• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Jeanne,

Maybe I am getting old (I just turned 51), but I'd much rather a woman, at first, in the morning or at night, touch me softly and gently--or caress me--on my chest or arms or face than grab my cock. I also love it when my partner, Carol, rubs my chest in circles with her hand, as if almost feeling up or massaging a small bosom.

The lighter, softer touch--of fingertips against skin--at first is more provocative than anything else except a kiss or a look in the eye that says, "I want you." One of my favorite positions is just to lie flat on my back, with Carol alongside and above me some, as she just lightly holds onto my balls as she kisses me and plays with my nipples or caresses me over the chest. I will often play with myself in this position as Carol just gives me the touch of her fingertips and lips to other parts of my body, not focusing at all on my cock until later.

I'd say, for a man as well as a woman, it is, ultimately, all about care and attention....and being wanted and desired....as signaled through touch and sex itself. The most intimate, erotic act is simply, for me, a woman parting open her lips for a kiss. That suggests everything else...the sense of openness and connection....that is, for me, at the heart of feeling in love.

Re: nipples

LadyJeanne said:
I'm very fair with pink nipples, but if I'd had a choice in the matter, mine would have been dark brown with very, very wide aureola. And thick. And longer. Men love big nipples! :devil:

You're right!
I love big nipples and large breasts...
and big nipples and tiny breasts...
and tiny nipples and tiny breasts...
small nillpes and huge breasts...
you get the picture...;)
Women in general are beautiful and desireable and sexy. Those who aren't generally aren't because of any physical attributes... attitude is the key.
:kiss: :kiss:

Re: Re: nipples

manofsteel52 said:

You're right!
I love big nipples and large breasts...
and big nipples and tiny breasts...
and tiny nipples and tiny breasts...
small nillpes and huge breasts...
you get the picture...;)
Women in general are beautiful and desireable and sexy. Those who aren't generally aren't because of any physical attributes... attitude is the key.

YES! Attitude is 99% of it. I have seen women and men that are very average looking....but the way they move their body, smile, or look at you reflects a 'constitution' deep inside them...and this can send you over the edge. Sex appeal is an attitude. If you are feeling delicious - you will look and feel delicious... :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: nipples

JenniferMidnight said:
YES! Attitude is 99% of it. I have seen women and men that are very average looking....but the way they move their body, smile, or look at you reflects a 'constitution' deep inside them...and this can send you over the edge. Sex appeal is an attitude. If you are feeling delicious - you will look and feel delicious... :kiss:

And, darlin', I could devour you my delectable treat...:p :p

...the first kiss

Sappholovers said:
Lady Jeanne,

Maybe I am getting old (I just turned 51), but I'd much rather a woman, at first, in the morning or at night, touch me softly and gently--or caress me--on my chest or arms or face than grab my cock. I also love it when my partner, Carol, rubs my chest in circles with her hand, as if almost feeling up or massaging a small bosom.

The lighter, softer touch--of fingertips against skin--at first is more provocative than anything else except a kiss or a look in the eye that says, "I want you." One of my favorite positions is just to lie flat on my back, with Carol alongside and above me some, as she just lightly holds onto my balls as she kisses me and plays with my nipples or caresses me over the chest. I will often play with myself in this position as Carol just gives me the touch of her fingertips and lips to other parts of my body, not focusing at all on my cock until later.

I'd say, for a man as well as a woman, it is, ultimately, all about care and attention....and being wanted and desired....as signaled through touch and sex itself. The most intimate, erotic act is simply, for me, a woman parting open her lips for a kiss. That suggests everything else...the sense of openness and connection....that is, for me, at the heart of feeling in love.

... the first kiss
...the first time you kiss...when his breath becomes your breath...your lips slightly parted...so soft....touching...barely touching...your bodies not sure...hesitating...your breathing is fast and short...your heart is beating fast...hands touch...fingers entwine. Eyes...caught...locked in a gaze searing right through to your soul...so deep...it's exquisitely sensual. Then a tongue...on your lips - sending shivers... closing your eyes...the tip of my tongue touches yours...my arms slide up your arms...to your neck...my fingers barely grazing your neck...running over your shoulders... your hands go to my face...holding me as you kiss me...this makes me melt ... then down to my waist...sliding down my back...pushing me into you so slowly....my back arching as our tongues meet...they dance....lips partings…mouths open, the kiss turns hard and passionate...
:kiss:

Re: ...the first kiss

JenniferMidnight said:

... the first kiss
...the first time you kiss...when his breath becomes your breath...your lips slightly parted...so soft....touching...barely touching...your bodies not sure...hesitating...your breathing is fast and short...your heart is beating fast...hands touch...fingers entwine. Eyes...caught...locked in a gaze searing right through to your soul...so deep...it's exquisitely sensual. Then a tongue...on your lips - sending shivers... closing your eyes...the tip of my tongue touches yours...my arms slide up your arms...to your neck...my fingers barely grazing your neck...running over your shoulders... your hands go to my face...holding me as you kiss me...this makes me melt ... then down to my waist...sliding down my back...pushing me into you so slowly....my back arching as our tongues meet...they dance....lips partings…mouths open, the kiss turns hard and passionate...
:kiss:

I could really use one of those first kisses today... or any day, for that matter...
I love kissing, it's such a lost art these days. The teases, soft, grazing kisses... barely touching... the feeling of her warm, moist breath ignites a fire within... steamy & sensual...
C'mere & kiss me, Jenn...;) :kiss: :kiss:

Hmmm

I just had one of my nipples pierced. And let me tell you...what an interesting experience!

