Have You Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly.

Have you ever lost track of what a thread was supposed to be? HAVE YOU EVER?

I may have... luckily it didn't break the thread. :rolls eyes:

Have you ever panicked because you thought you misplaced or lost something important?

Possibly.

Have you ever lost track of what a thread was supposed to be? HAVE YOU EVER?

:eek:...who me??? no...never...(whistles innocently)....:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

I may have... luckily it didn't break the thread. :rolls eyes:

Have you ever panicked because you thought you misplaced or lost something important?

Oh, hell yes! Sometimes I go around swearing and cussing!

HYE been told that you swear too much?

:eek:...who me??? no...never...(whistles innocently)....:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Oh, hell yes! Sometimes I go around swearing and cussing!

HYE been told that you swear too much?

No just far too sarcastic... lol

HYE been shushed in a movie theater?

No just far too sarcastic... lol

HYE been shushed in a movie theater?

LOL...I'm usually the guy doing the shushing....Theaters are damn expensive!

Once, when I was young, my girlfriend and I went to a movie...kind of a "family movie. " we were...um...well, making out, and we got scolded by the Mom near us with her kids.

Honestly, I think she was just jealous...:(
Retrospectively, I should have offered to make out with her too...:D

I am a bad man....

HYE been told you were participating in too much PDA?

LOL...I'm usually the guy doing the shushing....Theaters are damn expensive!

Once, when I was young, my girlfriend and I went to a movie...kind of a "family movie. " we were...um...well, making out, and we got scolded by the Mom near us with her kids.

Honestly, I think she was just jealous...:(
Retrospectively, I should have offered to make out with her too...:D

I am a bad man....

HYE been told you were participating in too much PDA?

Nope. All my ex BF's were dull like that.

HYE been caught staring at a member of the opposite sexes anatomy in public?

Nope. All my ex BF's were dull like that.

HYE been caught staring at a member of the opposite sexes anatomy in public?

Sort of public...I had an I.T guy that used to come to my office to work on my computer. One day I was with one of my co-workers and he was doing some updates. I looked down and his extremely large "little IT guy" was being all proud and moving around like an anaconda in his pants.

My co-worker saw me look and smiled. When I signaled her to look, she burst out laughing after seeing the size of him erect and moving about. One should always show appreciation for a good IT guy~!!!:devil:

HYE allowed (made sure) someone to take a peek down your blouse?

Sort of public...I had an I.T guy that used to come to my office to work on my computer. One day I was with one of my co-workers and he was doing some updates. I looked down and his extremely large "little IT guy" was being all proud and moving around like an anaconda in his pants.

My co-worker saw me look and smiled. When I signaled her to look, she burst out laughing after seeing the size of him erect and moving about. One should always show appreciation for a good IT guy~!!!:devil:

HYE allowed (made sure) someone to take a peek down your blouse?

Oh Yeah! It's been a long time since I have pulled that particular move but it has happened. Like when I was about a decade younger. lol My girls are still perky. I just don't need to use them to get attention. My game is stepped up from that.

HYE you ever been out on a date and saw someone else you wished you were out with instead?

Oh Yeah! It's been a long time since I have pulled that particular move but it has happened. Like when I was about a decade younger. lol My girls are still perky. I just don't need to use them to get attention. My game is stepped up from that.

HYE you ever been out on a date and saw someone else you wished you were out with instead?

Aye, a pirate has Roman eyes, and Hungarian hands.

HYE....got out with the intention of being naughty?

No. If I'm on a date, I'm usually happy with my choice. However, I was out once and bumped right into my first love. I was so surprised, I couldn't think of how to introduce him to my date. "A...A...A....this is....A...." so much for a college education.

HYE refused a proposal of marriage?

No. If I'm on a date, I'm usually happy with my choice. However, I was out once and bumped right into my first love. I was so surprised, I couldn't think of how to introduce him to my date. "A...A...A....this is....A...." so much for a college education.

Yes....she was crazy :eek:

HYE....suddenly found yourself aroused while sitting in a college classroom?

Several. I accepted a few too. Didn't marry that many times thank the heavens!

HYE proposed to someone?

Yes....she was crazy :eek:

HYE....suddenly found yourself aroused while sitting in a college classroom?

No, my professors weren't that interesting. Now, my high school Spanish teacher...UMM!

HYE dated a teacher/professor/ or if you are a teacher/prof..dated a student?

No, my professors weren't that interesting. Now, my high school Spanish teacher...UMM!

No, but I did have a very sexy Professor of rhetoric, her every move said something.

HYE....found yourself stunned by how sexy some people are?

Not while I was in school but I ended up dating one of my high school teachers. He was hot and looked like Garth Brooks.

Grabbed, but not pinched. :)

HYE grabbed or pinched a stranger's ass?
Nope. May have been taken and I have a strict no poaching rule.
No, but a co-worker.:eek:

HYE....pinched a guy's ass?

Oh yeah! I love a sexy Arse. I can just rub that all day long. Well and other parts. :D

HYE mentally undressed someone as they spoke to you in a non sexual conversation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back