The Black Widow says: "Assemble Avengers!"

Lissome blonde heard Captain America's primed! :D

Called America's Finest with good reason... ;)

Have you picked a character, btw? I can think of several lissom Marvel character's, but you might have a favourite of your own... :)

Last edited:
Called America's Finest with good reason... ;)

Have you picked a character, btw? I can think of several lissom Marvel character's, but you might have a favourite of your own... :)

Nope. Lissome blonde needs some suggestions.:confused:

Zip slides down. Alabaster flesh revealed...

Black leather lightly shrugged off shoulders.

My word, Steve, you've got your hands full! And I might have to get busy soon too! This thread is littered with my ex's: Deadpool, Captain America .... Iron Man ought to be occupied just now (the twotiming so and so). And Krsna lurking around somewhere no doubt (Tio was that a bit of MM coming up?). Phew, excuse me while I stand in front of the freezer wearing ... never mind what I might not be wearing ;) Hooray Neko has come out to play! :catroar: although I'm a bit surprised you didn't pick Catwoman ;).

Black leather lightly shrugged off shoulders.

My word, Steve, you've got your hands full! And I might have to get busy soon too! This thread is littered with my ex's: Deadpool, Captain America .... Iron Man ought to be occupied just now (the twotiming so and so). And Krsna lurking around somewhere no doubt (Tio was that a bit of MM coming up?). Phew, excuse me while I stand in front of the freezer wearing ... never mind what I might not be wearing ;) Hooray Neko has come out to play! :catroar: although I'm a bit surprised you didn't pick Catwoman ;).

Cruel godfingers twist straining pink nipples.

Assassin snarls in pleasure and pain

Thin-lipped kisses to smother snarls.

I'm sure you'll manage, Naoko. You strike me as a woman who can juggle several balls at once... ;)

Neko was specifically looking for a "lissome blonde." After a brief geek consultancy session, she thankfully settled on the Invisible Woman. This makes me happy, as I spent many a happy teenage hour dreaming up how she could use her force field powers to pleasure us both.

I didn't get out much then, either... :D

Thin-lipped kisses to smother snarls.

I'm sure you'll manage, Naoko. You strike me as a woman who can juggle several balls at once... ;)

Neko was specifically looking for a "lissome blonde." After a brief geek consultancy session, she thankfully settled on the Invisible Woman. This makes me happy, as I spent many a happy teenage hour dreaming up how she could use her force field powers to pleasure us both.

I didn't get out much then, either... :D

Tongue darting in divine hot mouth

Oh, we MILFs are expert multi-taskers y'know :cool:

Back