Anonymous Secrets Thread

This is my little secret. It's not just some random thing either. If we saw each other, we'd greet by first name (not too tough because it's the same), shake hands and talk.

What I was thinking is that we've had two secrets about famous people. Describe in generic terms the famous people you've met. Here's my list:

- Met an Oscar winner. He won for Special FX
- Grew up with a Tony winner.
- Met a few people who reported directly to the then President of the US
- A most famous director's father. and jokingly asked him who his son was...
- Published authors of books you could get in your local bookstore without ordering.
- If Good Will Hunting was real, one of the characters in the movie.

I got taught how to do a cartwheel and handstand from an Ice Dancing pairs Olympian when I was in 2nd grade.

Hmmmm...I grew up not far from LA I have a long list but will keep it short

- Several authors from conventions and signings
- Two stars of one of biggest movie series (the final installment comes out this year)
- Several Dallas Cowboys as they had their training camp in my hometown for years.
- A fairly well known comedy actress (in the 80s/90s) was seated at our table in a comedy club during my bachelorette party
- Went all through school with a big star's nephew (star went to high school with my mom in my home town) who then went on to play major league baseball

Those are a few of the most memorable

Well for today's topic, I got inspired by NymphMyosotis:

So my question for today is, did you get any secrets posted here?
And why did you do it, any feelings afterwards?

I have no regrets of my "publication" :D

23, F - I was sexually assaulted as a teenager and it caused nerve damage making an orgasm almost impossible. I enjoy sex now, but I always feel as if I am missing out.

I have had a couple of secrets posted here. I have also seen at least two posts by other women on here that could have been my secrets, also. :p (pervs, unite!)

I think I posted because it's a great outlet for purging those pent-up thoughts without any danger.

As for the young lady who posted her secret above, my heart is broken on your behalf and I hope that you have an experienced lover who can make you feel amazing whether you acheive orgasm or not. :heart:

Describe in generic terms the famous people you've met.

And since I'm being really yakky today, I'm answering this one, also.

- I've met Seether twice (BBB, you already knew that!)
I worked at a rock and roll radio station when I was in college and met
- The Psychedelic Furs
- The Hooters
- The A's
- Alice Cooper's Snake, Angel (true story. Boa Constrictor wrapped around my neck!)
- Styx (they signed a paper plate for me! *swoon!)
- I talked to Robin Trower on the phone
- other local bands that most of Lit has never heard of!!
- A professional basketball team mascot lives in my neighborhood
- I also met & hooked up with a professional football player who used to come into to visit the radio station all the time. My mother thought he was absolutely charming when he would call the house when the team was on the road. (She wasn't quite so thrilled when I told her he went back to California -- Where his wife lived.:eek:)

- There is a scene in the movie "Trading Places" where Eddie Murphy is 'pretending' to be a crippled vet, and he looks up at a police officer. When the camera angle looks up at the building, you can see me and two of my girlfriends leaning out the bathroom window of our office building. It survived the edit!

Last edited:
I lived down the street and went from Kindergarten thru high school with a famous/infamous baseball player and manager.

I used to do Richard Molls (Nightcourt) wifes hair. :rolleyes:

What if I told you all that wasn't my only secret.

I had one posted by Neruda as well!

I did it to support his thread, and frankly to see what the reactions of fellow litsters would be.

Hmm...Damn, now I'm going to have to stroll through all this thread and wonder what it is you confessed here. Clearly, this is what you want me to do!!! :D Or you could be nice and pm me about it...:rose:

Describe favourite people I've met...

* I sometimes exchange messages with Juliet Marillier, my favourite author
* I've kissed the guitarist from The Cult, when I was a very young groupie.
* In that time, I did meet a lot of alternative bands and had them put me on their guest list for a free concert :D
* This summer, I had an encounter with one of the top scientists in my country...most likely my most memorable encounter, but not because he's famous. I found out that part only after.

Let's see here

I once shoved a hat in a football players face to get an autograph he laughed and said I was persistent.

I have on two separate occasions met and spoke with a NASCAR driver with two championships under his belt

My father's neighbor is an NHRA racer

Once in highschool I may have partaken in some Wacky Tobaccy with a popular band at the time after a small club show before they technically got popular with a Cumbersome song they did LOL

A lakeside bar that we frequent is also frequented by one of NFL's players that doesn't like to show up for training camp and has since been traded from his home state team

And I went to highschool with a popular entertainment lawyer who now has Grammy Voting rights

Last edited:
I have posted a secret or two on here and one did get some attention that actually sorta upset me but honestly that is sorta why it was a secret.

Upset? :( that isn't good.

I don't think anyone minds at all. Especially given how hot that secret is. :D

I thought so :D

Hmm...Damn, now I'm going to have to stroll through all this thread and wonder what it is you confessed here. Clearly, this is what you want me to do!!! :D Or you could be nice and pm me about it...:rose:

Maybe ;)

Reading back secrets is fun!

What if I told you all that wasn't my only secret.

I had one posted by Neruda as well!

I did it to support his thread, and frankly to see what the reactions of fellow litsters would be.

I have submitted 2. One got a couple comments. the other nothing.

Female, 33: I had sex with my ex best friends hubby on their deck, several times. At night while she was alseep. If she would have woke up we could have been busted

F, no age given

Last week i went to visit my FWB at his work. He made me cum three times in a row, the third time i squirted.
There was a mess all down my legs, on the floor, his hand and my denim skirt.
We were both upset that he didn't get the chance to drink it like he usually does. That's so damn hot

Amen brother! I just cant find the words to do that any more justice!

