Shy no longer....

/wink
I aim to misbehave.

attachment.php

I think you have already given THAT game away
86440301KeLQEeX8whip.gif

Bunny NewsFlash!
With the holiday weekend approaching, I am sure lots of people will be forced to check Lit in the closet or dead of night with all the family around or take an involuntary hiatus. I will still be checking and chatting, but not as often. Most of my checking in will be done at night instead of throughout the day. I will get to comments and PMs as I am able! I will post pics over the weekend though so as not to keep people waiting too long on those. Everyone have a lovely holiday weekend and if you are not a Turkey Day celebrator then enjoy your weekend for the fabulousness that it is! Be happy and safe in your travels, BunnyLovers!

alright but then i wanna feel the insides :D
Lots of warm :)

LOVE the pics Bunny! I just would hope I get to you before my wife does! :devil:
*whisper* But can't I have you both?! /wink

Oh my sweet mother of mercy. I love the look and you know any women in heels is oh so hot. I like the beginning and I know I will like the end. You know I love your end anyway....lol
Always amaze with you curves and the sex appeal that comes out with each and every picture. :)
Is there anywhere in this picture set for a tag along massuse?

attachment.php

Look at the lines, your calfs, to your thighs, to that oh so sweet ass. Love the look in your eyes and so sultry smile. I could pick you out from across the room with that look and vibe. Simply delicious! Bonus points for the heels. I', a sucker for a sexy women in heels *smiles*

attachment.php

You know you have my favorite ass.......those hips beg to be grabbed. UMMMM damn MFV love the sly smile, so naughty.
*pulling swooning couch over*
* running hands up your legs, stopping just at the crease of your ass*
*pondering* why cant I stop massaging your legs:rolleyes:

There are certain people who do not wear clothes. The clothes wear them. You are not one of those people. You wear that dress and wear it with authority!

Ok, BunnyLovers....the next few sets are going to follow a progression. A little story, if you will. Imagine you are at a club, or a cocktail party, or a meeting for Star Wars geek elite....whatever you think best! Anyway! Across a crowded room, you see her. This woman...and she is making eyes at you. What follows is her (somewhat slutty) seduction of you....

What a coincidence, that's pretty much how my dreams went the other night. Except that's a much hotter dress. The first few minutes did end with you bent over that way, though. The dress was MUCH higher up, in the dream...

Happy Thanksgiving Honey! *Embraces MBC tightly and gives her a long and sensual kiss on those beautiful lips!*

more?

Ok, BunnyLovers....the next few sets are going to follow a progression. A little story, if you will. Imagine you are at a club, or a cocktail party, or a meeting for Star Wars geek elite....whatever you think best! Anyway! Across a crowded room, you see her. This woman...and she is making eyes at you. What follows is her (somewhat slutty) seduction of you....

I think the pictures would progress a bit from here...... We have to use our imaginations? (or ... that window.. I guess)

1234 Candy Drive
Bunnyville, BunnyLand

Rawr! *wiggles her hips*

Soon enough! Hopefully you will all enjoy the progression of the pictures :)

I thought you might! /wink

But...but....she is seducing you...don't you wanna see what she does next?

I love it! It's exciting to post pictures with a story line. It's fun to see how you all might react! Thank you so much! I truly hope you like what comes next!

/wink
I aim to misbehave.

Well as soon as you recovered then you could enjoy what comes next!

Thank you! It is rather fun to let out this side /wink
I shall hop to it.

Bunny NewsFlash!
With the holiday weekend approaching, I am sure lots of people will be forced to check Lit in the closet or dead of night with all the family around or take an involuntary hiatus. I will still be checking and chatting, but not as often. Most of my checking in will be done at night instead of throughout the day. I will get to comments and PMs as I am able! I will post pics over the weekend though so as not to keep people waiting too long on those. Everyone have a lovely holiday weekend and if you are not a Turkey Day celebrator then enjoy your weekend for the fabulousness that it is! Be happy and safe in your travels, BunnyLovers!

Lots of warm :)

*whisper* But can't I have you both?! /wink

if you are not a bunny lover, check your pulse, you might be dead.:kiss:

WELCOME BACK!!!! I have missed you MBS. You are looking as stunning as ever /kisses
I think you deserve a warm bath and carrots /pets /carrots

attachment.php

You know you have my favorite ass.......those hips beg to be grabbed. UMMMM damn MFV love the sly smile, so naughty.
*pondering* why cant I stop massaging your legs:rolleyes:
what is the tat on your shoulder, I cannot quiuet see it???????

Oh my sweet mother of mercy. I love the look and you know any women in heels is oh so hot. I like the beginning and I know I will like the end. You know I love your end anyway....lol
Always amaze with you curves and the sex appeal that comes out with each and every picture. :)
Is there anywhere in this picture set for a tag along massuse?
I carry you in my pocket everywhere! See how handy you are? Yeah ok...bad pun /giggle
Thank you as always!!

Look at the lines, your calfs, to your thighs, to that oh so sweet ass. Love the look in your eyes and so sultry smile. I could pick you out from across the room with that look and vibe. Simply delicious! Bonus points for the heels. I', a sucker for a sexy women in heels *smiles*
Those are my -favorite- heels! Make me feel sexy as all get out! Thank you, darlin'! I do so love to smile for you /wink

*pondering* why cant I stop massaging your legs
Mmm...I will never complain about a lovely massage!
*looks around*
I wonder how many more people we could fit on this couch!

There are certain people who do not wear clothes. The clothes wear them. You are not one of those people. You wear that dress and wear it with authority!
/blush
Oh thank you! That is a lovely compliment that has made me smile so big!

What a coincidence, that's pretty much how my dreams went the other night. Except that's a much hotter dress. The first few minutes did end with you bent over that way, though. The dress was MUCH higher up, in the dream...
/giggle
Maybe that's how this sequence ends too /wink

My favorite!
/beam
Thank you for peeking into my thread and taking the time to pick a fav!

I love you pics! Especially the one of you in the black dress!
Thank you so much! I really enjoy sharing on here with you all!

Happy Holidays MFV:) safe travels. :D
*bunny hugs* Thank you! You too!

hot thats a hot black dress
Why thank you! It makes me feel very RAWR!

I like the way that dress hugs your ass.
*wiggles hips*
Care to feel?

Happy Holidays from across the pond
*big wave* Hello all the way over there! /beam

Happy Thanksgiving Honey! *Embraces MBC tightly and gives her a long and sensual kiss on those beautiful lips!*
*snuggles up*
Hello there, darlin!

I think the pictures would progress a bit from here...... We have to use our imaginations? (or ... that window.. I guess)
Patience, my sweet.....patience!

I shall hop to it.
/giggle
I hop too!

if you are not a bunny lover, check your pulse, you might be dead.:kiss:
/laugh
Awwww! So sweet!

i do love bunnies......more to follow i hope.
I love to be loved! I will post more soon!!

WELCOME BACK!!!! I have missed you MBS. You are looking as stunning as ever /kisses
I think you deserve a warm bath and carrots /pets /carrots
Awww thank you!

Very Cute!

what is the tat on your shoulder, I cannot quiuet see it???????
It's a Celtic knot that curls down into three leaves from the Celtic zodiac that represent three very special people. /beam

Back