"At least 19 killed after suspected terror attack at Ariana Grande concert" - UK

Well, "I don't know" is an acceptable answer, and society's influence is highly complex. So, there you go. I don't know and you don't know. Does anybody know? Who knows?

That doesn't mean we throw our hands in the air, say whatever and accept the status quo as irrefutable destiny. That would speak poorly for men and for humanity. Additionally it assumes we are powerless in the face of this problem. I don't think we are.

Again, you are just fucking stupid. The reason I say "Kick Christians out" is because anytime I say anything about Islam, you counter with Christianity.

We have been fighting Christianity in this country for decades - gay marriage, abortion, gov't intervention in sex lives, etc. We are having an intellectual battle with Christians and we are winning now....

SO YOU WANT ISLAM TO COME IN?!

Instead of saying the obvious, which is that you are a fucking moron, I just agree with you and say to kick the Christians out. Whatever I need to say to isolate the argument on Islam.

You have this inability to understand that I'm trying to say that Muslim immigration will make our problems worse. You and I both agree that Christianity is bad. Okay. But you don't get that I'm trying to set Christians aside to make a point, which then you go back to "Well Christians are bad DUR"

The point - You're an idiot.
Let's see… you started with "take ISIS and terrorists out of the question." Now you want to take Christians out of the question too.

That leaves what? Non-terrorist, non-Christian non-ISIS populations are the ones you think shouldn't be allowed to immigrate to America? And you base this on a perception that they violently oppress women and gays? Do I have it right yet?

Mote and beam, dude.

Do you not understand English? In America we don't persecute people for their religious beliefs, and hopefully never will, your vote notwithstanding.

Your view of things is seriously skewed, and I can't imagine where you got your history lessons.

The vast majority of Muslims are living in peace with their non-Muslim neighbors, just like the vast majority of Christians.

It's the ones like you, with strong negative opinions of others based on their own wild ideas, that are the real danger.

I have worked with, and do work with muslims. I see them on the streets every day, and I see them on TV. The ones I see and associate with are completely normal people, even if some of them dress funny. These muslims aren't the problem ones.

Maybe you should get your history and news from places other than HuffPo (and the like), instead getting some of the real world actions that don't fit into the heart-melting liberal fluff. Life can be scary out there, but we shouldn't hide from it.

That doesn't mean we throw our hands in the air, say whatever and accept the status quo as irrefutable destiny. That would speak poorly for men and for humanity. Additionally it assumes we are powerless in the face of this problem. I don't think we are.

Your concern is greatly admirable. I hope you find out the answer and cure the disease.

You're making my argument for me that men have emotional self control issues.

Ease up. No need to extrapolate to the extremes.

If you want to try to excuse 8.5 perpetrators of violent acts by pointing to the other 1.5, I'm just going to have to look at you and say "seriously?". Because that's seriously retarded.

It isn't just men who have issues with violence. In the UK 30% of domestic abuse cases are against men. That is without taking into account the number of men who will never admit that it is happening. The number of men killed in domestic violence incidents is actually higher than the number of women. If you study the trends you find that violence by females is actually increasing and the failure to recognise that is only going to make it worse.

The violence in society is a serious problem and it does no one any good to pick out any particular group and say it is only that group that we need to do something about.

If you think that looking at the big picture is seriously retarded then I feel sorry for you. I would rather do that than sit with my own petty prejudices and pretend that I have nothing to worry about.

It isn't just men who have issues with violence. In the UK 30% of domestic abuse cases are against men. That is without taking into account the number of men who will never admit that it is happening. The number of men killed in domestic violence incidents is actually higher than the number of women. If you study the trends you find that violence by females is actually increasing and the failure to recognise that is only going to make it worse.

The violence in society is a serious problem and it does no one any good to pick out any particular group and say it is only that group that we need to do something about.

If you think that looking at the big picture is seriously retarded then I feel sorry for you. I would rather do that than sit with my own petty prejudices and pretend that I have nothing to worry about.

You know, I entertained the idea of challenging her on the claim. However, I've learned that if there's one battle not to choose, it's one where a woman makes a claim about men. And it's not because it's easily disputed. It's because women's absolute disregard for men in society is annoying and frustrating as fuck, much more so than any other argument.

The other reason I choose not to take on the argument is because these women will be the same ones complaining because there's no real men anymore, chivalry is dead, and no good guy wants to take care of them for the rest of their life.

So, I let the consequences make the arguments for me. And trust me, just let this one go. You'll find it more useful to just let them have their victory and enjoy the misery that comes with it. After all, men's overall happiness in society is static while women's is taking a nosedive. :)

Yes of course, because it's all about domestic violence. Seriously? Yes you are acting and being retarded. But not nearly as retarded as this:

You'll have to give up your dom/sub lifestyle in the process. Have fun with a bunch of men who are completely non-aggressive.

Wow you're so cool. So many assumptions. So little real knowledge.

Have at it boys. Please display to the world how much emotional and personal self control you don't have and just how much I'm supposed to respect that.

Yes of course, because it's all about domestic violence. Seriously? Yes you are acting and being retarded. But not nearly as retarded as this:

You have my sympathies so sad to actually watch as someone dismisses every argument that doesn't fit their ideology. unfortunately. the way you immediately resort to personal insults belies your argument about who are the aggressive ones.

Last edited:
No no, I'm sorry. Please Dr., let us know when you get your Nobel Prize for solving the complexity of male aggressiveness which has been formed through millions of years of evolution.

Wow you're so cool. So many assumptions. So little real knowledge.

Isn't this particular version of a right wing, racist, MRA especially sad? All they do is bitch how white men have it so hard. Yet, here here is, in the middle of day bitching and moaning.

Told you.

Just MENTION that males perpetrate the vast majority of violence on this planet, and watch the shitstorm.

"Billions" might be too high, but certainly hundreds of millions. Probably the worst treated were Hindus and others in South Asia, who were slaughtered by marauding Muslims in the name of the pedophile. There were also vast numbers in Africa and Europe. And it's still going on. :eek:

This is your last warning for using that term.:mad:

Back