In Need of a Confidence Booster

Thanks so much! I am glad that you enjoy them.

Were you looking for something a bit more like this?

OMG
smiley-shocked003.gif
YES!
What a fine ass. Would love to get my hands on that.

attachment.php
 
Well, since I've really enjoyed all of your pics I thought I'd leave a note. Don't listen to the negative comments, I'm hard as a fucking rock hun. Loving those sexy stockings, and I cant wait to see more

Thanks so much. I really like stockings. Prefer them over nylons. Not to mention garter belts and stockings are way sexier in my opinion.
 
Thanks so much. I really like stockings. Prefer them over nylons. Not to mention garter belts and stockings are way sexier in my opinion.

Agreed, I have a bit of a thing for the GB/stocking combo...a very "vanilla" fetish for sure...but no one can deny the sex appeal that they generate. Either way, thank you so much for doing this. Trust me when I say that, you're showing us EXACTLY how feminine and sexy the larger girls can be...and how much desire they can provoke.
 
You are a beuatiful woman, evermyre. Thank you for sharing with us and for posting on the holiday thread. I hope you continue to post on both :kiss:
 
Given recent comments made on the thread I really feel that it is necessary to address said comments.

First, to DRS_Eros. I sent you a PM last night, but after some careful thought I have decided that since you decided to air your comments in a public forum, there is no reason that I should not be able to do the same. I appreciate your honesty in what you are trying to say. Honestly, I am not hurt that you think that I need to lose 50-60 pounds. There is truth to that and in reality I should probably lose more than that. I am hurt however that you made these comments without getting to know me first. I am neither uneducated, uninformed, nor an idiot. I have physical limitations that making working out difficult as well as making it extremely difficult to lose weight. I have been much thinner in the past than I am now and it did nothing to make my confidence greater. I need to love who I am NOW and have confidence in my body NOW because changing my body will not drastically change how I view it. I ask that in the future, before you make disparaging comments about someone that you remember that there is a person on the other end of that internet connection and you DO NOT know their story.

Secondly, to everyone who has jumped to my defense and been angered on my behalf…THANK YOU. I greatly appreciate what you have had to say. I have always struggled with my body image and part of why I am doing this is to gain a better picture of myself. To realize that not every person who looks at me just sees a fat chick with a pretty smile, but perhaps sees one hot, sexy, gorgeous woman that really gets their motor running. I have appreciated all of the support this week and look forward to hearing from all of you more. On that note, I would prefer that it not be mentioned further or disparaging comments made about the commentor in question. He said his piece and now I have said mine. I prefer to move on to brighter things.

As a note, I will not be posting pictures tonight. Not because of what was said above, but because I have plans. I will post more tomorrow night though.


What you said .. physical beauty is fleeting, but your words show a woman of infinite beauty. Full marks for posting pics of your body. I think you are special.
 
all great

all of your pics have been great!. in the last batch I loved the second and third and your last bum shot. you look wonderful but breasts are my faves. love to suck those beauties.
 
Maybe this is completely lame and very fishing for compliments, but I have been feeling less than desirable as of late and could use some honest opinions. I would love to know what people think of my pics.

perfect curves and great smile :) hot!
 
Very nice

Here's a few new photos for all of you tonight. I hope you like them. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. Enjoy!

You can wear that for me any night. Looking great !!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss:
 
Woohoo

I apologize for it taking so long this evening. I was busy doing bunches of stuff. Hope you all enjoy!

Beautiful sweater.....and a very sexy peek of what Im sure is a lovely ass.:rose::kiss:
 
Last edited:
Thanks everyone for all of your wonderful comments as usual. Unfortunately you are going to have to wait a while today for some new pics. I have some major Christmas shopping to do today since it has somehow completely snuck up on me!

But, look for some special Christmas themed pics tonight. :)
 
Back
Top