What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris 44 said:
Ah!!!

Yes, there was this whale, and it took a wrong turning somewhere off Scotland, ended up in the Englich Channel, turned right and headed up the Thames last week.
Thought that was the one you were talking about. :confused:
No, i didn't know anything about that one.

Poor thing!

Nirvanadragones said:
Nah... I think i know the difference :cool: Where are you from Christ?

Not Christ !!!

That's like calling Ent a Lady, she gets really bitchy when you do that, useful to know if you ever feel like winding her up..

I was born in Isleworth, lived in Amersham ten years before moving north to Yorkshire. Still here despite the odd effort to get away. Baildon, on the edge of Ilkley Moor.
How about you ? ... and what should we call you? Nirvanadragones takes a bit of tapping out on the old keyboard...

entitled said:
Research is a good thing. i was told many times over this past weekend that i should be a Laurel. (It's an SCA thing - Laurels are often called 'period police' because they tend to do enough research to earn the title of guru.) At dance class last night we got onto the subject of different fabrics available during the 14th century in certain areas, and i caught myself telling them if things were period or not.

We decided they were right.

listening to - The Old Dun Cow as done by a couple of the local boys.

:) I do large amounts of research as part of my "day-job" This morning i read that the gyptian 'Ankh' , here on the left is actually a symbol representing the male and female sex organs. :rolleyes:

chris 44 said:
Not Christ !!!

That's like calling Ent a Lady, she gets really bitchy when you do that, useful to know if you ever feel like winding her up..

I was born in Isleworth, lived in Amersham ten years before moving north to Yorkshire. Still here despite the odd effort to get away. Baildon, on the edge of Ilkley Moor.
How about you ? ... and what should we call you? Nirvanadragones takes a bit of tapping out on the old keyboard...
*poke*

Nirvanadragones said:
:) I do large amounts of research as part of my "day-job" This morning i read that the gyptian 'Ankh' , here on the left is actually a symbol representing the male and female sex organs. :rolleyes:

oops the pic didnt take. Well i am sure we all know what the Ankh look like :cattail:

Nirvanadragones said:
i do research because i wanna. *L*

Find one thing of interest and start following that thread, only to find out that it branches into a few dozen more... Well, you know.

Ummm... Where did you find that?

chris 44 said:
Not Christ !!!

I'd settle for Goddess, but this might be the wrong thread. Nirvana is good or ND. I respond very well to "baby" if its a hot woman with a sexy voice whispering in my ear... :kiss:

Listening to: Enya: Amarantine

Nirvanadragones said:
oops the pic didnt take. Well i am sure we all know what the Ankh look like :cattail:

I'll have to research that one. You're talking to a male remember, they have much slower reflexes and minds.

The only Ankh I know of is Ankh Morpork (of Terry Pratchett fame)

chris 44 said:
I'll have to research that one. You're talking to a male remember, they have much slower reflexes and minds.

The only Ankh I know of is Ankh Morpork (of Terry Pratchett fame)
The Egyptian cross with a loop on top.

Nirvanadragones said:
If i told you i'd have to kill you, lady :D

*POKE*

You could try. i'd just beat you off with my big stick. :devil:

No, really... Where did you find that? It's a new one on me.

Nirvanadragones said:
I'd settle for Goddess, but this might be the wrong thread. Nirvana is good or ND. I respond very well to "baby" if its a hot woman with a sexy voice whispering in my ear... :kiss:

Listening to: Enya: Amarantine

I like you more every time you post.
I was listening to that earlier, got a load of Enya stuff, and Steeleye Span, going way back, 30 years or so.

Never mind, ND. i just went looking. :D

Mind is not in gear. If i had thought about it i would have gotten it the first time. Duh.

chris 44 said:
I like you more every time you post.
I was listening to that earlier, got a load of Enya stuff, and Steeleye Span, going way back, 30 years or so.

Thank you Chris (t) :kiss:

Enya is one of my fav. Although my music taste is absolutely eclectic. Just ask Hugo - he has to withstand all of my crap.

Two of them on the first page are only partially correct.

*cough*

Not that i would know or anything.

entitled said:

*cough*

Only two?

You're not going to ask me which two are you?
Not without a clue

entitled said:

*cough*

" Mosquitoes, which mate in the air perform a sex act that lasts only 2 seconds."

Gives new meaning to the mile-high club i guess...

(wondering what it would be like being a lesbian mosquitoes... it's gotta itch :cathappy: )

chris 44 said:
Only two?

You're not going to ask me which two are you?
Not without a clue

How about :- In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, it’s against the law to have sex with a truck driver in a toll booth.

Pretty strict in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania then !!!

chris 44 said:
How about :- In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, it’s against the law to have sex with a truck driver in a toll booth.

Pretty strict in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania then !!!
That's true, and there's a reason behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back