What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OhMissScarlett said:

If I thought you'd be remotely interested...

Besides, you're not a BtVS Tara. I'd categorise you as more of a Faith.

The Earl

Last edited:
BtVS- I'm definitely a Wesley with Xander's sense of humor. :)

My mood today is thus- relieved and happy my next story seems done. Patiently waiting for editors to get back to me. (I'm serious this time, guys! The muse agrees! :red face: )

Exhausted and more than a little freaked out, but very very happy. :)

It's strange to write Halloween scenarios in the middle of summer, but it's an interesting challenge. My imagination's got me jumping at shadows and crap like that, but it's FUN! :D

we've kidnapped Anniejustagirl.
so there. you cant have her back.
signed
the love shack

vella_ms said:
signed
the love shack
We tried to send a ransom check, but Annie interceped it and flushed it down the toilet.

As clear a case of Stockholm Syndrome as one will ever see. Poor Annie - next thing, she'll be participating in bank jobs with the rest of the gang.

Roxanne Appleby said:
We tried to send a ransom check, but Annie interceped it and flushed it down the toilet.

As clear a case of Stockholm Syndrome as one will ever see. Poor Annie - next thing, she'll be participating in bank jobs with the rest of the gang.
There's something in the water here. No one ever wants to leave.

:heart:

vella_ms said:
signed
the love shack
You say the sweetest things....

course that just fits with the sweetness of your soul! :kiss:

Roxanne Appleby said:

Seriously, can you blame me?!?! Go down to visit two of the most amazing women and meet More amazing women as a bonus! and a princess and an adorable boxer! Totally fantabulous crew!

*hugs and kisses* to all.

Mood? not sure, i think it's okay, but i need to speak to some people today about the house, so it might get better, it might get worse. I'm currently all wrapped up in helping a friend, I'm hoping I really can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back