Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I have yet to hang up on my mother- I wouldn't give her the satisfaction :devil: I make her hang up on me by being an ass and ticking her off :D

HYE tried to play off your tears as "just a cold" when you're on the phone?

*grins* Yeah, I do that every other day ;)

Um. Yes. But more often than not I get mad cause I'm cryin' and am able to use that anger to distract. *waves to Crikey!*

HYE had a friend not let you get away with the "it's a cold" excuse?

*grins* Yeah, I do that every other day ;)

Um. Yes. But more often than not I get mad cause I'm cryin' and am able to use that anger to distract. *waves to Crikey!*

HYE had a friend not let you get away with the "it's a cold" excuse?

Just once I was caught red-handed... and I lost it- not my temper, my tenuous hold on my tears and cried my heart out. I felt like such a dolt, but she listened and walked me through things, and I felt a million times better... and way too exposed and vulnerable, but there's my need to remain emotionally distant shining through :rolleyes:

HYE wondered if you'll find that one person who makes you want to tear down all your walls?

Just once I was caught red-handed... and I lost it- not my temper, my tenuous hold on my tears and cried my heart out. I felt like such a dolt, but she listened and walked me through things, and I felt a million times better... and way too exposed and vulnerable, but there's my need to remain emotionally distant shining through :rolleyes:

HYE wondered if you'll find that one person who makes you want to tear down all your walls?

Yeah.

HYE wondered if there's not supposed to be just one person that makes you tear down your walls . . . but that it might be a process involvin' many in many different forms?

Yeah.

HYE wondered if there's not supposed to be just one person that makes you tear down your walls . . . but that it might be a process involvin' many in many different forms?

I think that might be a good theory :)

HYE wondered if it really hurts to tear down your walls- or will it be the most liberating experience ever?

I think that might be a good theory :)

HYE wondered if it really hurts to tear down your walls- or will it be the most liberating experience ever?

I think it'll be both. I think it'll hurt like hell but the pain will be liberatin' in a way . . .

HYE wondered what it really feels like to just be able to feel without fear of rejection?

I think it'll be both. I think it'll hurt like hell but the pain will be liberatin' in a way . . .

HYE wondered what it really feels like to just be able to feel without fear of rejection?

I don't know if it's fear of rejection that drives me... I think it's fear of acceptance, and all that implies... *shrugs*

HYE considered the idea that perhaps it would be scarier to have a person love you completely, faults and all, than reject you?

I don't know if it's fear of rejection that drives me... I think it's fear of acceptance, and all that implies... *shrugs*

HYE considered the idea that perhaps it would be scarier to have a person love you completely, faults and all, than reject you?

*blinks* Yes, but I was totally gonna run with my rejection thing. Dammit.

HYE wished you weren't as self-aware about what drives you and drives you away?

*blinks* Yes, but I was totally gonna run with my rejection thing. Dammit.

HYE wished you weren't as self-aware about what drives you and drives you away?

Saw through you there ;) :rose:

Yes, I wish I wasn't... then I could be ignorant and blissful and blame the men I've been with rather than blaming myself for choosing men who just aren't right for me. I'd also not have to worry about altering my pattern, which I constantly worry about now, because I wouldn't recognize that I have a pattern when I feel as though I'm getting too close to someone.

HYE wondered if everyone sees your pattern?

Saw through you there ;) :rose:

Yes, I wish I wasn't... then I could be ignorant and blissful and blame the men I've been with rather than blaming myself for choosing men who just aren't right for me. I'd also not have to worry about altering my pattern, which I constantly worry about now, because I wouldn't recognize that I have a pattern when I feel as though I'm getting too close to someone.

HYE wondered if everyone sees your pattern?

Oy. That all makes too much sense.

I know they do. The ones close to me? They see it comin' before I do.

HYE been worried that you might try to break the pattern with the wrong person?

Oy. That all makes too much sense.

I know they do. The ones close to me? They see it comin' before I do.

HYE been worried that you might try to break the pattern with the wrong person?

Sometimes- I worry that I'll grow tired of being alone someday and make the wrong choice.

HYE wondered why the one person you really don't trust is yourself?

Sometimes- I worry that I'll grow tired of being alone someday and make the wrong choice.

HYE wondered why the one person you really don't trust is yourself?

*blinks* Molly? Bedtime for you!!!!! *glare* :D

*sighs* That's a really difficult question for me to answer. I don't trust myself because I don't believe in myself. I couldn't make that make sense for the life of me lol

HYE wondered how your view of events could be so different from the way others view the very same events?

