Naked (or not) By Design

What a look of bliss. This is one of the best feelings in the world... where you just can't even bare to pick yourself up off the ground. You know you have been pleasured completely.:rose:

and then some :D getting up the next morning was sweetly difficult ...

hello all :kiss:

due to the continued construction at the house, business travel for a certain someone and a general loss of control over everything we do not have any new photos to share this morning :eek:

rest assured, this situation will be remedied ASAP!!! until then, should there be any suggestions, requests or other words of inspiration please do not be shy ... we certainly do not intent to be :devil:

Oooooh I eagerly await the return of the pics. Travel keeping you two apart is no fun but I imagine there are some things to do that could keep you occupied while he is away!

hello all :kiss:

due to the continued construction at the house, business travel for a certain someone and a general loss of control over everything we do not have any new photos to share this morning :eek:

rest assured, this situation will be remedied ASAP!!! until then, should there be any suggestions, requests or other words of inspiration please do not be shy ... we certainly do not intent to be :devil:

Since someone is away how about some pics of that sexy lady taking matters into her own hands. Perhaps a pictorial of what she wants her man to do when the two are reunited

would have to be very careful bitting those nipples....could chip a tooth. Your a very erotic woman.....you even make those socks look sexy and I'm not a big socks fan. However I am a hard nipple fan and yours are fantastic.

this weekend is going to busybusybusy ... but the instructions are not to neglect the thread so it is a special "Friday in the holiday season" photo blast :)

fresh from frisky Friday office hijinks, these are doing as told :eek:

see y'all later!!! it's the WEEKEND!!! :devil:

Last edited:
You are one sensual woman. The nail polish, the corset, the boots. Purrrrr. But I also love those socks!! Looks cozy for in front of the fire. Just socks and a sweaty glow!

it is very much doubted that whoever strung these pearls had this in mind ...

oh the thoughts that must be in His mind LOL

Last edited:
There are times that the workplace calls for conservative dress :(

Last edited:
Back