Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I completely forgot about that.. just so you know, if I ever reference a movie in the future..I can almost guarantee it will be animated. Because I am that cool.

That is a sign of coolness. I know because Corbin wrote the book on it and I just read it. :cool:

"Reason #2..look what I can do.."

"But what does that have to do with.."

"No no..he's got a point.."

:D thanks for sharing!

thank you for sharing all that you have.

Oh and animated movies are awesome. I still go see them in theaters wiith friends so good call on liking them

Fine! He can join the fictitious club!

Um.. dude, I thought that all new members to the fictitious club had to be voted in. *Points to Article I Section V of the Boys Club handbook.
For the record, I say "yea".

YES! We're two members strong! And I think deviousness is an acquired skill...are you ready to practice with me babe?

What kind of practice you have in mind? :devil: and I am not sure the guys would be able to handle us if we are to devious. :p

So this morning I was reminded by my darling mother that I had previously promised that I would bike across the glorious state of Iowa with her this summer. This excursion will be followed by my participating in a triathlon the week after. So in light of this, the following flashing of the sports bra gains context...and if the connection doesn't make sense to you, I hope you find something about the photo to enjoy anyways.

So there.

Attachments

• blue!.jpg
    blue!.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 3,842
So this morning I was reminded by my darling mother that I had previously promised that I would bike across the glorious state of Iowa with her this summer. This excursion will be followed by my participating in a triathlon the week after. So in light of this, the following flashing of the sports bra gains context...and if the connection doesn't make sense to you, I hope you find something about the photo to enjoy anyways.

So there.

Yum.
A few things popped into my head. The first being, "release the hounds!"

So there.

isn't the ride across Iowa just a week of drinking with some biking thrown in? At least that is what it seems like when the guys I know do it. :p

What kind of practice you have in mind? :devil: and I am not sure the guys would be able to handle us if we are to devious. :p

The kind of practice that makes the boys weak in the knees...of course!

(And them not being able to handle it is part of the plan..but shhh)

Yum.
A few things popped into my head. The first being, "release the hounds!"

Really? Because I was thinking, "I need to go to the gym!" :rolleyes:

isn't the ride across Iowa just a week of drinking with some biking thrown in? At least that is what it seems like when the guys I know do it. :p

If that's the case I will be going on this adventure with much more enthusiasm :D

The kind of practice that makes the boys weak in the knees...of course!

(And them not being able to handle it is part of the plan..but shhh)

well that sounds like a good idea, their are very few guys I know of that don't automatically go weak in the knees (and hard other places) just thinking of 2 girls together. but I am will enjoy watching them squirm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back