger in that picture ... oh there it is, I was focusing on something else ;)
Lol :) I honestly wasn's as impressed with the flogger as I should have been until he started working on my chest. :p Maybe I'm just really sensitive there, but damn.
 
peekingone said:
Well cheer up sure. You cheer us up with your pics and damn they are very sexy. So wouldn't mind seeing you running up the field. lol. Thanks for the sexy pics hope to see more soon. ;)
Been to any good Rugby Games lately? ;)

Thank you.
 
rbijon said:
Wonderfully Sexy pixs Firey....love the toy!
Thank you.

Just in case any of you wondered why the pic is called "toy2", here's the other new thing I got (or rather he got... well, you know). Holy crap it's amazing.
 

Attachments

  • toy01.jpg
    toy01.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 446
silvercoin said:
**Waves** offering to wash your back ... if you ever need a helping hand Im here for ya :)

lol those are some great shower shots you are Lovely
Thanks, I'll keep you in mind ;)
 
JEDIRASTA said:
Yes there is.... and in the past i've thanked you for your generosity, but you can never have enough of a good thing. :rose:
:eek: Thank you.
 
If you haven't stumbled across this yet - made me smile to write it, and it did again when I just read through it. So you should read it too.

Life has really given me a gift with that boy.
 
fieryjen said:
Thank you.

Just in case any of you wondered why the pic is called "toy2", here's the other new thing I got (or rather he got... well, you know). Holy crap it's amazing.
Those are fun! ;)
 
fieryjen said:
Thank you.

Just in case any of you wondered why the pic is called "toy2", here's the other new thing I got (or rather he got... well, you know). Holy crap it's amazing.

I can see why that toy COULD be amazing...... :catroar: :nana:
 
Rugby Pix?

fieryjen said:
Heh, thanks. I actually just mind the pain of actual injuries, like twisted ankles and jammed fingers (those are a bitch to play with). The bruises and cleatmarks I don't even notice until the game is over. I like the sport, because you don't run across people that worry about breaking a nail, and there's lots of beer. And I like the reaction I get when I tell people I play Rugby :D

I'll report back to you all tomorrow after the game about how the situation is. I have no idea if that girl will even be there, because I know she won't be playing. (So I'm praying she doesn't come just to help with our lineup.)

I know this may sound strange but, truthfully, I'd love to see before and after pictures of you in your uniform... You know... Before you've played, and then at the end when you're all sweaty, bruised and dirty.

I'm making myself hot just thinking about it... That, and everyone loves a woman in uniform.

*sigh*

BTW, when you experience a rather brutal play on the field, or get the shit knocked out of you, is it a sexual turn-on? Just wondering...

xoxo

srw
 
Back
Top