Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreams....

One of my most fervent wishes is to one day come on this thread, which I love, and see a picture of my wife posted here......every time I check out this thread, which is every time I visit, I go through the pages just hoping to see her in a sexy pose....

tumblr_m4zdf51zXA1qbrqc6o1_1280.jpg

Incredibly hot....deserves to be seen twice

I can't take my eyes off of your av to look at the pics you posted sweetsweetness.

It's nice to see a happy marriage these days. May all your years with him be happy ones.

:) Thank you! We've had our ups and downs, but I'm proud to say we'll be celebrating our 11th anniversary. :heart:

I agree so dam sexy. everything a man should be big tall thick an hung....where cAn i order my own personal jax blow up doll...

One of my most fervent wishes is to one day come on this thread, which I love, and see a picture of my wife posted here......every time I check out this thread, which is every time I visit, I go through the pages just hoping to see her in a sexy pose....

You can always help fate a little by doing it yourself or paying for someone to take her pictures, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back