Erotic House of Horror (closed for Nickissora)

-Ciel just fucked her the magic made him shift his cock to monstrous size a nice fat thick meaty cock as he continued to pound her pussy with this monster.-"You will be fucked to death you slut."-He screamed as he just pounded on the helpless Gia.-
 
I screamed in pain as I felt his cock grow even more. I pleaded for my life as he mercilessly fucked me. I begged, "Please no! I will do what you tell me to... I am sorry for betraying you, Master. Please forgive me.". The only way I could save myself was to submit no matter how painful the punishments would be.
 
"You had your chance you will not be shown mercy."-He continued to Fuck him suddenly a burst of Magic and Ciel was tossed back in his normal clothes the spell was Rebuked as he slowly shook his head.-"Must get to the book."-he said crawling to the book he would get to her but he was hurting Large gashes of blood appeared on is body the spirit trying to get back in Cutting up Ciel.-"Armas,Duro,Lipta,Torre,Ry,Jin,Dri,Meri,Lyri,Beri,Garish,Masti,Lythor!"-The Scream filled the house as The spirit was no longer herd the bond broke on Gia letting her hit the ground good thing she was not far from it. Ciel collapsed bleeding from the gashes made for now the House was peaceful and they could live in it with no issues.-
 
It all happened fast. I watched relieved that Ciel was able to fight the hold that Count Harold had on him. Once the spirit vanished so did the chains and the nipple clamps that he had on me. As soon as I was free, I ran and got a bowl of water, some medicine and bandages so that I could clean and treat Ciel's wounds. I kissed him glad that he was back.
 
-Ciel Ached and his injuries seem to be non-lethal but his body hurt non the less he fainted and allowed him self to be taken care of his body seem a bit pail after his blood loss but nothing he hasn't endured before.-
 
The house felt so much more different. It was not as dark as it use to be and there was not tension in the air. I felt better about living there. I helped Ciel to the bedroom so that he could rest and I laid next to him. After the experience, I did a lot of thinking about something... I wanted to be able to help people who are going through similar experiences with hauntings. I waited until Ciel rested up to ask if he wanted to help me.
 
-Ciel groaned the next morning Ciel was feeling very weak he looked around to see a Sleeping Gia by him he smiled and stood up before hitting thr floor with a thud his knees on the floor his body trying to walk.-
 
I awakened when I heard the fall. "A-are you okay, Ciel?" I asked as I got up to help him. I told him that he needed to rest for the day and that I would tend to him. He was still weakened from the intense battle. I got up and got dressed in a tight low cut sundress with a black lace bra and panties underneath. I made him us some waffles, eggs, and cut some apples up for breakfast and brought it to him as well as a glass of apple juice. This would help gain his strength back.
 
-He began to eat and nods.-"I am ok now thank you"-he said as he looked over to her.-"I have to look at that other book in the Vault i think it could hold some ideas of the super natural."
 
I said, "I will bring it to you.". I went and got the book so that Ciel could read it. After he was done, I suggested that we take a walk since we had been in the mansion for so long. It was great to finally be free from the Count.
 
-Ciel nods slowly.-"It says here one can gain the power of the super natural....I will look this part over more after our walk."-Ciel dressed properly and was ready in street clothes of a tee shirt and jeans a pair of white sneakers to match.-"Ready"
 
When we were ready, we began walking down the street where there were some slightly smaller houses. It was really odd considering their were a lot of vacancies. What was really strange was the fact there were some where I noticed a family packing up. They did not look very happy. The wife and daughter looked to have had cuts and bruises. The men were extremely depressed. The houses looked so nice. Why were people packing up and leaving. There was another family that was moving from a house three houses from the other family. The husband was telling his wife how sorry he was and that it was not him... She looked to have gotten the worst. "What the hell is going on here, Ciel?" I asked.
 
"Either the men are abusive ass holes who are drunk or we have more paranormal activity here reading that hole book should give me some answers to whats up."-Ciel said as they began walking around the half made ghost town-
 
It was heartbreaking seeing what was going on. I felt really eerie just being on the block. It was weird for a neighborhood to have that many abusive husbands and boyfriends. It somewhat reminded me of an episode of Masters of Horror where a virus had made all the men violent to where they killed all the women and eventually died themselves. The only thing was that this was no virus and for all we knew they did not try to kill them. After my experience with the Count. I became more of a supernatural sensitive, so I could sense true evil in the area.
 
-Ciel looked around as they walked he could feel the evil around them.-"We Will figure out what is going on."-Ciel said as he sniffed the air to smell sulfur the undead were definitely around.-
 
The women seemed so shocked when they saw that we were not exactly moving out. More than likely they saw my car while me and Ciel were trapped in the house. The Count might have been just a small part of a bigger picture. "In a few hours, I will go to the library and city hall to see what information I can find about the neighborhood." I said. That was the first step into knowing about the previous occupants.
 
-Ciel looked.-"I say we just use the counts book first he was around here a long time. Maybe there is something we can find then we will check the city archives if any where."
 
"Sounds like a very good start." I said, "Let's get back to the mansion.". I waited to see what Ciel found out first because I needed to know an exact time frame, so that I would know what I would be looking for.
 
-Ciel began reading over the book and he read some very interesting things. Black Magic things to help with the supernatural. Ciel began to read up on the history and everything there was probably more in the archives of the town.-
 
I found a more explicit journal written by Gianna. Apparently, she had been covering up for some other very wicked things that the Count was doing. His 12 friends were involved as well. They had gotten into the occult and out in the forest they started to perform rituals and had orgies. Some of which Gianna had participated in. She even details the death of a servant woman who was buried. For all her family knew, she ran away. Gianna was just as responsible for what happened. I showed Ciel what I found.
 
-Ciel nods.-"Interesting. I found something out as well. Watch I read these words and i will be able to have contact with the Supernatural better."-Ciel began to read off the words then the book glowed as a beam of light hit Ciel's eye and he collapsed to the ground and passed out.-
 
I gasped in horror when I saw Ciel pass out and quickly went to his side to check on him. He was still breathing. "Ciel, please wake up!" I begged.
 
-Ciel woke up a few minutes later and gently opened his right eye but the other eye would not open for him.-"uhh what happen?"-he said curiously. The other eye opened slowly revealing a Deep Purple eye with a Pentagram in it. He could not see it but she could.-
 
I was in shock when I saw the pentagram and took a handheld mirror from the table. "I am trying to figure that out myself!" I added, "Look into this.". I moved it in front of his face to show him the pentagram.
 
-Ciel looked at it and gasped.-"Holy shit...What the hell?"-Ciel got up and walked to the book as he read over the next few pages.-"Its the Magic Symbol of the book. Now i can use it's powers. With the circle I can see ghosts,talk tot hem, spot anything supernatural....There is not much here that can stop the Eye from seeing it. With all this we have to go to the Archive Library."-he said as he found a make shift Eye patch using a folded up bandana placing it over his eye.-
 
Back
Top