How to make amends?

I'm not a feminist type at all, but that honey shit gets annoying. I know that's your purpose. I am not that daft. But it sucks.

I'm not a feminist type at all, but that honey shit gets annoying. I know that's your purpose. I am not that daft. But it sucks.

Hey, I get it. But so many of these ladies keep coming back for more, so I figured they were secretly getting off on it.

I'm the one who owed them. :)

Your accusations and attempted insults are cute. I might not respond until they become a bit more intelligent, but I am certainly enjoying how hard you try.

Now that's interesting you owed them? Oh do tell? What did she let you feel her up once? Let you watch them have sex? Hell seriously. for all this... you deserve more. You deserve some private time! ;)

And please I'm not even trying hard. This is just funny. You're not that difficult to figure out. Same tired ass fake best friend. Honey...sweetie... I am so much older. Have watched this play out so many times. And the only reason, the number one only reason that a wife cries on the shoulder of her husband's best friend is because she is looking at a little revenge sex. Otherwise she would be crying on HER best friend's shoulder.

And the main reason aforementioned husband's best friend gets so indignant on her behalf that he would resort to this behavior (already accounting for the fact that you feel angry that TL got away scot free and you didin't) is that he lusts after her.

Like I said.... old story, just new characters. Hahaha

Isn't there a 12 step program for assholeism?

I don't know but if there isn't....there ought to be.

Those 12 steps would be DEEP, I'm sure...trying to address the general points of assholeyness in everyone but mostly those whose assholism is out of control.

You know.....pmann brings up an interesting point....why so few men posting in this thread? Just HH and pmann? Why would that be?

I run a course called Turn Your Ass To Class. It's good. Worth every bit of the $1500 tuition fee. One day course.

I run a course called Turn Your Ass To Class. It's good. Worth every bit of the $1500 tuition fee. One day course.

Resubscribing. . .

Damn it pmann, I thought you said that course was "Turn Your Ass to Cash"!

*canceling check*

And sometimes they just don't know which one is which...

I'm pretty sure I'm the one with the huge dick, mate. Seen my pics?

I mean, I can be a dick. But I'm lovable. Even Blu, who has a heart of shit and splinters, agrees I'm a sweet and lovable character. Others would agree.

But seriously....is it because men are more likely to agree with HH's mission and tactics?
And I mean really, no men passing by even to comment on how HH demeans women with the condescending sweeties and honeys? It's kind of eerie already... only pmann who's here already complains about that, in defense of women?

Is this because men secretly want lovers like TL? But when those lovers then try to fuck up their lives later...they want them rubbed out like a big mistake in some way, just the same as TL's fate or worse?

Reminds me of a Woody Allen movie...Crimes and Misdemeanors...

But seriously....is it because men are more likely to agree with HH's mission and tactics?
And I mean really, no men passing by even to comment on how HH demeans women with the condescending sweeties and honeys? It's kind of eerie already... only pmann who's here already complains about that, in defense of women?

Is this because men secretly want lovers like TL? But when those lovers then try to fuck up their lives later...they want them rubbed out like a big mistake in some way, just the same as TL's fate or worse?

Reminds me of a Woody Allen movie...Crimes and Misdemeanors...

For what it's worth, I regularly get PMs from men who are concerned about various things; some were involved with her, some are just curious about how I found out certain things, and others seem to want reassurance about how well they have hidden their own playmates on Lit.

To go a bit further, most of the PMs I get are very supportive -- both from the men and the women. Several have actually apologized for not posting, and said they preferred to avoid the drama and potential problems it could cause for them if they did wade into the fray.

Not sure if that provides insight into your questions or not, but that's what I've seen behind the scenes around here these last few weeks.

Uh huh. Yeah. It's crazy what happens behind the scenes. You wouldn't believe the guys and girls writing me telling me how amazing I am and just begging to fuck me. One girl offered me her colon. No shit. It's crazy the support I get too. All true.

Uh huh. Yeah. It's crazy what happens behind the scenes. You wouldn't believe the guys and girls writing me telling me how amazing I am and just begging to fuck me. One girl offered me her colon. No shit. It's crazy the support I get too. All true.

I wish I got PMs like that. :(

For what it's worth, I regularly get PMs from men who are concerned about various things; some were involved with her, some are just curious about how I found out certain things, and others seem to want reassurance about how well they have hidden their own playmates on Lit.

To go a bit further, most of the PMs I get are very supportive -- both from the men and the women. Several have actually apologized for not posting, and said they preferred to avoid the drama and potential problems it could cause for them if they did wade into the fray.

Not sure if that provides insight into your questions or not, but that's what I've seen behind the scenes around here these last f

Interesting. Why would people bring the problem of "hiding playmates" to you?

And you don't get any private "hate mail"?

Has anyone you might respect around here called you on the carpet for the antiquated and misognynist addressing of women as sweeties and honeys?

HEY!! What is said in a pm is private Pmann!! You promised! :mad:

Interesting. Why would people bring the problem of "hiding playmates" to you?

It seems reading the thread has made a few of them think twice about what they put out there, and whether they can trust their playmates. Those PMs are basically asking how I got information, as though they are afraid they might get "found out."

And you don't get any private "hate mail"?

Only two so far. And yes, I am just as surprised as you probably are. I figured it would be much more.

Has anyone you might respect around here called you on the carpet for the antiquated and misognynist addressing of women as sweeties and honeys?

Yep. I know it's annoying as fuck. In fact, I have gotten more "why the hell do you do that?" emails about the "sweetie and honey" thing than I have about the ms_intrigue thing. :cool:

It seems reading the thread has made a few of them think twice about what they put out there, and whether they can trust their playmates. Those PMs are basically asking how I got information, as though they are afraid they might get "found out."

Only two so far. And yes, I am just as surprised as you probably are. I figured it would be much more.

Yep. I know it's annoying as fuck. In fact, I have gotten more "why the hell do you do that?" emails about the "sweetie and honey" thing than I have about the ms_intrigue thing. :cool:

Well I suppose for those who do fuck around and have playmates, you may have unwittingly done them a great service. ;)

Gee, it sounds like I may get more hate mail over my profile than you do for your vigilante mission. Interesting. You're trying to rid the world of cheaters and cheating, in a sense. I'm only trying to keep stupid men away from me.

Do you acknowledge having any misogynist leanings-previous to TL, or because of her and other women who may not agree with you/your choices?

Do you acknowledge having any misogynist leanings-previous to TL, or because of her and other women who may not agree with you/your choices?

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, the first time I called someone "sweetie" or "honey" it was NOT meant as a derogatory term in any way. I'm from the south. We grew up hearing that. Women in the south usually don't bat an eye. It really is a term of endearment.

But once the attacks got fast and furious, it became my little way of "fighting back" without truly insulting anyone or throwing attacks back at them. Still trying to be a gentleman...at least somewhat. :eek:

I don't dislike women. I love women. I was raised to treat women with respect -- anyone with a born-and-raised old-school southern momma will tell you what happens if you disrespect a woman and momma finds out. :cool: So I try to be as much of a gentleman as I can, in any circumstance (except those where she obviously does not want a gentleman :devil: ).

But when it comes to ms_intrigue, you can bet I dislike her, distrust her, and perhaps -- depending upon how you want to view it -- mistreated her. And like I have said in earlier parts of the thread, this situation is a anomaly. The way I treat ms_intrigue does not speak to the way I treat all women.

Back