Autumn Valley (IC)

Sophia was very responsive to Sigmund's touch. She arched her back and spread her legs wider. "Mmm. Sigmund." She cooed. She dug her fingers into his hair and lifted his head back to hers. She gave him a very deep kiss sucking his tongue into her mouth.
 
Sigmund closed his eyes as she pulled his tongue into her waiting mouth. His chest moved as the excitement grew in him and his cock throbbed. Lips pressed back and against one another while he gave her clit a bit more of the gentle rubbing that made her rise up.

Past her lips he tangled his tongue around hers fighting for dominance as he slipped his fingers down along her slit. He parted her lips slowly and then let them call closed. Then his fingers went back to slowly dragging up and down the exotic beauty's slit as his lips remained locked with hers.
 
Sophia enjoyed the tongue play. And even more Sigmund's clever fingers. The night before he had not seemed interested in any form of dominance over her. Now he seemed to assert himself more.

She moved her leg to rub against his cock.

She moaned again as his fingers worked their magic on her.
 
A light sigh escaped his lips when he felt her leg rub his cock. He could tell what she wanted and he knew what he desired as well. But he decided he wanted to here her breath moans for a bit more before they were erased in sharper louder notes. He purred into her mouth as tongue battled with tongue. The motions were playful and he enjoyed the taste of her lips as she rubbed his hard cock with her leg.

His wet fingers slid along her length a bit more and then satisfied with her wetness he slipped a single finger into her sex. His body pressed against hers on the bed and it's assemblage of various pillows.
 
Sophia moaned into Sigmund's mouth and arched her back pressing her head into the pillow. She let her hands run over his body, feeling it, learning it. She stopped at one of his more obvious scars and traced it with her finger.

She made a little gasp as his finger entered her and then sighed. "Ooh, Sigmund," she cooed. She tugged his hair so she could kiss him again.
 
Sigmund's body warmed when her fingers trace his scars. His other finger wiggled around in her tight wetness. He loved feeling her smooth breasts mushed up to his lean form and he moved his finger in a bit deeper while his thumb rubbed over and along her slit as she pulled him into a kiss.

He felt secure in Sohpia's bed and in her arms. She knew his secret so he held no worry that he would face a day line many he had before where she would stand before him and have him tear down the lies he had put it up in some attempt to shield her. He was not sure where this road would take them but for now he just counted himself lucky that the madame of the house had found something about him that she found quite fulfilling.

As she held his short dark hair close to her face he loved the slightly magical feel of her lips as they pressed firmly against him and his other hand rubbed at one of her breasts.
 
Sophia tilted her pelvis to get Sigmund's fingers just where she wanted them. "Mmm, like that." Her hot breath whispered near his ear.

((Should with have them get interrupted with whatever this emergency is going to be that turns into a plot?))
 
Sigmund enjoyed her soft moans and the breathy tone of her voice as she adjusted to receive the most pleasure. His other other fingers idly played with her nipple while he tugged at her lips in between kisses while his fingers played inside of her.

(yeah maybe the first murder victum was someone who had been at the brothel recently so the cops need to question her. Start things off.)
 
Sophia's hand found Sigmund's cock so she could stroke him while he fingered her. Her moans were getting louder as she gave into the pleasure.

Then there was a rather loud knocking on her door.

"Sophia? I'm really so sorry. I know your rules but..."

"Then GO away!" She called out giving Sigmund an apologetic look.

"But--You have to come downstairs. There's someone, a detective here to see you. About a murder."

Sophia rolled away from Sigmund. "Tell them I'll be down in twenty minutes and I want you back up here in ten to tell me anything you can learn about who was killed and why they want me. And bring me a cup of coffee." She looked at Sigmund. "Make that two."

She leaned over to give Sigmund a kiss. "So sorry, my dear Sigmund. You are welcome to stay in my room. Find yourself some breakfast." She padded quickly to the bathroom and ran the shower.
 
Sigmund almost jumped out of the bed when he heard the pounding. Sophia's moans had started to climb and her fingers were on his cock again and now suddenly she had ran into the shower. He idly rubbed his lips from the kiss and gave a simple smile before stood up naked as the day he was born.

"I think I'll go downstairs as well. Will make sure I'm nice and limber in case we have to try that position again." He said simply and rolled his head and stretched his arm. Once she was out of the shower he got permission to use it as well and within a short time he was cleaned up though he wore the same clothes as he had last night.

He knew he was at least about ten or fifteen minutes behind her now but he just hoped he didn't miss all the action. The thought of a murder in the town was troubling, it seemed like such a nice little out of the way village. Stranger still they wanted Sophia. Sigmund realized perhaps she knew the victim and his gut twisted slightly knowing what it felt like to have a friend or loved one torn from your life in such a brutal fashion.
 
Molly brought up two cups of coffee with her. One for Sophia and one for Sigmund.

