All I could think about today was Pregnant Pussy

Surreal469

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Posts
503
It's all I could think about. I had to leave work early (well early-ish since I was an hour into overtime anyway) but I was sitting at my desk only thinking about sex with a pregnant woman. It may have something to do with the Pregnant Bikini Pageant I went to last week (tons of pics).

I met a very cute, relatively single (occasionally still fucks the father of her baby) girl. We'll call her “J”. I spotted J sitting alone in the bar eating a plate of fries before the contest. I've been 2 years before and both years the contestants all had husbands/boyfriends they came with. I loaded up on confidence (oversized margarita) and approached her. We talked for a while. I made her laugh a few times and invited her over to my table. She looked over saw I was with a girl (not my girlfriend. We'll call her “T”) and came over. She had the sweetest smile and a pretty sexy walk. Even at what I'd later find out was 8 months along, she doesn't have a waddle. T greeted J with a warm smile.

T knew what the deal was for the day. She's one of only 4 people I know in real life that know about my thing for pregnant women. T decided she wanted to join me at the pageant this year as my wing woman after hearing about last year. It seemed to work, too. J and T hit it off pretty well before J was pulled away for contest stuff. The idea came up that since J was there alone, we would take pictures for her. This was perfect. Worst case scenario, I could text her the shots of her I got and try to hit something off. When J returned seats had been switched thanks to a kind of funky support beam that blocked my original view of the stage and now T was seated in between J and I. There wasn't a non-obvious way of switching so I decided to play the long game and let T make friends with J and try to set something up for later.

Unfortunately, when J was called away the next time, we found out she was eliminated. The bar was pretty pissed because there were some less attractive women who advanced. In any event, J didn't feel like sitting around in the heat after that. We said our goodbyes but exchanged numbers, and I got a couple of last minute glimpses of her stunning frame, sweet teardrop breasts and perfect ass. I texted her the pics/video of her over the course of the weekend and we talked for a while. I decided to play it (relatively) cool and not text her again for a couple of days...no response. Seems to be the theme of my phone lately.

Fast forward to today and the curves and sweet taste of a pregnant woman is all I could think about. The glow that encompasses her stronger, thicker hair; the added thickness to her legs, ass, breasts and belly. Her taste....

If only I had an easier fetish to indulge in like feet or something.

#LeSigh

#AdventuresInPregnantDating
 
Last edited:
Pregnant ladies

The sexiest women around are those who are pregnant between 4 months and 9 months. Their lovely baby bump and swelling breasts are beautiful to see and to hold and often their hormones make them want sex more than usual. I find them particularly beautiful if they are also in rope or leather bondage.

Now that is something hard to find.
 
Pregnant women are really hot. One of friends was pregnant last year and as she developed she got more and more attractive and I found myself fantasizing more about her. I overheard her and my wife talking and she was telling my wife how her husband constantly wanted sex and was addicted to sucking her big tits. I was walking away quickly with a huge hard on
 
sucking their tits

I was actually turned off by the aspect of lactation, until I was with the last pregnant woman I was with a few years ago. She started lactating with me and it was so goddamn sweet, I couldn't get enough
 
I was actually turned off by the aspect of lactation, until I was with the last pregnant woman I was with a few years ago. She started lactating with me and it was so goddamn sweet, I couldn't get enough

When my wife as breast feeding our babies, once they had drank their fill I got to enjoy the rest that was left over. Lovely sweet creamy milk from the breast is lovely. This was usually followed by lovely sweet nectar from her pussy.
 
Pregnant women are so incredibly hot. Something primal about it. But lactation? Nah, that's not for me.
 
Pregnant women are so incredibly hot. Something primal about it. But lactation? Nah, that's not for me.

Luckily for you, a lot of pregnant women don't produce milk til birth. So you get to enjoy every part of them til then ;-)
 
Back
Top