Have You Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiggLeGasm

June Cleaver Wannabe
Close. I was in the middle of masturbating under a blanket on the living room couch when my step mother -- who was barely 8 years older than me -- came into the room. My pants were around my ankles and I couldn't get them up without her knowing. When she went to the fridge, I pulled them up quickly. (I honestly think she knew.)

Yes, but while on the phone with my GF. (Old school phone sex.)

HYE told someone you were doing something sexy or erotic but weren't?

Fine.. I wasn't thinking of his hard cock while shopping in the produce section.

HYE been mistakenly identified as someone's ex?

No, I haven't.

HYE been walked in on having sex or masturbating?

Yes, actually at a hotel when the housecleaning lady came in. I instinctively scrambled for the sheets and she muttered sorry and left quickly. Not sure if she saw anything but I'm sure she knew what was going on lol.

HYE gotten a massage where you felt like the masseuse was getting a little too friendly?

Yes, actually at a hotel when the housecleaning lady came in. I instinctively scrambled for the sheets and she muttered sorry and left quickly. Not sure if she saw anything but I'm sure she knew what was going on lol.

HYE gotten a massage where you felt like the masseuse was getting a little too friendly?

No, but it is a fantasy of mine :)

HYE flashed a stranger?

HYE fulfilled any of your kinky fantasies in the last 2 years

Nope. I'm pretty laid-back these days.

Have you ever masturbated while waiting for someone to finally take your phone call?

Nope. I'm pretty laid-back these days.

Have you ever masturbated while waiting for someone to finally take your phone call?

Yes!

HYE masturbated while on the phone with someone, during a non sexual call? And they didn't know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back