Not bad for someone who's 53 huh? Live life to the fullest...and enjoy I always say.

:)

A ring or a bar?
Nipple rings always remind me of bathtub stoppers.

Nipple Rings

The Mutt said:
A ring or a bar?
Nipple rings always remind me of bathtub stoppers.

I have known a couple of people who have gotten their nipples pierced. I've never undertood the fascination...live and let live, I suppose. My nipples shall remain small, pink and perky, with a bit of fringe around the edges and no additional accoutrements!

Re: Nipple Rings

Miss Oatlash said:
I have known a couple of people who have gotten their nipples pierced. I've never undertood the fascination...live and let live, I suppose. My nipples shall remain small, pink and perky, with a bit of fringe around the edges and no additional accoutrements!

I'm glad to hear that. If I ever get to lick your nipples :p which is a pleasant thought but extremely unlikely, I would much prefer not to have to watch out for hardware.:kiss: Pink and perky is nice, expecially the perky part.

I suspect the moment of piercing might be intensely erotic.

:eek:

But I am not into the metal thing. Sucking on a pierced nipple is like sucking on car keys.

Dammit! Once again, there's no "all the above" choice!
I love nipples -- even mine.

Oh believe me it was.......

The Mutt said:
I suspect the moment of piercing might be intensely erotic.

:eek:

But I am not into the metal thing. Sucking on a pierced nipple is like sucking on car keys.

But haven't had too many women interested in sucking my nipples either. Why is that anyway? Guys can have sensative nipples same as women do!!!!

Re: Oh believe me it was.......

Thesandman said:
But haven't had too many women interested in sucking my nipples either. Why is that anyway? Guys can have sensative nipples same as women do!!!!

Then maybe you should get a guy to suck your nipples. ;)

Question?

I have a question for the women. What do you think of pierced male nipples?

As I mentioned above, I love nipples. Mine are pretty sensitive and their stimulation guarantees an almost immediate erection.

I've been toying with the idea of having one (or both) pierced. I know all the stuff about how it is for me, and I should just be hapy with who I am, etc., etc. Still I'm curious, if you go to a beach (or other location where men are without shirts) and see a man with a bar or ring in his nipple, what is your first reaction?

Re: Question?

drsalt said:

As I mentioned above, I love nipples. Mine are pretty sensitive and their stimulation guarantees an almost immediate erection.

I've been toying with the idea of having one (or both) pierced. I know all the stuff about how it is for me, and I should just be hapy with who I am, etc., etc. Still I'm curious, if you go to a beach (or other location where men are without shirts) and see a man with a bar or ring in his nipple, what is your first reaction?

LOL...well now that I've already done it myself...might be putting the cart before the horse, but yeah...I'll be curious to hear about that myself as well now. Interesting question.

Nipples: Plain or Dressed

drsalt said:

Hmmm - that's a hard question for me as I have never played with a nipple that has been pierced (not sure what to draw upon here). Now, if I was at a beach and saw one guy with a gorgeous body that turned me on with a nipple pierced and another guy equally as attractive without a pieced nipple who would I choose? hmmmmm (give me a minute here...I'm lost in visualization....) OMG it turned into a beach orgy and everything was so hot and sensual that I haven’t got a clue WHO that guy was! *Slaps herself back to reality*… ummmm what was the question?

Sandiestman….I think you should do a test for us. The next time you are making love…try to stay semi-conscious for us and see which nipple (pierced or not pierced) your lover gives more attention too… That might help us out with this question?

The other day at work, a stunning woman in a tank top came into the air conditioned lobby. The effect was wonderful, but one of her nipples was pierced, and it looked like she had two nipples on her left breast.
I don't find the look of a piercing to be a turn on. But I am turned on by what it says about the woman; that she would bare her breast to a stranger and let him stab a needle through it. Tough girls drive me wild! :eek:

http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=149217
:rose:

Re: Oh believe me it was.......

Thesandman said:

Most of the men I've been with are not as aroused by having their nipples sucked, despite my efforts to do so. On the contrary, most of the women whose nipples I have sucked have gone wild with frenzy. So I know it's not a matter of technique. I think it's a matter of the degree of sensitivity...

Bring me your nipples, sandman, and I will suck them for you...with or without piercings!

Re: Re: Nipple Rings

Boxlicker101 said:
I'm glad to hear that. If I ever get to lick your nipples :p which is a pleasant thought but extremely unlikely, I would much prefer not to have to watch out for hardware.:kiss: Pink and perky is nice, expecially the perky part.

My Mutt insists that my nipples have gotten bigger since he met me (18 months ago) from all of his sucking!

Re: Re: Oh believe me it was.......

Miss Oatlash said:
Most of the men I've been with are not as aroused by having their nipples sucked, despite my efforts to do so. On the contrary, most of the women whose nipples I have sucked have gone wild with frenzy. So I know it's not a matter of technique. I think it's a matter of the degree of sensitivity...

Bring me your nipples, sandman, and I will suck them for you...with or without piercings!

Well since this is a 'thread question' ...if Mutt and Sandyguy get this together should we be hooking up our webcams? *weg*

Re: Re: Re: Oh believe me it was.......

JenniferMidnight said:
Well since this is a 'thread question' ...if Mutt and Sandyguy get this together should we be hooking up our webcams? *weg*

Sounds fun to me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back