Describe in generic terms the famous people you've met

--a couple of really fine folks that wrote top non-fiction

--PBS talking heads

--only the world's best acoustic guitar player and baritone singer

I am curious, and this goes for everyone who posted something here.

Did you post your secret in hopes of getting comments on it?
Or was it just the kick of sharing it?
Maybe an other reason, like "paying back" Neruda for all the secrets you read.

all three... i've shared a couple... no comments on mine... that i know of... i only checked once...

Describe in generic terms the famous people you've met.

-I know a 4 time Super Bowl Champion QB
-I met a 1 time Champion QB with 5 tries at it (he's a dick)
-Met two US Presidents before I was 20
-My name appears in a well known movie
-But more than that:
I've met several Litsters in real life and am more impressed with them than most of the famous people I've met

I was at a signing with Skid Row. When we realized that we had to have something for them to sign, we ran into the Clothestime next door and bought white panties. They LOVED it! Apparently at the concert that night, they said if any of the "panyy brigade" was at the show, they wanted us backstage. I missed out. :(
I met "Refigerator" Perry. He was the grand marshal at our local parade. When he got to the welcome party, he was starving and all we had was appetizers. I ran down to the steak house I worked at and got him a real meal, then sat and talked shop with him while he ate.
I met Tuff Hedeman and Mark Cain (PBR).
I met Kevin Harvick before he was driving for RCR.
I met John Glen and Neil Armstrong and Chuck Yeager.

Hello all! I'm a Texan now, for at least the next few days. Thought I would send out an update while I still have cell service.

First to BBB and K123, thank you so much. You guys are doing a fantastic job. I dare say a better job than I do. I really appreciate the time, effort and spirit you are putting into this.

Brad, reading your confession broke my heart. I have a a close family member going through the same thing right now. You and your wife seem like wonderful people and I wish you the best.

Kudram, To answer your question I actually have 3 anonymous secrets that I have posted to this site that are my own. I figured why let everyone else have all the fun. No, I won't tell you which ones they are, but i will say it felt very... cathartic to get them out.

Brad, back to you. I have met a lot of celebrities through my work. Included in this list are:

- At least three that are regularly covered by TMZ. (including one that if I had to spend another hour with, one of us wouldn't make it)

- An executive from a company that recently had a major oil spill. I'd be willing to bet you read about it.

- A couple of journalists and lawyers of repute that got death threats.

- And several famous people with very bad reputations.

There are two things that i can tell you for sure about celebrities. The first is that they are people just like us. They are not better or worse or evil or deserving of what they have. They are just people. There is always a story behind a story and when you are privy to every one of the most personal details of a person's life, you get to know them complexly, and it is much harder to judge them.

The second is that all of that said, some of them are so shallow as to defy description.

God save me from actresses!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Hello all! I'm a Texan now, for at least the next few days. Thought I would send out an update while I still have cell service.

First to BBB and K123, thank you so much. You guys are doing a fantastic job. I dare say a better job than I do. I really appreciate the time, effort and spirit you are putting into this.

Brad, reading your confession broke my heart. I have a a close family member going through the same thing right now. You and your wife seem like wonderful people and I wish you the best.

Kudram, To answer your question I actually have 3 anonymous secrets that I have posted to this site that are my own. I figured why let everyone else have all the fun. No, I won't tell you which ones they are, but i will say it felt very... cathartic to get them out.

Brad, back to you. I have met a lot of celebrities through my work. Included in this list are:

- At least three that are regularly covered by TMZ. (including one that if I had to spend another hour with, one of us wouldn't make it)

- An executive from a company that recently had a major oil spill. I'd be willing to bet you read about it.

- A couple of journalists and lawyers of repute that got death threats.

- And several famous people with very bad reputations.

There are two things that i can tell you for sure about celebrities. The first is that they are people just like us. They are not better or worse or evil or deserving of what they have. They are just people. There is always a story behind a story and when you are privy to every one of the most personal details of a person's life, you get to know them complexly, and it is much harder to judge them.

The second is that all of that said, some of them are so shallow as to defy description.

God save me from actresses!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Oh, did not expect to see you!! :kiss: Hope your first day of vacation is wonderful and the rest even better.

You are so right about celebrities..overrated. I don't envy them one bit..

Secrets of the heart

Forgive me, but I just caught up with this thread and thought I would (not so anonomously) post my secret of the heart...

37, M - My wife and I enjoyed "playtime" with another couple for the last few years, so I was comfortable with her flirting with men. When she got sent overseas for work and hung out with a guy there, I thought nothing of it. Fast forward to late May - she decided I wasn't good enough for her after 16 years and wanted out. My secret of the heart (and I'm sure as a guy, I'm violating a few man rules by even typing this) is: I'm totally lost when it comes to talking to women, especially attractive ones. I have no idea how to date - I've been with her since I was 21, pretty much my whole adult life. As one poster said: At the end of the day, I want someone to share my day with. I worry that I'll spend the rest of my life alone, that in fact there isn't someone out there for me. Not to mention the fact that involuntary celibacy is NOT something I enjoy either.

I guess I could have PM'd BBB or Neruda this, but I think I'd rather have it out in the open where it can see the light of day, with my lit name attached to it. At least here, in this thread, I can say what I need to say without judgement or reservation. In my dark days, I am thankful for the community here that keeps me entertained, even when I just lurk. Thanks everyone!!

I now return you to today's secrets :)

Back