What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that I have had this headache since this morning....guess it isn't leaving anytime soon....UGH..:(

how confused i am about something i read, it's none of my business and not my place to comment on someone's marital dynamic....that's what i get for lurking around the forum.

*snicker* :D

Well, it isn't. I've tried! You know what else isn't the same. Pulling on your own nipples. I mean really --- my fingers are strong too, but the damn things retreat like little turtles trying to hide in their shell, but when a guy tugs on them, ohhh sure then they cooperate and all the yummy sensations rise back to the surface. I don't think it's fair, it's my body, I know what I like, so why won't my fingers, nipples and mind work together. And don't get me started on my short arms and long torso, how the heck am I supposed to insert fingers there if I have to be a contortionist to drive them deep. :rolleyes:

*pardon my blurt*

Well, it isn't. I've tried! You know what else isn't the same. Pulling on your own nipples. I mean really --- my fingers are strong too, but the damn things retreat like little turtles trying to hide in their shell, but when a guy tugs on them, ohhh sure then they cooperate and all the yummy sensations rise back to the surface. I don't think it's fair, it's my body, I know what I like, so why won't my fingers, nipples and mind work together. And don't get me started on my short arms and long torso, how the heck am I supposed to insert fingers there if I have to be a contortionist to drive them deep. :rolleyes:

*pardon my blurt*

hahahaha...u 4 2 funny :D

(I'm sure you're gonna get a ton of pm's from the guys who want to offer suggestions and help :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back