Sophia was out of the shower and choosing what to wear. A power suit to be sure, but she softened it with a peach colored silk blouse with a ruffle.

"Mr. Byron was found dead--murdered. In rather unusual circumstances. He was here last night, and the police know that you know him. They think the supernatural is involved." The girl's voice got low on the last part.

Sophia pursed her lips for a moment. "But I was not with him last night. Who was? Have the detectives spoken to her yet? They can't possibly believe anyone here is involved." She zipped up her skirt.

"They're questioning Molly now. But nothing was out of the ordinary and Mr. Byron was alive when he left here."

"I don't know what the police think they will find out from us, but I suppose they have to put together a timeline...Mr. Byron didn't have a run in with anyone while he was here, did he?"

"No."

"Well, then. Nothing to worry about. Except that we have a murderer in our midst." Sophia put the finishing touches on her lipstick and was ready to meet the detectives.

"Sigmund," She walked over to the bathroom door, "There's coffee here for you. Feel free to fix yourself some breakfast, or come downstairs. You are my alibi after all--if I need one."


((Did we decide on what the murder looked like?))
 
((No I don't believe we ever set anything in stone.))

Sigmund got showered and got dressed soon after. Recalling Sophia's instruction he drank up the coffee and scarfed down a biscuit. He checked himself in the mirror really quickly and then moved along not wanting to just abandon Sophia given if he had understood her correctly he was her alibi for whatever was going on.
 
Sophia was sitting at a table in the tavern section of the house. "As I told you, all of the girls here have alibis. With the festival going on, we're very busy. I'm sorry we can't be of more help, but if I hear anything--I'll be sure to let you know." She saw Sigmund and smiled.

"If I were you, Detective, I would be looking at all the strangers in town."

"May I present Sigmund, my new bouncer." She gestured Sigmund over to the table.
 
Sigmund gave her a small nod and a friendly smile to the detective before he moved to join her. He was a bit thrown off by the lie but he was used to deception that it seemed like he was just putting on an old pair of gloves.

The detective nodded as the other man arrived. The officer of the law had seen the relatively new man from time to time and found the relative lack of knowledge on him kept him slightly on edge about his mysterious arrival there.

"Nice to meet you." The detective said curtly and simply. "Mr. Sigmund Sophia claims that you can confirm the both of you were here last night?" He knew it was slightly impersonal to ask but he was here to solve a crime.

There was the barest flush of red on Sigmund's features and he nodded all the same. "Yes, I can confirm as much." Sigmund said and the man wrote down something in his notepad.

"Thank you. I apologize for the inconvenience Sophia but there was some ritualism to the death so we believed more than just verifying the victim's whereabouts we would inform you. The safety of the valley and the residents are our priority. Whoever did this seems very skilled, and brutal." The detective said and Sigmund wondered who would come to the Valley just to kill.

(figured I'd add a little to setup the criminal. Let me know if you want to tweak anything.)
 
"Now that you've confirmed the timeline for everyone in the house, I'm sure you can move on to other things." Sophia said. "Do you want me to look around the scene of the crime, or pictures of the body? I may be able to pinpoint what sort of ritual for you."

She didn't like the idea that this was some ritual killing. "Detective, I don't know anyone in the Valley who even dabbles in that sort of thing. It must be a newcomer or someone from the outside."

Inwardly, she was very happy that she had spent the night with Sigmund. They had gotten little actual sleep. She was positive he could not have left without her knowing. However, he was very new to town and could be covering for an accomplice. She would have to be on guard. And later, when Sigmund was not around, she would cast a few spells to determine if he were indeed involved or not.
 
The detective nodded to Sophia and produced a picture for her of the murder. "Perhaps you can make something of it." The officer said before looking once more at Sigmund before placing a card on the table. "If you think of anything please let me know. I want this attacker behind bars before sundown." The detective said and departed with the rest of the police quickly enough.

(figured I'd let you sort of flush out maybe how they died and put some focus behind it.)
 
Sophia's stomach clenched at the sight of the picture. Partly because of the gory sight in itself, but mostly because of the condition of the body. Symbols had been carved into it. Some she recognized, some she did not.

"Could you have the coroner send me a transcription of all the markings found on the body? And any others found at the scene." She pushed the picture away shaking ehr head. "We can agree that this was part of some ritual, but without knowing more about the symbols I won't be able to tell exactly what the ritual was about." But it seemed to be some sort of binding spell. She did not recall that Mr. Williams had any powers that one would need to bind in order to kill him. She would have to look at her file.

The neck was slit and looked to her to be the killing stroke. "I do too." She told the detective. She could not bear to think that someone in their community had done this. Autumn Valley was a safe haven for their kind. It had to be someone from the outside.

But why? She wondered. She wished she could believe that this was the only murder, but she had a feeling that there would be more. She did recognize some of the symbols, but others she would need to look up.

