How to tell a friend her pants are hideous

Thanks for the laughs. There is too little humor around here and I was starting to wonder if anyone appreciated it when there is. :D

I personally don't see anything wrong with those pants. They look like they'd be easy to remove in a hurry, which is the main thing I would be interested in. ;)

If you want to talk about ugly pants, how about this?

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfNFuvqCExhz8dpponUdpD-l4nhyT06S2lRf1jq3oBAri6uCO-PQ

I can only imagine the sack-like affair in the crotch is for people who are incontinent or are worried about premature delivery of a large infant.

Although I suppose one could store useful items in there. Like maybe a microwave oven.

These are designed and manufactured for a woman that steals a case of beer by putting it under her dress. (The video is on YouTube.)

For the record, my Pmann's are the finest made shoes all around and they are a steal at $349. They are made from the rarest of materials and with the finest craftsmanship.

First, we start off with the finest cobblers around. Then, we source the most elegant materials. I recommend the Pmann wingtips, which are made from the foreskin of a dodo bird. It's so rare it's called a threeskin. Some of the captoes and oxfords are made from whale foreskin. Great shoes and you would be so lucky to own a pair!!!

TOMS are to comfort what ISIS is to freedom. I saw them and always wondered about them. Like, why are people wearing those. Then I realized, they must be comfortable, as that was the only explanation. Then, I saw one pair on a clearance rack at a store one day, where they belonged. I took them and snuck over into a dark corner where no one could see me. I tried them on. Fuck. They have the support of an alcoholic father. It's like a cork plank with some cloth wrapped around the top. My feet literally screamed at me and told me to get my loafers back on and never do that again or they would curse me with hangnails until the day I die.

Your shoes are wonderful! I bought a pair on sale at K-Mart.

Thanks for the laughs. There is too little humor around here and I was starting to wonder if anyone appreciated it when there is. :D

I personally don't see anything wrong with those pants. They look like they'd be easy to remove in a hurry, which is the main thing I would be interested in. ;)

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfNFuvqCExhz8dpponUdpD-l4nhyT06S2lRf1jq3oBAri6uCO-PQ

I can only imagine the sack-like affair in the crotch is for people who are incontinent or are worried about premature delivery of a large infant.

Although I suppose one could store useful items in there. Like maybe a microwave oven.

I think these are for anorexic kangaroos.

Arseholes. All of you. I will post a picture in these babies, and then you'll all be eating your words!

Eating my own vomit.

It'll be less than a month before you're saying, "It's time for my bath, as it's Monday. Go fetch my rag on a stick."

The fuck you did!?! You can get them at Nordstrom and maybe Bloomingdales. Not Kmart.

They are so hot I can understand there are knockoffs. You should be honored.

(Can’t wait to get to Nordstrom’s this morning!)

For those times when a woman absolutely does not want to feel attractive in any way...these pants come pretty close.

I wonder if they're made by the Amish. Are there Amish in China?

The fuck you did!?! You can get them at Nordstrom and maybe Bloomingdales. Not Kmart.
Went to Nordstrom's yesterday. The guy in the show department said they were sold out of all their Pmann's; can't keep them in stock! He said the Hipsters love them.

I like your pants.

The shoes? Not so much, but since we're talking pants, it really doesn't matter.

EEEEKKK!!

Back