*blinks* Molly? Bedtime for you!!!!! *glare* :D

*sighs* That's a really difficult question for me to answer. I don't trust myself because I don't believe in myself. I couldn't make that make sense for the life of me lol

HYE wondered how your view of events could be so different from the way others view the very same events?

hehe It's almost bedtime, but I need you to answer things for me- things that I need to know that I can't answer for myself :)

No, I don't wonder that at all... it's all about perceptions- and each person's perceptions are coloured by their personal biases and experiences. Therefore, we all see different things- there is no black/white. Not ever.

HYE considered the idea that there is no reality- just perception?

hehe It's almost bedtime, but I need you to answer things for me- things that I need to know that I can't answer for myself :)

No, I don't wonder that at all... it's all about perceptions- and each person's perceptions are coloured by their personal biases and experiences. Therefore, we all see different things- there is no black/white. Not ever.

HYE considered the idea that there is no reality- just perception?

You can probably answer them better than I can! ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh now that's gonna screw me up! :D

And on a totally different note . . .

HYE sensed someone holdin' back because they wanted to protect you?

You can probably answer them better than I can! ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh now that's gonna screw me up! :D

And on a totally different note . . .

HYE sensed someone holdin' back because they wanted to protect you?
Yes, and I don't know how I feel about that, but I'll figure that out.

Yes

HYE held back just to protect yourself?
*sigh* All the time. I'm a dolt.

HYE nagged and nagged someone to tell you what's on their mind?

Yes. Usually they give in too

HY Ever talked yourself out of doing something then regretted it?

I used to, but I quit. I just tell 'em I'm there and I figure they'll tell me when they're ready.

HYE caught yourself evadin' a question and purposely tried to open yourself up just to prove you can?

Yes. Usually they give in too

HY Ever talked yourself out of doing something then regretted it?
All the time! :rolleyes: I just did it earlier today, but I got over it hehe

I used to, but I quit. I just tell 'em I'm there and I figure they'll tell me when they're ready.

HYE caught yourself evadin' a question and purposely tried to open yourself up just to prove you can?
Again, more often than I would care to admit... Opening up can be a tough thing- I consider this to be desensitization therapy for me- it's cheaper than going to a professional :D So thank you Gracie :)

HYE felt exhausted, looked at the clock, and thought it was too early to go to bed even though you should go?

All the time! :rolleyes: I just did it earlier today, but I got over it hehe

Again, more often than I would care to admit... Opening up can be a tough thing- I consider this to be desensitization therapy for me- it's cheaper than going to a professional :D So thank you Gracie :)

HYE felt exhausted, looked at the clock, and thought it was too early to go to bed even though you should go?
Yes. :D
HYE thought - that caffeine I had at 5 PM was a VERY BAD IDEA?

No. But the alcohol probably wasn't a cool thing to do ;)

HYE wanted to reach through your monitor and hug someone?

Crvyyyyyyyyyysnorter! :rose::kiss::heart:

YESSSSSS! and also yes yes yes yes! (also occasionally a pinch or grope or hugglesmoosh would be nice to squeeze through a monitor :D )
HYE thought...see, now I NEED some alcohol to tame this caffeine buzz?

YESSSSSS! and also yes yes yes yes! (also occasionally a pinch or grope or hugglesmoosh would be nice to squeeze through a monitor :D )
HYE thought...see, now I NEED some alcohol to tame this caffeine buzz?

*blinks* Would you be pervin' on me, Miss Crvysnorter? :D:p

Yes, I have thought that, as a matter of fact.

HYE purposely gotten a caffeine buzz so you could tame it with alcohol? *ahem*

*blinks* Would you be pervin' on me, Miss Crvysnorter? :D:p

Yes, I have thought that, as a matter of fact.

HYE purposely gotten a caffeine buzz so you could tame it with alcohol? *ahem*

Me? Perv? I believe you may have me confused with some other hugglesmooshin' snorter. :D

No. I seldom plan my beverages, just curse my choices later.

What is the very best coffee drink on the Starbucks menu?

Me? Perv? I believe you may have me confused with some other hugglesmooshin' snorter. :D

No. I seldom plan my beverages, just curse my choices later.

What is the very best coffee drink on the Starbucks menu?

:eek::eek::eek:

Just choose ONE?! Are you INSANE, woman?!

HYE been asked to choose whether you wanna exhale or inhale?

:eek::eek::eek:

Just choose ONE?! Are you INSANE, woman?!

HYE been asked to choose whether you wanna exhale or inhale?

*Blink* Yes. Yes, I have.

HYE worried that you might be too attached to your uhm...vices? Can you love too much? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back