After the detectives left, Sophia said, "I need more coffee, how about you? And breakfast. Then I need to go to the library to look up some things. Molly, bring me Mr.s William's file, please."

"Did any of those symbols mean anything to you?"
 
After a moment of thought Sigmund shook his head. "Afraid not. I've little actual magic knowledge save knowing then the pentagram is generally a sign of devil worship." Sigmund said though he had heard much and more about such things from a few people and more once he'd come here.

But at the mention of the library he felt that perhaps he could at least be some use to her in addition to his new posting as a bouncer which still gave him a slight smirk at the thought.
 
Sophia raised her eyebrows. “Devil worship? No the pentagram is a perfectly fine pagan symbol. It represents the four elements plus spirit. And devil worship is not evil. Like most things, it is the intent. Anything can be turned to evil, if that is what you have in your heart.”

“No one here would use a pentagram to make people think this was a Satanic ritual. We all know far too much about these things.”

“No, I think there much more to the murder than that. That’s why we must do some research.”

Breakfast must have been underway, since Molly left and came back with a tray with breakfast for two. Vegetable omelets with bacon, toasted whole wheat, and a bowl with cut up fruit. And a carafe of coffee.

"Eat. And then we will go to the library and get started. Perhaps I'll have the transcription by then. If not, I can start with the ones I remember."
 
Sigmund nodded to Sophia's comment that they must to research. Her own explanation of the pentagram's true nature made him realize all too easily how inadequate he was for dealing with the supernatural. When push came to shove Sigmund's primary modus operandi was to punch, strike and kick at something till it stopped and before it brought him down. He was good with his hands.

He ate the breakfast vigorously enough. Sophia's appetites in the bed had been quite voracious and he felt he would need all the help he could to recharge his batteries. He gave her a smile at the thought as he settled in and plucked up bacon and some of the fruit and doing a good attempt at trying out the vegetable omelets although scrambled was his preference.

"Do you think the murder has something to do with the festival?" He said giving he wasn't sure that 'fine weather we're having' seemed to be the right conversation for the moment. Nor was he so un-gentile as to say 'I certainly enjoyed our activities last night and we should do it again.'
 
Sophia watched Sigmund pick the vegetables out of his omelet. She would remember that in future.

"I do not think it is the festival per se, but Samhain is one of the cross-quarter days. One of the Celtic fire festivals. The Celts called it Samhain, but some refer to it as the Blood Harvest. A fitting time for dark magic. I'm afraid, there will be more murders leading up October 31. The veil between our world and the afterlife is thinnest this time of year. If I can determine what the runes mean, I may understand the murderer's intent, and if I can determine that...then perhaps we will be able to stop him. Or her. From committing any more crimes."

They finished their breakfast, Molly took the plates away. "If you have other things to attend to, I understand. If not, I can use your help in the library."
 
(sorry I haven't posted here. Totally thought I had posted last)

Sigmund shook his head and gave Sophia an energetic smile. "I'd be happy to help in any capacity I could. It will help me flesh out my knowledge of magic anyhow to learn at your feet." Sigmund continued with a half sly half embarrassed smile before he prepared to follow her out.
 
Sophia quirked a smile. She had not thought he was the submissive type. "I shall see that you are well educated.

The library was a quick walk across. Sophia led Sigmund to the section on magic and the occult. She might have to ask for access to the locked room for the oldest and most esoteric of tomes. She scanned a shelf and pulled out a few books handing them to Sigmund.

"We need to decipher more of those symbols.

((I am incredibly busy right now and nanowrimo starts on the first. I expect even slower posting to happen during nov sorry.))
 
Sigmund looked over the book with eager eyes. Looking over the symbols he flipped a page over to an arcane ritual that caught his attention. A nude girl seemed to be in the throws of an orgasm as her hands were upraised to the air.

Magical energy spiraled all around her as she seemed to cry out in rapturous delight. For a moment his eyes remained on the page and then traveled to Sophia before he flipped to a new page.

"Well so far nothing in connection to the symbols found on the body. Are there only about a hundred symbols in the occult that it could be?" He asked feeling like a student at his first day of class many years ago as he struggled to master a new subject.
 
Sophia hit the button on her phone to look at the pictures of the runes or whatever the markings were.

"There are so many different practices and so many different symbols...These seem to be an amalgam. I've never seen anyone mix things like this. I would think that it wouldn't work, but whoever did this must think it will. I suppose if I cross reference the ones I know or can find..."

She pulled a small notebook out of her purse and began making notes. "This one is strength, and that one is power. This one is power as well. See if you can find it in one of the books."

She had totally missed Sigmund paying attention to a picture of a spell in the book he was looking at or she would have told him that many performed magic while skyclad and that sometimes raising power of that sort bordered on orgasmic.
 
Back
Top